Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 05:42:21
Page:  1 
Why I should become King of Corktown Started by: TheSorryJew on Jul 28, '14 16:14

Dear people,

You may or may not have heard of my exploits...

I am no stranger to gambling and have had my fair share of losses...

I've spent 2,5 million on a private flight for no reason,

I've repeatedly made bad jokes in IRC,

and I have an intense love for TepidDelucci, who I hope, will one day be my Queen.

TheSorryJew sniffs but quickly he wipes his tears away, thinking of the lovely future he and Tepid may have together soon enough.

To marry Tepid and satisfy my gambling needs I will need a certain kind of... payment.

I need y'all to crown me King of Corktown, so that Tepid can become my Queen and we can have a royal family together!

Also I need 1 million to feed my poker addiction, seeing as BlackJack has quite the bankroll...

TheSorryJew feels a pain inside his heart when he reminds himself of his spectacular poker games against BlackJack.

He quickly recovers, determined for himself and Tepid.

All I ask is that I become the undisputed King of Corktown, and Tepid my Queen of Corktown. We'll have plenty of (adopted) children together, and Corktown will prosper!

And 3,426,808.562400 in shekels plz.

TheSorryJew's eyes gleam golden when he reminds himself of Shekels. How he loves to caress them, touch them, lick them. How he loves the sensation of rubbing them against his elbows... He shudders of the mere thought of the pleasure...

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

"IRC? What's IRC? Is it a government conspiracy to cover up the existence of alien life on this planet? I knew it!"

Immediately, I sprinted around the corner and back into my shady motel room. Photographs of UFOs and sketches of large headed, small bodied men were tacked on every inch of each wall. But what exactly is this 'IRC' the rambling man was speaking of? It matched none of my previous theories and did not sound very harmful. Regardless, I began furiously gathering my belongings to get the hell out of here before the IRC came looking for me.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

TheSorryJew looks alarmed and panicks.

''I meant, IRC is - you know... International Rickroll Conference?''

Report Post Tip

Mulder IRC stands for The Irregular Regular Circulation. It's a really bad publication that nobody ever actually buys. Mostly because its only printed by TheSorryJew and he never actually shares it.

Report Post Tip

''Uhmm yeah.. Exactly what Enkindle said!''

TheSorryJew nods fervently

Report Post Tip

Trixie hears a familiar voice speaking and stops to listen in.  Oh my!  A new King of Corktown?  What a concept – and she has a crown he could use too.  How sweet is that?  She walks up to him slowly and pats him on the back.

If anyone can be king it is you my dear.  Just let me know where to send the crown. :D

Report Post Tip

"Corktown REALLY does need a king. Detroit only has 1 Godfather I think. Go for it." Lenore says

Report Post Tip

Tepid had heard some Jew had arranged a proposal for him, no one would tell him what it was, but they were all laughing when he was told. Unsure of what could be waiting for him, he let his guard down just a little due to the laughter of others, surely it couldn't be that bad? Most proposals offered aren't ones you come across in day to day life which is why Tepid was so confused.

Making his way to Detroit where the so called news was being announced, he made sure that his gun was in his holster, just to be on the safe side.

"Jew? Is that you?"

There were many people around, all laughing and whispering to each other. What could they possibly be laughing at? Sure enough now, TheSorryJew would divulge what the situation is.

Report Post Tip

TheSorryJew noticed Tepid in the crowd and unwillingly shuffled his feet. His heart got heavy yet featherlight at the thought of divulging his news to Tepid. He took a deep gulp of air and prepared himself.

''Tepid, will you be my Queen? Will you marry me?''

He said the words in fast succession, glad to finally get rid of his heavy burden. He glanced at Tepid, who looked appalled and shocked. What would he say?!

Report Post Tip

Selena is walking down the streets minding her business lost in her own world til she is caught off guard hearing a familiar voice..She looks over and sees a crow of people gather around and someone on a spa box speaking and she notices it's her awesome sponsor she runs on over and tackles him and all she heard from everyone was something about being king of corktown DT well being as optimistic she is and glad you yells..

Of course you make a great king my awesome sponsor :) 

Report Post Tip

TheSorryJew sees Selena and is delighted to hear she fully supports him. Now it is only a matter of time before he can finally claim his rightful throne! He smirks.

''Thanks for the great support! You will be rewarded in the future!''

Report Post Tip

''Tepid, will you be my Queen? Will you marry me?''

The first ever marriage proposal Tepid had received, even with all these women over him... And it comes from a Jew? What is this world coming to? Now he can understand why all these people were laughing and whispering amongst themselves, but little did Jew know, he was always going to be rejected.

Tepid? A Queen? Never!

"Your asking for my hand in marriage? Let me try and put this as simple as I can for you TheSorryJew."

Tepid notices the people have stopped laughing and whispering, their eyes are fixed on Tepid, all waiting on his decision, a decision that was as easy as breathing to find. Amethyst surely would not be happy with TheSorryJew's proposal, Brooklyn are family and he is trying to break that up, to distinguish them, break their bond. Tepid would not allow this to happen.

"I would and could never allow myself to marry someone such as yourself, you really think I am going to let a Rabi do this to me? You really think Amethyst would let this happen?

Amethyst should be the last of your worries, you have to deal with Kyubey, he loyal and trusted feline, he has been with me since the beginning, he understands me, completes me, makes me feel safe... And you offer me Corktown in Detroit?

What is going through your mind? I will NEVER marry you, you best hope this doesn't turn into a fighting match where Amethyst and Kyubey fight for me... I belong to them!"

Report Post Tip

TheSorryJew heard what Tepid had said, and felt a horrible stab in the place his heart once had been. He didn't feel anything happy anymore, only a feeling of desperation and immense sadness remained.

''FINE! I'LL MARRY MAVE! SHE UNDERSTANDS ME!''

Report Post Tip

Koifishy walks up the stairs and into a large extravagant building, expecting a powerful speaker to tell the world about their greatness.  Hearing a faint sobbing in a large auditorium, koifishy walks in wearing a black dress, a homburg and heels with the distinctive tapping sound.  Surprised, she sees a physically strong male pouring his heart out over his love Tepid.

I remember seeing you play at some of the same tables I have frequented.  TheSorryJew, you must not dwell your sorrows in poker when just as easily Tepid could be waiting at home for you.  You must go after your true love and if he's the one that makes your heart feel like you're greatest, then go to him and be with him.   

Tepid, is it cold feet that you running.  Perhaps there doesn't need to be a Rabbi to bring you two together.

Report Post Tip

TheSorryJew begins shouting, taking larges swigs of whiskey while doing so, splattering it all over his chin and clothes.

''WHEN IS MY FUCKING CORONATION?!'' He yells at a nervous waiter, who let's out a wail and runs away. A man with a neat suit and sunglasses on taps TheSorryJew on the shoulder and whispers something into his ear.

''FOLKS! It seems I'll have to wait for a little bit before I can become king! I still need like *forever* to get there! One day I'll return though!''

He took a final gulp of whiskey and fell on the floor, passed out.

Report Post Tip

Nyte heard the talk and clatter about. ears perked hearing something about a marriage. Nyte couldnt help but chuckle to herself as She seen a drunk Jew laying face down on the pavement, passed out. She shook her head and continued on Her way. Yes indeed it was so nice to be back, She silently thought to herself as She went about her business....

Report Post Tip

selena walks up and picks up her sponsor and shakes her head and puts him over her shoulder as she walks back to the hq.

oh tisk tisk.my sponsor no drinking in public

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar watched from a distance as he sees Selena walking down the streets with here associate over her shoulder. He stops for a moment and waves to catch her attention. followed by pointing at her and bursting in to laughter.

'Haahahahaha, catch you later in a local bar ? I will treat you on a cold beer after such an tough day.' Admiral yelled. 

Report Post Tip

Selena sees admiral Ackbar and smiles feeling a little embarrassed but she than puts TSJ down on some random mattress and runs towards admiral Ackbar and shouts back..sure I would like a cold beer and don't worry about TSJ he will be fine lol.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why I should become King of Corktown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL