Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:52:06
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: CLs keep their city clean. Started by: Squishy on Jul 23, '14 21:20

Imagine a business.  Now imagine that business has a menu.  Now imagine a hundred some posts where they type a few words, then paste your 250k menu, then another line.  Imagine the benefits they received by gaming the system.

From this point forward, blatant attempts to game the system will result in consequences. The buck stops at the CLs.

(In plain speak - copy and pasting shit to try to get extra points will no longer be worth the consequences)

Still hungry he returns to the counter again to order.

Cheesesteaks $9.00

• Meat Choices: Steak, Chicken
  • Extras: Add Cheese ($1.00), Double Cheese ($1.75), Mushrooms ($0.50), Peppers ($0.50), Lettuce ($0.50), Barbecue Sauce ($0.50), Jalapeños ($0.50), Bacon ($1.95), Avocado ($1.75).

Angus's Plain Steak Sandwich      Angus's plain steak sandwich.

Angus's Original Cheesesteak       With grilled onions and cheese. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Angus's Mushroom Cheesesteak   With grilled mushrooms, onions, and cheese. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Angus's Pepper Cheesesteak        With grilled bell pepper or grilled cherry peppers and onions. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled

onions. | Pepper Choices: Grilled Bell Peppers, Grilled Cherry Peppers

Tomato & Pepper Cheesesteak     With grilled tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Teriyaki Cheesesteak                    With our tangy teriyaki sauce and onions. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Jalapeño Cheesesteak                   Jalapeño cheesesteak served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Chicken Parmesan Cheesesteak   Chicken parmesan cheesesteak served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Pastrami Cheesesteak                   Pastrami cheesesteak, grilled onions and cheese. Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions.

Hamburgers $9.00

• Side Choices: Fries, Seasoned Fries ($2.50), Garlic Fries ($2.50), Curly Fries ($2.50), Tater Tots ($2.50), Onion Rings ($2.50).
  • Extras: Cheese ($1.00), Avocado ($1.75), Bacon ($1.95), Egg ($2.50), Extra Patty ($2.50).

Angus's Original Burger               Served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Angus's Cheeseburger                  Choice of cheddar, Swiss, American or provolone cheese. With mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions.                                                        Side Options $3.95: Seasoned Fries, Garlic Fries, Curly Fries, Waffle Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Onion Rings

Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger          Bacon and egg cheeseburger served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Angus's Mushroom Burger           Heaped with fresh grilled mushrooms. Served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.

Side Options $3.95: Seasoned Fries, Garlic Fries, Curly Fries, Waffle Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Onion Rings

Chili Cheeseburger                       Chili cheeseburger with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Jalapeño Burger                           Jalapeño burger with pepper jack cheese. With mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Blue Cheeseburger                       Blue cheeseburger served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Chicken Burger                             Chicken burger served with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Comes with fries.

Sandwiches $7.50

• Extras: Add Avocado ($1.50).
  • Side Options: Seasoned Fries ($3.95), Garlic Fries ($3.95), Curly Fries ($3.95), Waffle Fries ($3.95), Sweet Potato Fries ($3.95), Onion Rings ($3.95).

Baked Ham with Cheese              Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Baked Salami with Cheese          Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

BLT                                                Served with mayo, lettuce, and tomatoes.

BLTA                                             Served with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado.

Tuna Melt                                      Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Club Sandwich                              Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Italiano                                         Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onions.

Patty Melt                                     With sauteed onions and melted Swiss or cheddar on sliced rye. Served with fries. Cheese Choice: Swiss, Cheddar Cheese

Veggie $7.50

Avocado & Cheese Sandwich       Served with mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, pickles, and provolone cheese.

The Works Sandwich                   Avocado, cheese, grilled onions, peppers, and tomatoes. With mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and provolone cheese.

Grilled Veggie Delight                  Zucchini, bell peppers, grilled onions, mushrooms, and eggplant with pesto and tomato sauce.

Bocca Burger                                With mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, pickles, and provolone cheese. Includes fries.                                                       Fries $2.50, Seasoned Fries, Garlic Fries, Curly Fries, Onion Rings

Side Orders

• Basket of Fries $2.95
  • Basket of Garlic Fries $4.95
  • Basket of Seasoned Fries $4.95
  • Basket of Waffle Fries $4.95
  • Basket of Curly Fries $4.95
  • Sweet Potato Fries $4.95
  • Cheese Fries $5.50                   Cheese fries. Fry Choices: Fries, Waffle Fries ($1.95), Curly Fries ($1.95), Sweet Potato Fries ($1.95)
  • Chili Fries $5.50                         Chili fries. Fry Choices: Fries, Waffle Fries ($1.95), Curly Fries ($1.95), Sweet Potato Fries ($1.95)
  • Garlic Seasoned Fries $5.50
  • Jalapeño Poppers $6.50            Six pieces. With ranch dressing.
  • Fried Mushrooms $5.95             Eight pieces. With ranch dressing.
  • Zucchini Sticks $5.95                 Eight pieces. With ranch dressing.
  • Chicken Strips $7.95                  Six strips. With honey mustard.
  • Combo Platter $10.50               Fried zucchini, fried mushrooms, cheese sticks, jalapeño poppers, and chicken strips.

Sauces $0.75

• Pesto Mayo
  • Barbecue Sauce
  • Chipotle Mayo
  • Terayaki Sauce
  • Ranch
  • Honey Mustard

Bottled Drinks $1.50

• Bottled Soda Drinks                   Choice of bottled soda. Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, Brisk Ice Tea, Diet 7Up
  • Bottled Water

Ill have another CheesSteak and a Coke please. it is so delicious !

Report Post Tip

Well, I do hear good things about Angus' Cheesesteaks.

Report Post Tip

so how does the buck stop at the CL's? will the CL's have the ability to clean the threads or?

Report Post Tip

I must say I am accountable for such things, I wont hide since my name is easy to find at these replies.

Maybe a BD officer would do the trick in the cities again?

Report Post Tip

ScaryGuy,

so how does the buck stop at the CL's? will the CL's have the ability to clean the threads or?

The CLs can instruct their members.  The CLs can easily control repeat offenders, once offs are whatever, but 37 posts that are all copy and paste by the same member over the course of a month can really only happen with the permission or ignorance of the crewleaders.

Report Post Tip

can CL's be given the option to delete their members posts and only their members posts that they deem spam in the BD? maybe they can submit them for review? cause if not then its just useless enforcement of undeletable spam

Report Post Tip

BD Thread owners can boot people via code.  CLs can burn a business down by RP.  CLs can also prevent future spam once its noticed with a simple mobmail.  For any spam thats left, the staff can handle it.

Report Post Tip

Does this change mean people will be punished for using quotes to dissect responses? I feel as though preventing this would impact negatively upon the streets.

Report Post Tip

Oh,come on,Maria....none of our CLs are that retarded. At least, I hope so.

Report Post Tip

The admins want this change to go through CLs but the CLs are still going to have to enforce the standards set by the admins... so I feel like whether or not that's acceptable is something that I'd like to hear the admin view on.

Report Post Tip

Well, I am sure our admins aren't that retarded that they will fault our leaders if the let us quote someone else while we try to respond to them,considering Squishy has done it here himself.

xoxoxo.

Report Post Tip

Quoting a part of a conversation so that you can direct your response is one thing, copying an entire styled up menu, then appending "cheese steak me bro" and getting the rewards for 1000x the content than you actually did is an entire different thing.

Report Post Tip

This really is a simple thing, we all understand the difference between mass abuse and not - so we can pick little details until the the cows come  home, but to me its pretty obvious the difference between right and wrong :)

Report Post Tip

and what about CL's who abuse the BD for war times to gain the boosts? ive seen it many times

Report Post Tip

Alerting someone in staff to the problem would be the best bet.

Report Post Tip

This is just a suggestion, would it be possible to install some sort of Report Post feature? It could have two options - Report to CL, or, if the offender is a CL, Report to Staff.

Report Post Tip

Sounds simple and fair enough, you should only get credited for the stuff you write in my mind anyway.

I was un aware that you could actually gain from this method.

Report Post Tip

This is just a suggestion, would it be possible to install some sort of Report Post feature? It could have two options - Report to CL, or, if the offender is a CL, Report to Staff.

You could always mail a helpdesker (I think there's usually one at the least at any time of the day) about it and have them remove it as well :) 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I fully agree with the stance here. It's the only logical way to address the matter. It's also very easy to comply with this type of requirement. I've come here with the sole intention of bumping this thread for attention. I could have just gone...

BUMP

.. but that's lazy and isn't adding anything of value to the discussion. So instead, I simply put a tiny bit of thought into a reply (honestly, I haven't got much to spare) and just a hint of effort (you're underestimating how lazy I actually am) and instead of simply spamming it I'm actually adding something of value to it. 

Report Post Tip

im hungy now :\

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: CLs keep their city clean.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL