Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:12:24
Page:  1 
A FabuLush Day! Started by: Kyubey on Jul 27, '14 10:21

Kyubey the playful little cat thing was around the headquarters. He could see today, and the past couple of weeks that Boss Lady Amethyst had been unhappy in things. She did more then her fair share doing things. She held many positions within this thing of ours and it was a stressful job even for the most laid back of people.

Kyubey had seen Tepid often working on papers within the headquarters.. He would often peer over and try to see what he was doing. Kyubey never had a thought in his mind that sweet, lovable Tepid would be guilty of any wrong doing but he was curious regardless. He saw a list of some names with some numbers by them. His name included. He knew what it was then. 

"Tepid!" He meowed or something since that's what Kyubey's do. "I have heard that the bastard known as Tyler Durden has recently been paid an almost unheard of sum to attack the cities here in this thing of ours.. Unfortunately for them they're terrible shots and it's mere target practice for us. But I think that's why, that's why you gathered support to bring this many of Durden's boys out here. It was for something special, wasn't it? I already know though!"

He smiled. Tepid grinned as well. They knew the reason. Today would be quite the FabuLush day for Godmother Amethyst.

"Good luck everyone!" He said as he saw the first plane arrive in Brooklyn. Hundreds of Tylers boys would be arriving in the cities we run any minute now, he thought to himself.

"Today is for you, Godmother Amethyst. We all love you and alot of people have showed support for this. Have a FabuLush day!"
Report Post Tip

It had been around six weeks since Tepid started filing the right papers, contacting the right people and waiting for the right time, whenever things seemed to be in place, Delaware would be paid more than he could afford. Frustrating was not the word, near suicidal. Kyubey had caught wind of what he was up to, though Tepid never told him, they both knew anyway. Peeping toms, good for nothing...

"Everything is done, rumour has it they are on the way... Let's get to work."

Before Tepid could even leave the HQ, he was approached by a man by the name of Angelo, he knew this as he was wearing a tag. Stupid fucker, now his whole family line is going to get killed. Knowing exactly who he was, Tepid starting shooting without even thinking.

"For Lush, all for Lush."

Friends from all over had contributed for Amethyst, she was surely loved and cared for by many and more;

LF, MalcomReynolds, Kyubey, Integra, Gravity, Ace and friends, Mako, Kelly_Kapowski, PaulyD, Jeddy, BlackJack

Report Post Tip

Amethyst was in her office going through paperworks for the following week worth of assignments for her family and all her allies. She never minded doing this and had many sets of eyes around the country to help her gather the information required. 

She was soon sending out messages to her eyes to see where they were and to see if they could scout the local people to see if any looked somewhat sluggish or over tired that no one would miss if they suddenly were not there any more. This was all routine. Week after week people just simply 'vanished' from existence and no one ever went looking for them. But it was a need to be done in order for up coming gangsters and the likes, to learn the way of life of which they lived. She always has done it with a smile too. 

Whilst she was in the middle of this all of the sudden she could hear guns firing from out on the streets which startled her to run out to investigate with her bodyguards in tow and her gun loaded. As she was about to open the door she heard her name called by her hands from the family room. Thinking something was wrong she rang into the family room to find Kyubey licking his paws and TepidDelucci standing around with a massive grin upon his face. "How can you both be so calm.. have you not seen.. there is a war going on!" Amethyst said as she began to worry about the family and if they were all safe. Her hands brought her up to speed and that it was all for her and that today is to be known as a Fabulush day. 

They explained how it was all planned and that many of Amethyst friends have been involved to get day happening. Amethyst became overwhelmed as she ran out to the streets ducking the bullets with a megaphone
"Thank you very much to those who have helped Tepid and the fluffy one in making this be. I do truly love you guys to bits! 

Special thanks to:  LF, MalcomReynolds, Kyubey, Integra, Gravity, JohnnyNoname and friends, Mako, Kelly_Kapowski, PaulyD, Jeddy, BlackJack.

I truely am honoured and thank you guys over and over.. I can not say thank you enough!"

More gun shots were firing around making Amethyst duck for a few moments before she jumped up to shout

"Have a Fabulush day all!" <3

Report Post Tip

As Amethyst was walking off it suddenly dawned on her she needed to run back to shout out one more thing "Tepid I know you were the one who arranged all this in the background and would just like to say with my cheeks blushing and all that jazz that you truly do rock my world! Love you! <3"

Amethyst then ran back to take shelter from the firing bullets.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for sharing the Fabulousness all around the cities....Much appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Tipping his hat up so his eyes could be seen, and pulling a deep crag off his cigar, AC_Slater stood in front of a small crowd on the street to throw in his two cents about Fabulush Day.

Fabulush Day should become a holiday in our world. With all the hard work Lush puts into everything around here, she deserves to have a special day like this more often. I know I would be willing to chip in with either cash or credits for a monthly God Father appreciation Durden spawn. Even though not all of the God Fathers and God Mothers in our little world are universally loved, I believe everyone has at least one or two favorites. 

Who else would think of helping to contribute to a monthly Gad Father/Mother appreciation spawn? Hell, we can even name them after our least favorite God Fathers like Princess ;) so we can pretend we are killing them for a day or two. It could become a fun little game of killing off the God Fathers for those of us without the gun strength or balls to actually attack those poor souls in charge of everyone.

Collectively, I think that the rest of us could come up with 400 credits a month to bring Tyler and his gang around in large enough numbers to keep our guns busy for a couple of days. Might even be something that would prevent wars from breaking out every other week since we would all be too busy shooting at the Durden clan.

Anyone else up for the idea, or am I just barking up the wrong tree? I know how stingy some of you get when asked to open your purses to help with the great causes.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Might even be something that would prevent wars from breaking out every other week since we would all be too busy shooting at the Durden clan.

Oh I dont think thats something thats of high concern.. that aside, I like your idea.

Personally I don't like the idea but that is just me. I like the idea of hitters working for their kills not them gift wrapped but then I am old and grumpy.  Also as Tyrion has said before me Durdens will not prevent war breaking out on the streets. Ask any hitter who has it in their bloodline no amount of Durdens around will make up for the adrenaline rush of killing in a war.

I agree with you Spunky about the rush of a hit during a war, but with the number of active shooter these days, without Durdens, not many of us can race for RIAs and IAs, It's simply a case of not enough supply to meet the demand.

Not everyone can afford MIAs to train on. With collective Durden spawns, the same 8 credits you could spend on 4 days worth of MIAs could result in 24 Durdens to shoot instead. With large enough spawns, it could really play some interesting twists with the Durden hit list kills. 

I think regular large spawns could create some interesting game dynamics with hit list kills, and would allow those who can't race (or never win races) the abiity to build their guns to respectable levels. It would also give Witness Statement tracking more valuable again since families, districts, and cities would actually need to start tracking others kills a little more closely.

Report Post Tip

(OOC) - This is suppose to be an RP thread, please respect the occasion and keep your words in character.

There weren't many from the home of Delaware left, rumour had it there were TylerDurden, MarlaSinger, RobertPaulson and one of their scumbags they'd pulled together to take on America. Still they could not kill anyone who was connected, they simply didn't have the man power, Kyubey had certainly made sure that no one would be harmed. With his cat like senses, he was quicker than everybody else, he gathered groups and groups of cats and even dogs to try and lure them back home.

They did not retreat... Bad move by the Delaware. The cats and dogs had torn them to pieces. Three versus hundreds, initially two thousand four hundred and one against hundreds.

A day worth of killing had almost killed Tepid himself, he was ran to the ground and tired. Heading back to the HQ, he alerts Amethyst of the last three, she'd had beef with Marla for quite some time, she was always trying to get her claws into Tepid, whilst the temptation was always there fucking a complete slut, Amethyst saw read as Tepid revealed the latest news about Marla's lust for him.

Removing the letter from his pocket, he hands it to his boss hoping he doesn't get slapped.

Dear Tepid,

I don't know why you don't come round, we don't have a single body left in Delaware and I am tired of Tyler and his bullshit games. I have the booze and smokes, all you need to do is bring yourself to my place and then we'd have all night together.

DON'T KEEP ME WAITING

Marla xoxo

"I did nothing my lady, I promise." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A FabuLush Day!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL