Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:14:23
Page:  1 
Fresh (or not) from the boat. Started by: Johnny_Bravo on Jul 23, '14 22:17

Johnny is stepping on these shores once again. He had been away for more than 2 years. Matters in Greece kept him away from illegal actions. He had to protect his family.

“Ah.. The air smells the same.. Maybe a bit less bloody but it still has the familiar stench it had when I left this place.”

First things first. Johnny knew that he would have to start all over since almost all the faces he knew were probably dead or retired somewhere in Florida. Has he known the ways the Mafia works, he immediately recognizes a low-ranked scum.

“Hey there buddy.. I am looking for.. ehm.. work.
Is it possible you know anyone <<important>> around here?”

The scum doesn't speak a word. Only points towards a newspaper that had as title <<Crime is on the rise on North Side of Chicago. Fear of chaos ensues>>.

“Ah.. Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for”

Johnny, on the verge of overestimating his position due to his long past, pats him on the back and walks away. He has to prepare his stuff. He's planning to stay for some time, so he leaves nothing behind. Suburbs were never really his style anyway.

----------------------------
10 days after
----------------------------

It's late. Noone else is on the road. Johnny knows that this is the only way to get to the <<proper>> people.
Suddenly, someone grabs his should in a violent way. Johnny remains calm.

“Who are you?”

Short, straightforward and intimidating was the voice of Genocide. He most definitely didn't know Johnny's face, even though he's been doing small work for his family for days now.

“I'm Johnny Bravo. I was hoping to fall on your presence, Don Genocide. I've been doing some errands for the family but I know I'm worth far more than that. It's not my first time on those streets.” Johnny said in a calm and confident manner.

“It takes guts to put it that bluntly. Keep on working, I’ll have my eyes have their eyes on you.” Genocide said in a much more friendlier tone than before.

That’s it. The new beginning that Johnny hoped he would find was close to a grasp.
He bid farewell to Don Genocide, knowing he wouldn’t see him again for quite a long time. He didn’t matter much yet.

Johnny is ready to take on the world.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fresh (or not) from the boat.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL