Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:04:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Where is Prem? Started by: Mr_Kuku on Aug 02, '14 13:09

Hello Shaggs how are you

Report Post Tip

Guess I wont hold my breath for your reply IronSight.

Report Post Tip

Jester, you having fun being a jackass, obnoxious prick?

All you're doing is making yourself look like a a one-liner jerk-off who has nothing better to do than be a fuck.

You're old news, get over it. And it's sad that you even received this amount of attention about who you might or might now be, when all reality you haven't been shit for many many years.

No one cares who you are and it's pathetic so many people do, because you haven't even been a speck on the MR map for a long time, or until Kuku comes back to blow you up for whatever fucking reason known, and that's due to the man crush.

To sum it up: You aren't shit and have no room to talk.

I've read your shitty posts and threads throughout the years you were 'something'.. 2 of lronSight's threads combined, compared to about everything you've ever had the brains to put together to write... Well, let's just say you're not the brightest bulb in the box.

Keep being a hasbeen that keeps talking because he legit gives no fucks about this game, you're such a great contribution here anyway... if you ever did fuck all besides run that mouth.

Report Post Tip

You mad bro?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

And dont be mad now you were all high mighty before but now that your bitch made friend wherewasI is gone, you a little upset.  You wern't defending his honor when he was here, why are you trying to impress him now.

Old news? I don't even know who you are. No one cares who i am? You boss, errr ex boss talked about me so often he even considered imposter because he was so obessed with who i am.

To sum it up, you are a fuck wit, never has never will be, who now thinks you should spring to a dead mans honor. Its all good when your home boy talks shit but when someone else has something to say don't get upset pussy.

Hasbeen, lets not forget who brought my name up, who started threads about me. The only thread people will ever post in about you is the next time you die. "RIP he was such a great man, shame he was overshadowed by WWI"

Fucking loser.

Do something about me

Report Post Tip

Shit and like i told you guys before I am retired i am old now, my hearing is going out, im tired of hearing bout what is going to happen to me if i dont stop talking, but my eye sight is still on point, i want to see whats gonna happen to me

Report Post Tip

Keep in mind I always accept my fate and am willing to own it. You will never own shit, you will never be able to accept the fact your boy went out like a bitch.

Report Post Tip

There is no chance this is Prem lolol

Report Post Tip

where's premmybear? call me nub

Report Post Tip

you know... been an "Hasbeen" is far under rated!

Report Post Tip

I AM PREMACUS.

Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

LOOKEE HERE!

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=848051

Report Post Tip
oh look here, too

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=851795
Report Post Tip

Success! Premeir was set free.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Where is Prem?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL