Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:18:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Anyone interested in taking out Inglewood? Started by: BroLoElCundao on Jul 29, '14 00:53

MM me please :D

If i decide to return, i will give you my next characters  name! :D

Report Post Tip

I'm down. Hit me up bro

Report Post Tip

sheeeeeeet man.

Inglewood is pretty feisty, I'm not sure I could take them out.

But if I did; I would totally go for carrots with Starscream. Perhaps have some greek food with anerx and maybe end our little date with a lovely night at the beach.

or is this the wrong take out?

Report Post Tip

what about me KYUBEY!

Report Post Tip

KYUBEY, dont joke like that! It'll get you killed! lolz

Report Post Tip

Locals on Kyubey.

Report Post Tip

I came here thinking Inglewood was in need of an outing, to find my cat being picked on for his innocent thoughts here.

He must be right and I think Inglewood should be taking out on a nice outing. Maybe a day at the beach, evening ice-staking then onto the cinema to watch a few movies before going on to a nice place to eat steak. Sounds good to me. I'm game.

Report Post Tip

OMG

I forgot. I'd take you out somewhere nice as well Madem!!

Woo. Confirmed in OOC: Brooklyn will take Inglewood out (To a nice outing, dinner and such)

<3

Report Post Tip

For the record, Hollywood is well jealous. We totes want taken out sometime too, or else... or else we'll cry.

Report Post Tip

No love for us Kyubey makes a face that kinda looks like this :'(

Report Post Tip

aww.

I thought it was a special day for Inglewood but I love ALL of LA!!

We can totes go out. Perhaps catch a film in Hollywood first, then a bbq in Inglewood and finish the day off at a beach in Savannah?

Report Post Tip

<3 \o/ we loves Kyubey

Report Post Tip
It's very nice of everyone that's willing to take us out, I mean we love to get together, we love to eat so I think it would be Great, let me know I'll get get everyone together, thanks for the idea BroLoElCundao.
Report Post Tip

Meh, I was happier when people were asking for locals on Kyubey

Report Post Tip

as a pervert from Inglewood i would like to know what our chances of scoring are? personally i will settle for first or second base with an implied chance of scoring on a second outing. But more importantly will you call us the next day? our district isn't some cheap whore that will settle for a quick meal and forced romance,we do have some class.

Report Post Tip

I`m not cheap, nor easy.

I could go halfway to first base on the first date if there are no carrots.

Fantastic! Starscream is quite the classy romantic or so I hear! :)

xoxo

Report Post Tip
*Giggles when seeing my name and "Classy romantic" in the same sentence.*

Seems like my days as sadistic carrot violator has been forgotten... we shall change that.
Report Post Tip

:')

I think the carrot master needs to return. I feel sorry for your Godfather family.

Carrot abusing AND cartel videos.

Report Post Tip

Kyubey you said it was just for dinner...

Report Post Tip
Nah Brooklyn took us out for dinner, rest of you fucks didn't... I still expect my desert kyubey.....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anyone interested in taking out Inglewood?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL