Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 06:00:22
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Where is Prem? Started by: Mr_Kuku on Aug 02, '14 13:09

The other day, a telegram arrived for me.  It simply read "

Jul 28, 23:18:42 StoneWall has opened your gift of Forum VIP Status 

This related to a gift I bought one of Prem's offspring.  He was down on his luck and I agreed with his political views, so bought him a VIP membership to a place that would get him noticed.  He declined.  And I haven't seen much of him ever since...

But it seems that he's back.  Where is he?

More importantly, is he welcome back?  Could he rise to prominence again?  Would this be a good idea?

Report Post Tip
Why wouldn't he be welcomed back is the question I lose to you. Nothing has occurred under any of his reigns of power that haven't occurred under others. He lead by force and a tight alliance. Nothing about that suggests that he isn't welcome anymore.
Report Post Tip

Why was this moved?  It's written in character?

Report Post Tip

This was not in character at all in my opinion.

I consulted another staff member and they didn`t think it was in character either.

It was moved for a reason.

Report Post Tip
Now Kuku, if you have a notice that StoneWall accepted your VIP status, don't you think I may be Premeir?

I was hoping it would get your attention Kuku.

I missed you, so did WhereWasI.

Good to see you Kuku
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

And the romance continues.

Report Post Tip

Morty, that's blatantly written in character, otherwise it would say something radically different.

Jester, you look just like Prem :)

WhereWasI interrogated me in IRC Avenue, scared that I was a Kuku impersonator.  I'm not, but the conversation was inconclusive...

Jester, we need some Prem magic about the place.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Actually it isn't in character at all.

"But it seems that he's back."

"Where is he?"

"is he welcome back?"

"Could he rise"

All clear references to his out of character person, rather than referring to 'his bloodline' or anything else that would pass in the streets.

Report Post Tip

Wait, so Jester is the REAL Premeir and Mr_Kuku is the REAL kuku? Who would have thought. 

Report Post Tip

So posting personals and claims to be someone prove things now? And they can't be faked? Oh god then I'd better warn Mako about this...

Aug 03, 14:28:44 You witness FourLoko standing over Richard-Muslim's corpse as they say "I'm plotting to kill Mako"
Report Post Tip
I dont believe Jester is prem. Nor do I believe Mr Kuku is actually Kuku. Reasons being are;

1) Prem doesn't give a shit enough to start announcing who he is. Only someone that wants people to think its Prem would bother to claim to be Prem. Also, Prem wouldn't argue with people over who he is.

2) Kuku always has at least a few characters around to deflect shit, these are usually freinds of his that play on his behalf. This could be giving him more credit than he deserves, but its either that or he dupes. I believe were it the latter that he would have been caught long before now, so the former seems more logical to me. I've experienced this before when Kuku was a member of a City I was Godfather in, he had a friend in another City that was pretending to be him and he was writing the street threads etc and passing them to the other person to post.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Little Tyrion Lannister with your little pen...

Yes, I have had people work with me.  That's not uncontroversial.  

Jester definitely IS Prem because he cashed in a gift that I purchased for him.

I've had imitators, yes, but this is me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Like i said, i am still waiting on irc for either one of you to log on.

But warrior or WWI are never there.

Report Post Tip

Satisfied?

Report Post Tip

Hold on let me get into character, it shouldn't be too hard to match the answer you're looking for.

lronSight starts rolling and flailing on the ground,

NO NO NO!

As for my real answer... no, lol. I don't believe you. Why do you care?

Report Post Tip
I think the funniest thing is the imposters even have the similar last words to kuku's but not identical.
Report Post Tip
Like i said fellas, i am not hard to find, i have been on irc.

Lots of people think I may not be jester because of how i act? What would you perfer, me to come back and shoot all of you?

For Premeir to come back and shit on your non stop, be vulgar, insult you, kill as many people as i can for little or no reason.

Is that what you want to prove who i am? Well grow up, I did baby, im all growed up now and cant spend all my time shitting on you anymore WWI.

I tried to be nice to you in IRC last night and carry on a conversation, but it seems you may to stuck on who I am.

Premeir is retired, but if you perfer i can go back to insulting you every chance i get.

Pussy :)
Report Post Tip
Walking through the cemetery with the gentle breeze caressing her features, Ryan approaches the head stone of the notorious PREM..... Tears role down her face and moisten her large breasts. But these tears are for pure joy and laughter for the eternal loss of an unbelievable d-bag. She turns to leave and once again glances back with a salute, one beautiful raised middle finger on both hands, point right at the grave marker. RIP
Report Post Tip
Never understand why people lick arse the way they do. Cringey C's.
Report Post Tip

I heard he was in an electronics store

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Where is Prem?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL