Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:24:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
145 people online and I can't get enough people for OC. Started by: reverandmm80 on Jul 28, '14 21:41

Look, there's not gonna be any fun RP in this post. This should be a warning to admin that we don't have enough active players to need 6 cities. We are all spread out so thinly that it's nearly impossible to run even the most basic Organized Crime.  There are too many open districts, and families chalk full of inactives. Granted I have only been here since February, but the state of this game right now is critical.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps if you didn't suicide a vibrant city to follow your friend to one with less people you wouldn't have an issue with finding people for an OC. 

Report Post Tip

That's really not how it went down. With all due respect, get both sides of the story before commenting.

Report Post Tip

What, the first or the second time you did it?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $1,000,000 Tip

No offense here, but you don't know me. I spoke and admitted I made a mistake the 1st time, but attacking me personally for reasons unknown to me doesn't solve the problem now does it.

Report Post Tip

Desmand,

If there is something you need to say to me then please come out and say it. You have no idea what happened in the situation the second time. If you would like to know the situation we could inform you but please do not try to place blame on myself or Rev without knowing the full details.

Report Post Tip

Oh man things are heating up.

Tell us more!

Report Post Tip

NO. This post isn't about me, and the mistakes I may, or may not have made. I said in the post I have only been playing since February, so sue me because I screwed up once. Who here hasn't. The fact is that the game has no need for 6 cities.

Report Post Tip
Alright rev lets do it this way. Your city has three crews. I have no problem running an oc here in Chicago. When I look at cities who could be eliminated I see yours as one of the first to go. I find it a bit entertaining that you're calling for this when Detroit is being built. Give things time to happen and don't go complaining because you can't organize a crime.
Report Post Tip

you are right about what you say here, and no way did I say anything about eliminating any particular city. I am worried that we are being spaced to thinly, that is all Im saying.

Report Post Tip

NO. This post isn't about me, and the mistakes I may, or may not have made. I said in the post I have only been playing since February, so sue me because I screwed up once. Who here hasn't. The fact is that the game has no need for 6 cities.

Excuse me for being rude, you quite rightly said yourself 6 cities is too many, you say you've been playing since February right? Remind me again when LA and LV were bought into place?

Again, excuse the rudeness but that's like what? 5 weeks maximum you had 4 cities? How would you know what 4 cities compared to 6 is like?

Report Post Tip

5 weeks or whatever it was, is still enough to know that something isn't right. 

Report Post Tip
Forgive me if I can't take someone who doesn't even know how long he's played even though it's under 3 months opinion seriously at all. Admit to what this was, a knee jerk reaction because you couldn't run an oc without some planning.
Report Post Tip

OK look, I may have worded this wrong. It was not a knee jerk reaction. I was trying to comment on how thin the active players are spread. It has been brought to my attention that I have worded this wrongly and for that I apologize. I was just using myself as an example, and I probably shouldn't have. But in my 5 months here I have logged over 1300 hrs, so it's not like Im a part timer.

Report Post Tip

I generally try and plan my oc's in cities via co-ordination in crew chat or ooc.  I won't lie at certain times and in certain places you expect it.  Although i agree and why some cities districts are empty of crews there are too many here, sometimes communication is key or random luck e.g some district has more ia's at that time or high drug prices.

Report Post Tip
So a man comes on here to voice his opinion and everyone jump down his throat about it instead of giving helpful advice about it...

And it should not matter how long you have played this game because no one is perfect .
Report Post Tip
Always been a fan of using a thread in your hq to coordinate organized crimes. Posting next available times and potenial cities.

Also, what he has or hasn't done on prior accounts has nothing to do with this conversation. Lets try to be adults, or at least civil to one another.
Report Post Tip

The unfortunate thing is that I have had to defend myself against people I have never spoken to in game. These people do not know me. Yet I have had to tell things that were none of anyone else's business all because of an observation. No wonder this game is dying.

Report Post Tip

That might help you some on getting people for your OCs. Communication and just generally asking and talking to others to come help you. You're not going to get people to join your OC if you don't talk to them, or go to a city where there is more population to help you with the crime.

But yeah, a thread about it when you should be communicating with others, finding out where some members of your city are to run an OC with them, or getting to know others to so that you can communicate to join OCs.

That's on you, not the mechanics of the game. It would be the same scenerio even if their were less cities.

Report Post Tip

Mako, I am understanding a little better about what you're saying. But you don't see a problem with the active populations of each city? I believe it will be better in the colder weather when people aren't outside doing other things, but right now it is not very good. Filling families full of inactives just to give the impression that populations are up is what I see. I wish I wouldn't have made this about my problems with OC's. It really has nothing to do with what Im trying to say. It was just a bad example.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 145 people online and I can't get enough people for OC.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL