Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 09:16:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Anyone interested in taking out Inglewood? Started by: BroLoElCundao on Jul 29, '14 00:53

You'll get a nice treat soon my little Cyclone!

Denam; It was suppose to be dinner only!! :(

Report Post Tip

Still looking for locals on Kyubey.

Report Post Tip

Well maybe you'd be more attentive to locals if you weren't balls-deep in a hubcap.

Report Post Tip

Hope dead guys apreciate the humor put in there...

May they rest in peace...

Report Post Tip

I hope you realize this is out of character and has nothing to do with the in character responses.

I'm not disrespecting the dead in Inglewood, or any other district for that matter.

Thanks for assuming though Seven.

Report Post Tip
Seven, my line is from one of the deceased there, and it's a game shit like this happens. If you can't joke about it I suggest you just quit now because when you die no one wants to hear you bitch
Report Post Tip

Sure Kyubey! Just like the Outside. Doesn't change the fact it's the same site, and same person posting his signature on each post would it be streets, ooc, osd, bd, or ba. I personaly don't go so far as having a change of mentality or behavior, depending on the com I am on. So what I say anywhere is pure me. Once while ago I remember I asked u what should I do, u said: "just be yourself man". That's what I am man, myself. I am not sayin you disrespected someone, I just say it's not a good idea to make jokes above coffins. For me I don't care, I have nothing to proove, I respect the omuerta and the bushido.

@ Cyclone, I like it when u call me bitch :)

Report Post Tip
Seven7 - but this game was created to allow people to role play as a mobster. that is why i am here. do people forget, that they are supposed to forge a character? maybe this is the incorrect way to bring one of my frustrations up. people should be able to be more open in this forum. if i wanted to click away mindlessly and chat to my friends, then i would play games on facebook. i don't know how people could play like this...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anyone interested in taking out Inglewood?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL