Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:15:47
Page:  1 
First Impressions Started by: Phedre on Aug 01, '14 20:19

Phèdre stood on the train platform at Detroit fanning herself with a hand made fan she once bought on her travels. She was very much an ambassador in her former life to a country that many of the people around her probably had never heard of. Her home was known for their beauty among other things.

As Phèdre stood on that platform she wondered what her next step would be. She had merely the clothing on her back. A simple gown of blue silk. Her red hair hung down because she had lost the elastic that had bound it up. She simply brushed it out of the way as she moved off to one side. Standing for a few moments she saw him.

Their eyes met across the train station in weary acknowledgement. An anguisette taught to observe and watch and a Lion that was destined to be bold among his peers. Gathering her wits around her she went up to the lion and inquired after him.

"Sir you are destined for great things of this I am sure." She started out. "I know my journey is not with you but I must ask which area is yours and who your boss is?"

"Downtown." He grunted out. "Ecstasy is the Godfather of these lands. If it is he you seek you may follow me. I have to meet him anyways."

Phèdre fell into step alongside the lion. During their walk he had learned that she was very well trained in street smarts. She could eavesdrop on conversations with anyone noticing that she was there. She in turn learned that he ran a successful family and that his name was Christian.

As they approached the diner that he was supposed to meet Ecstasy in Christian had bid her to observe before approaching. So she sat at a table a few chairs away. She waited until both Christian and Ecstasy were settled and then got up to take her chances.
She approached the table a little apprehensive on the inside. What if he didn't need someone like her? She was well trained but not in the ways of Americans, nor in the guns they seemed to carry around. She carried a small dagger that was hardly noticeable unless you knew to look for it.

Bracing herself for possible rejection she turned first to Christian and then to Ecstasy.

"Sir it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Phèdre and currently looking for work." She managed to stumble out beneath hurried breaths.

In the next few minutes she managed to express her strengths. She couldn't explain how she knew that their paths would cross and she wasn't bound for anyone else so she hoped her merits would speak for themselves.

"We'll see." Ecstasy said and gave her an address to meet him at the next day.

Over the next few days she had to prove her talent before he would offer her spot among his Dragon Chasers. The rest may have been better at shooting dragons but she was always going to be the best to lure or learn the information that was required.

This was just the start of things to come for her. She set about learning the American ways and was soon prospering in ripping off the drug dealers at their own games. She was easily the brains among so much brawn where money was concerned. She was an impressive lady.

This was the very best of first impressions Phèdre could give.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First Impressions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL