Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 08:56:25
Page:  1 
Savannah Film Festival Started by: Jackal on Jul 26, '14 16:21

A flyer blows aimlessly through the streets.  The wind carries it's almost weightless body.  The paper turns and tosses about until it SMACKS you right in the face.

Savannah Film Festival

What is it?

With the rapid advancement of motion picture technology (including the amazing technicolor)  stories from all over the world are being pressed onto film reels.  Brave new film pioneers are  looking to get any story they can and display it in all it's possible cinematic glory!  This festival gives those brave pioneers a setting to launch their work and display it to YOU!

Where and When?

In Savannah at a location to be disclosed once enough stories are submitted to our top film producer.  

What's in it for me?

Tough guy, huh?  I'm just an inanimate piece of paper but I can tell already you'll like the idea of a monetary award of up to $10,000 dollars for your submitted stories.  

So what happens after I submit my story?

Our personal screenwriter will work with you to turn your story into a coveted screenplay to be put onto the big screen.  Imagine what actor or actress will play your characters or ancestor...or maybe even you!  Just imagine the excitement, the glammer, the lights.  

It is show time Ladies and Gentleman.  Submit any of your works to our screenwriter-producer and watch them come to life on the big screen!

Report Post Tip

Lenore tilts her head at the sign,

"Hmm....Is it really worth the 10k? Ah hell,I'll try...But who do I send my story to?"

Report Post Tip
Jackal walks up and points his finger to the flyer at the embedded address

Well, you send them to me. If you notice on the flyer, some of the key words have a little note attached if you press your finger onto it. Very sophisticated stuff for a flyer.
Report Post Tip
My type of stuff. So I'll enter and win. Do I send it in script form?
Report Post Tip
That would be preferred.

However, as many people do not know how to write in screenplay format it would be ok if you just submitted a typical prose story. Then I would be entrusted with transcribing the piece from its prose format to screenplay format.

In the transcription I would work with you the whole way and send you, the writer, rough drafts and work alongside you.

Jackal takes a breath

As well $10,000 per piece submitted and accepted.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Savannah Film Festival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL