Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:54:11
Page:  1 
AC_Slater: The Fight Started by: FourLoko on Jul 28, '14 23:30

“YOU CAN’T JUST…”

I screamed after Denam has he drove off, probably towards the only civilization in a fifty mile radius. A dust cloud caused by the spinning tires made the car instantly invisible.

“Leave me out here.”

I finished with a lot less oomph. My hands that were raised to try to get Denam’s attention before he straight up abandoned my ass, they fell to the sides of my body. This wasn’t good. Not that I was just realizing this, but it was sinking in, unlike the sun that was high in the sky. I watched the dust storm follow Denam’s car as it drove farther and farther away, I gritted my teeth.

“ASSHOLE!”

I called out. Not to Denam exactly, more towards Zack_Morris. That bastard was still alive and I was going to die out here. I looked around myself, desert, sand, wasteland. My skin glistened in the sun, which was beating me from above. I removed my shirt and wrapped it around my head. Hopefully no one important found me out here, I was wearing a new fashion, the bikini that wasn’t suppose to be released until next season. Though, I honestly wasn’t in the place to be picky of who was going to save me. I started walking in the opposite direction that Denam left in already getting ahead of myself, thinking about the oasis I’d find. Let me start from the beginning.

I had the taste of blood in my mouth and I could have sworn cartoon stars were circling my head as a I sat up off the ground. One sexy Zack_Morris was standing above me, Dante behind me and my mouth was bleeding. My hands instantly moved to my mouth making sure I still had all my teeth.

“Where is Kelly??”

I demanded from Zack, but before he could answer he was punched in the face. My head whipped to where the action had come from and there stood Splinter.

“Master Splinter!”

I announced, joy filling up my heart. He looked down at me.

“For the last goddamn time it’s Slater.”

I rolled my eyes. I personally liked Master Splinter better than AC_Slater, but it wasn’t my decision. I wondered where the rest of the turtles were. Just as I was about to ask, Slater started talking and getting all up in Zack’s face. Slater was my kind of man. The conversation went something like this:

Slater: Hey Preppy!

Zack: Yo!

Slater: Last night at the movies you went too far.

Zack: Just helping Kelly get some new boobs. The movies are a great place for her to hustle some cash.

Slater: She deserves better. This isn’t funny.

Zack: Oh, like it’s funny for her to have small boobs. Though, dat ass.

Slater: Hey, you started it! Making me look like a jerk when I tried to save her from your criticism.

Zack: Well that’s what you are.

Slater: What did you just say to me?

Zack: You heard me, now get out of my face.

Slater: What if I don’t, punk.

Zack: Then I will just have to make you, punk.

All of a sudden Max’s went wild. I was pretty sure it was Zack that made the first move, pushing Slater’s shoulder. With the speed of lightening, Slater shoved Zack back, much harder, the king of blonde hair fell into a full booth behind him. When Zack came back at Slater he was to shy for the Master and Slater had him flat on his back in the snap of my fingers. I saw the look in Zack’s eye when he saw Slater come at him, he underestimated his lost friend. Zack probably figured that the deep hiding Slater and the other turtles had to go into weekend them. Speaking of the other turtles, I wonder where they were. 

AC_Slater’s wrestling moves were better than ever. As soon as he had Zack on the floor he punched the sucker right in the nose, instantly breaking it. Blood was every where. Zack tried to get his arms around Slater’s neck to choke him out, but Zack was too slow and wasn’t able to establish the grip he had wanted to. Slater layer his whole body on top of Zack and I was beginning to feel a bit excited at the show that was playing out in front of me. 

Somehow Zack had gained a bit of ground and was able to stand up, he pulled Slater up with him and punched him in the face. Though, it looked a bit weaker than what Slater had done to Zack moments earlier. Slater was captured from behind by one of Zack’s body guards and Zack spit in his face. 

“I warned you off Kelly!”

Slater chuckled as he listened to Zack’s desperate plea. It wasn’t really desperate as Zack had the upper hand with Slater at the moment. Zack snapped at his bodyguard who let Slater go and walked out of the bar. 

“This isn’t over Zack!”

I yelled after Zack and his bodyguard, but I doubted they could hear me over the commotion the fight had started. Dante collected me from the floor and we returned to the booth we had been sitting in. I invited AC_Slater to join us, for celebratory drinks. I had a few minutes to check out Slater in the outfit he wore tonight, that man sure could pull off a spandex. Our drinks came and we clicked them together. Again, I thought about the other turtles, wondering if they had made it out tonight. Just as I was about to ask again, a waiter came to our table to let me know I had a phone call. I excused myself and headed to the telephones.

“Hello” I said, but before I even heard the voice on the other end I knew it was the mystery person who had tipped me off about Zack being at Max’s tonight. 

“Four, nice to hear your voice.” Pretty predictable, but I kept listening, whoever this was hopefully had another tip for me. “We heard there had been a scuffle….”

“Who is this?” I cut them off. I was as curious as a cat. Good thing I also had nine lives.

“Vegas.”

“What?” I was confused for a moment, but quickly realized that was the wrong question to ask. “When?”

“Thursday. Once you arrive you’ll hear from me.”

Click.

“Hello?” I knew there was no one there, I don’t even know why I asked. Guess I was going to the city of sin. 

Report Post Tip

Don't fuck with AC Slater.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: AC_Slater: The Fight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL