Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:32:06
Page:  1 
Before you end it all. Started by: SwaggDinero on Jul 28, '14 03:02

As you are sit at a table waiting for the guy to drop off the "goods", you spot one of the street boys, no older than 13 yelling and handing out flyers to the passerbys. Suddenly, you hear a familiar looking man sobbing at a nearby cafe table, grabbing his briefcase and heading for the parked taxi rather quickly, leaving behind one of the flyers, soaked with what seemed to be his own tears. You head over to the table, picking it up with a grimace at the wet, salty texture to the paper, yet you can still see the advertisement clearly. It reads:

• Are you tired of the life of crime?
  • Does your crew leader suck?

​...Don't pull the trigger and kill yourself and take your good, old friends with you. We need you here and besides, killing yourself is taking the cheap way out...

If you're having problems, there is a guy who can help you. He's pretty good with solving problems..

Take a drive to South Side, Chicago and visit the guidance counselor, SwaggDinero.   He will wash your problems away! 

As you read, you begin to wonder about this man who claims he can help...maybe this is what the people in this thing of ours need...someone to talk to....someone to listen when bank jobs go wrong...someone who knows what it's like to take a life. You turn the page over to see more writing, continuing to read on...

A personal message from Swagg himself:

"In my life time, I've seen a lot of people die because they were tired of this life of crime. Maybe other crews didn't like them .Maybe playing dice with the local hood-rats got them in debt. We've all been there at some point, but...You guys aren't me. I see things through. I never took the easy way out . I always thought it was cheap and downright bad . If you kill yourself, some people might see you as selfish and unloyal, but I'm not here to judge. Oh no no no...I am here to improve our community. I'm tired of suicides, if I might say. You guys can come to me with your problems and I am 100% certain I can help. With my wisdom and guidance, I can help guide you in the right direction. Come to me! Don't end up another statistic. End up with Swagg." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Before you end it all.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL