Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:46
Page:  1 
Drugs, Sex, and Money. A Horror Story: Part One Started by: lronSight on Aug 02, '14 17:34

lronSight was putting some finishing touches on a piece he was preparing for the streets. He was gathering information, getting opinions and making preparations when he looked down angrily and tossed it in the trash.

"The whole piece just looks so fucking forced... I can't think."

lronSight pulls out his lighter and ignites the speech labeled 'Announcing The Authing of the Fonz Appreciation Society' which was supposed to be given months ago. He didn't care anymore, so he turned to Maria and said,

"Tell him I'm too busy to write one."

"But that was fine..."

"Just tell him I'm busy. Unless you really think that thing really needs to see the light of day."

"Well, no. He already did one..."

"Then it's pointless. I'm sure by now you're aware I don't actually speak unless I have a point to make so what's the point?"

"Alright I'll tell him."

As Maria begins walking out of his office with a red pen still stuck behind her right ear, lronSight leaned back, reached into the bottom drawer and pulled out a belt, a syringe and a gun. He walked over to the door and dead bolted it. He shut the blinds and began walking back towards his desk. He slowly sits down, picks up the belt, and begins wrapping it around his bicep. Once it's secured, lronSight digs a new hole in the belt and latches it in place. He begins to pick up the syringe when there's a knock at the door.

"lronSight, open up."

"Not now."

"There's a man here, claims it's urgent."

"What is it?"

"Said it had something to do with iocaste being imprisoned again for running naked in the streets with just a lion mask on, Jono got busted for an arms bust gone bad and Mako wants you to get things under control. Or else."

"Ask him if that's all. I'll handle that, but if there's nothing else he's got to say I don't care about details... it'll be handled soon enough."

"Understood."

lronSight looks down, sees the syringe, finds a vein, picks up the syringe and plunges it into his arm that was now starting to turn blue. He begins to mutter incoherent ramblings to himself,

"Oh god... that... is such a... hits the sp..."

lronSight removes the needle carefully and then sinks back into his chair for about 15 minutes. He was feeling a sensation of heat, his mouth was dry and his arms and legs were heavy... but he felt right. He began to get up and walk towards the door when he started calling out,

"Ajani, I'm gonna need a ride to the jail house."

lronSight quickly remembered the gun he pulled out, believed he walked back to get it quickly, but by the time he was picking it up Ajani had apparently gotten ready and called for a car to be prepped. lronSight shook his head and began walking towards the door. He put the gun in the inside pocket of his jacket and tried to open the door as quickly as he could. He looked Ajani in the eyes and said,

"We'll need about $30,000 minimum to make this go away so grab $50,000 out of the safe for me, will you? I'll meet you down at the car."

lronSight began slowly but steadily walking towards the garage when eventually Ajani had caught up with him and began helping him move towards the car a bit faster. When they finally got to the car and got situated, lronSight turned to Ajani.

"Thank you friend, you've been brought up to speed on what's happened, right?"

"Yes."

"Alright then let's go handle iocaste first. I doubt it'll cost much. You grabbed the spare pair of pants, right?"

"Of course. Along with a spare shirt, pair of shoes, and a facial guard for Jono whenever we pull him out to attract as little attention to him being arrested again as possible. He's a 'witness' they're done getting information from this time. The arms deal was and still is apparently legit, but you'll wanna talk with him yourself on that one."

"Sounds like we might end up needing more than that... Oh well he can wait. The stupid bastard got caught again, not like he has any room to bitch seeing as the reporters are probably starting to get suspicious of why I'm down at the station so often with how often people are getting hauled in these days."

"Probably, but you should drink that glass of water I handed you and rest until we get there."

lronSight was baffled as he looked down and there was a glass of water in his hand. He shrugged, chugged it and began to rest as Ajani drove him first to the North Side Police Station. When they arrived, lronSight was awoken by Borris, his Bodyguard who had decided to drive down to the station himself to make sure everything was set for a quick release. lronSight nodded to Boris, saw Boris' car and turned to Ajani.

"I'll see you back at the HQ, thanks for the ride Ajani."

"No problem Boss."

Ajani began speeding away when lronSight realized he didn't grab the briefcase, he turned quickly only to hear Boris laughing. Boris was holding the briefcase. They walked in, found the reporting officer and walked into an old interrogation room isolated from the rest of the department.

"How bad was it this time?"

"He mounted a children's stuffed toy that looked like a lion at the local children's toys store."

lronSight began laughing hysterically,

"I know it's wrong to laugh at the guy, but that's funny."

"There were children around."

"How much?"

"Fifteen."

Boris pulled the briefcase up onto the table and counted out $7,500, then said,

"Your commissioner thanks you for taking the time to meet with us but that wasn't the deal we agreed upon. I doubt you'll get another job in this town."

The man was stunned, lronSight began laughing again,

"Oh come on, you didn't think you and your friends were the only ones aware the commissioner was dirty, did you? We know who sets the prices. Just take your money and walk away, that's enough to buy a new fucking house, a new fucking car, and retire early on some nice quiet beach."

lronSight began laughing again, stood up and started walking towards the door as he heard the man's breaths starting to become panting noises.

"Oh and if you tell anyone we know and helped him find out what you're doing, you're a dead man. The retirement papers will be dropped off on your desk filled out for you in the morning and don't forget to leave the Commissioner his cut."

lronSight opened the door, walked down a hallway after nodding to the jailer and pointed to iocaste. The jailer let him out, still naked except for the lion mask. Boris tossed the clothes at him, which confused lronSight because he didn't remember seeing Boris ever holding or grabbing those, but he was just assuming everything was a blur at this point.

"But, I is a lion. Why should I wear the clothes?"

"Shut up and put them on or I'll take you out back and shoot you myself, we don't have time for this."

iocaste obeyed and began getting dressed. As they began walking out of the station, iocaste was in front, and Boris kept reaching like he was going to take the mask off of him. lronSight grabbed Boris' hand and shook his head, no. When they got to the car, lronSight began speaking again,

"Boris we're gonna need to drop him off at the HQ. We need someone to guard the warehouse tonight, I'll need someone who takes 'prowling' duties as serious as he does because we're gonna have a pretty big shipment coming in soon if my gut instinct is right."

iocaste perked his head up,

"What kind of shipment?"

"We'll just call it bacon for you. It's something that'll turn a lot of heads so you need to stay quiet about this. Remember, lions can't talk to humans who don't know your language, but it's becoming more and more popular so don't tell anyone."

"I swear I won't."

They pulled up to the HQ, iocaste got out and Boris turned to look at lronSight,

"Is this really a big job?"

"It might be, Ajani said Jono sounded serious so we should prepare like it definitely is worth my time."

To Be Continued

Report Post Tip

Iocaste ended up in front of the HQ. He looked once again at the set of emergency clothes that they usually throw to him when he gets caught... and concluded that he hates them. Too large, too heavy, too fancy... He needed to find something to wear.

He entered in the headquarters, rushed to his room and changed his clothes. He also took his gun and blades for the upcoming job, just in case something goes wrong. Finally, he put back his funny lion mask in his wardrobe and took out the ferocious one. After all, a serious job needs a serious attire. 

That being done, he climbed up on the roof to lie comfortably in his usual spot. While eating some bacon, he thought about what just happened.

The fact is, he loves to mess around in the city, rawring and chasing people. It's definitely good fun. But lronsight talked about this new job, and it seems to be quite important and serious. Fun times are over for today it seems. Better be ready for when he comes back and needs stuffs to be done.

Gah, that prick could have at least said a bit more about it. He sure loves to keep some mystery about his business. But I can't really blame him after all with all the crazy ones we have in this crew. Sometimes, I don't even feel like I stand out of the group anymore.

Next time, I will have to find something more... Interesting than the toy shop. Perhaps that I could directly run around naked in the police station ? Oh yes, marvelous idea. I'll be sure to remember that one.

Seeing that no bacon was remaining, he approached to the edge of the roof, right above Maria's room. The window was opened. Perfect. He pounced on the big tree nearby, then back through the window. He sniffed the air, crawling up to Maria's desk. He grinned while opening a drawer. Secret bacon stash found ! 

He then proceeded to casually walk out of the room through the door this time, eating his newly found treasure. Without her, he wouldn't have his daily bacon dose, for sure. He was thankful for that. Contrary to that bastard crew leader, she understood that bacon was the key to keep him under control.

Finally, he reached lronsight's room and climbed up his desk. He threw everything on the ground, lied down on it and fell asleep. Since that idiot always wakes him up by violently yelling at him, at least, there will be a goddamn good reason this time ! 

Report Post Tip

Sable runs around like a headless chicken,screaming.

I AM NOT A CRIMINAL. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drugs, Sex, and Money. A Horror Story: Part One
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL