Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:15:46
Page:  1 
Money the bane of power! Started by: Mandalore on Jul 30, '14 01:15

Mandalore had spent the last month partying it up for achieving the rank of Don. He finally returned home and removed his armor, laying in bed. Beginning to doze off his phone rang, annoyed he arose to answer it.

"Hello? Why the hell are you calling this early?" Mandalore was extremely annoyed.

Letting out a big sigh and rubbing his eyes. "Who did what again? Slow the fuck down."

The voice was faint and repeated itself. "Oh him, yea I will take care of it."

He laid back down and drifted into a deep sleep.

Few hours pass

He rolled out of bed and stretched. He walked into his kitchen putting a pot of coffee on the stove. He saw the newspaper guy coming whipping down the street and Mandalore went to the door to get his paper. Coming back to his coffee being ready he pours himself some. Mandalore walked over to his kitchen table and sat down opening up the newspaper.

He looked at the first headline that yet again another mobster was killed from an anonymous hit man. Taking a sip of his coffee it hit him like brick to the face. Mandalore set his coffee down and quickly walked over to the phone. Dialed one of his bodyguards to come pick him up.

After getting suited up his car arrived for him and he met his bodyguard down stairs. He got into the backseat of the car and his driver asked him where too.

“Take me to the bank I need to make a withdraw.”  He said stern as the driver obeyed.

He arrived at the back and stepping out of the car making sure his red cloak didn’t get caught in the door. As he walked into the bank people couldn’t help but stare at the man that towered over a normal size Earthling. They moved out of his way as he walked up to the teller.

“How….a… may I help you sir?” the woman spoke a little terrified.

Handing her the slip with the information on it that he wanted. “I want to make a withdrawal from my account.”  

The woman was shocked at the amount that he was asking for. “Sir I don’t know if we can let you take that much…..” She was cut off by him.

“Now I think you should choose your next words carefully, I don’t take no for an answer miss.”

She grabbed the manager to help her with removing the money from the vault. They came back after a few moments with a black duffle bag and handed it Mandalore.

Here is your money sir….” She shook as she handed him the money.

“See wasn’t that easy. Thank you for your help miss.”  Mandalore walked back to the car and told his driver to take him to the slums of New York.

An hour or so later

“Aight boss here we are.. Let me get out and come…” This gentleman was cut off my Mandalore.

As he exited the car he turned to his driver “There is no need for you to come a long friend, I can handle this one. I have some business to take care of.”

Mandalore was fully out of the car and started to head down the street. Noticing that he was in the right place he threw the back of money down and shouted at the thug waiting for him. “No need to hid in the shadows. I have what you asked now remember our deal. If you fail, you are dead. Yea hear.”  Mandalore’s voice was very stern.

The thug nodded and grabbed the bag of money. Mandalore turned and returned to his car. He told the driver to take him home. He removed his armor and went to bed..

The next morning

Mandalore awoke earlier than normal and headed down to get the paper. As he walked outside the paperboy was excited to see him out waiting for the paper.

“Did you hear mister? A big time mobster was killed!” Mandalore hadn’t seen such excitement in a child in some time.

“Well no I haven’t bud. Is it in the paper?”  Mandalore said politely to the child.

“Oh yes sorry mister I forgot to hand it to you. Have a nice day.” He hopped on his bicycle and rode off.

Mandalore took the paper inside and grabbed his cup of coffee sitting down he opened it to find that a mobster had been wacked. A smirk arose on his face as he took a sip of his coffee.

He set his coffee down and said, “Easier than pissing in the wind.” 

Mandalore reached over and grabbed his cigar. He lit it and took a big puff of smoke in, exhaling he grinned very big.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Money the bane of power!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL