Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:55:31
Page:  1 
I present to you all Jacob's Creek crime syndicate Started by: Jacob on Aug 04, '14 19:46

When Jacob was called by his GodFather, he exited the vineyard and called for his driver to take him down to LA to see him.            

After two hours he was back in LA and drove right to Inglewood to see Starscream; he was not sure what this call was for, but whenever he was called, Jacob always did what he had to for the family and Inglewood.

The servant met him at the front door and welcomed him inside

" This way sir " the servant said, and Jacob followed him to Starscream's office where Starscream, Jailbait, Anerxomounos and Buscetta were waiting.

Jacob listened to Starscream and what he had to say.

" Thank you, Starscream, for giving me this opportunity to have my own family. I will give it my all to make you proud of me "

" Buscetta, it has been a pleasure to be your RHM, and I'm a little saddened to leave you now, but this is a opportunity I can't say no to, so I hope you understand me "

Jacob had been thinking of a name if he was given this opportunity so he went ahead to announce his new crew name  

Jacob's Creek crime syndicate "

With the vineyard up and going and selling wine to restaurants and hotels under the name Jacob's Creek, this was going to be a legit way to launder money with his crew without getting too much attention from the law.

Jacob had been looking for a good place to set up an HQ in Summerlin LV, and also a warehouse to store his quality wine in.

Report Post Tip

My brother, I can hardly contain my excitement for you.  Vegas of all places!  One of my favorite city.  Maybe I will park my myself in your place for a month and enjoy everything that Vegas has to offer.

You know how to get a hold of me whenever you need me.  I am always here for you, Vegas or not!  Congratulations!!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Jacob ... Im happy for you ..and you deserve this brother ... plus VEGAS you lucky mother fucker
Report Post Tip

Congratulations old friend!
I'm honored to be your hand. Cheers to Jacob's Creek and to Summerlin! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Brothers .. Jacob and Fips.. ... Wish you all the very best with  your family .. as in the past I will always be your friend ..

Report Post Tip

Congratiolations with the family :)

Wish you guys all the best 

Report Post Tip

Buscetta walks out of the HQ after Starscream gave Jacob the nod to set up his own crew and also in another city.

"Jacob" Buscetta says while they were walking on the sidewalk, towards the cars that were parked in front of the HQ of Starscream.
He places his hand on Jacob's shoulder.

" A man with that amount of potential, loyalty and hard working mentality can't be held down for long my friend. You did a great job working for me and Yes I am gonna miss you my friend. but you will always be close by 3 hours by plane and a couple of more by car." Buscetta laughs softly

"Let's have a final drink in Inglewood my brother. Will make sure MidoriEnvy does her crazy wiggle in the HQ. Ill get the music fixed. Krank will get the booze in order. Just give it one final blast before you are leaving. "

"I will miss you like i said before, but you earned it and I am proud of you! You got a good set of hands, so i know you don't need it but good luck my friend! I wish you all the best."

Report Post Tip

Congrats man you are a cool guy and will be a hell of a leader. we will miss you here in ingle mate

Tips his hat and hands hiim a bottle of hooch for the short ride to vegas

Report Post Tip

The night sky gave it a special ambiance, the suspicious of so many high level criminals together, as he wandered toward the crowd.   

Jacob you have long been a servant of Los Angeles and is good to see you get your just rewards.  I look forward to seeing how you excel handling the challenges of rebuilding a gold mine of a city and district

Congratulations on good luck awakening a sleeping giant..

Getting into the car, he slowly disappears out of sight

Report Post Tip

"Jacob my old brother, i know this day will come, days when you having your own families and running your own business. Very well deserved for your works of so many days here in Inglewood."

"Congratulations Jacob!! I'm proud of you. Wish you the best for your future in LV and your family."

Report Post Tip

Jacob we have knowen each other for awhile now, It is awesome to see you given the opportunity to run your own family and even better to see Vegas start to grow.

I wish you the best my friend.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Jacob we have never really had the chance to talk but I have heard many great things and I know you will truly help Vegas shine I know you will be a great addition  congratulations salute."

TheSpaniard holds up a glass of wine and nods his head towards Jacob in obvious respect.

Report Post Tip

Sir Jacob , congratulations on your new journey to the Sin City .

With your work ethics and dedication pretty sure that you will be one hell of a leader .

Report Post Tip

Thank you all for the kind words, I will do my best to get this district up and shine like a star 

It will take some hard work to get there but I think there are a good chance to do it 

Report Post Tip
Congrats Jacob and all best to Jacob's Creek crime syndicate
Report Post Tip

Nodding as the young man delivers the news she thanks him intently, fixes her hair quickly in the mirror and ensuring the office door is firmly locked behind her heads for the streets before Jacob finally leaves for pastures new.

Congratulations Jacob, all the very best with your new venture.

May Jacob's Creek crime syndicate be  a successful and prosperous business.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I present to you all Jacob's Creek crime syndicate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL