Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:40
Page:  1 
The Adventures Of Kangeroo And His Man Slave Berty Started by: Smurf on Aug 05, '14 06:19

(OOC: i feel the need to explain that this is styled after a radio comic)

Welcome all to the great adventures of the crime solving Kangeroo and his asian man slave Berty.

In this episode:Trouble down by the water.

Kangeroo and Berty fleed from the Inglewood bar, as they heard the blue man yelling at them, K satisfied with the farewell surprise Berty left with their friends, k was already planning how he would break in his new Summerlin apartment with when he heard a sudden *BRING-BRING* he and Berty ducked into the closest alley and K flipped the top to his super futuristic watch as it revealed a video of the chief inspector 

"I didn't want to intrude on you two tonight of all nights but the Yakuza have taken a undercover agent hostage in a warehouse on the docks, normally we would raid them but it would be a bloodbath and the newspapers would eat us up.So i need you to free him and get out as quickly as you can, thank you K, you are one hell of a kangeroo"

K didn't speak and simply nodded as the screen went black, mostly because the chief inspector didn't think K could speak, as he was an actual kangeroo, but behold K could but never told the chief because fuck him that's racist.

"C'mon Berty, we gotta get to the docks and quick!"

They jump into the man-lovemobile and speed off towards the docks after their damsel in distress. 

The man-lovemobile came to a stop outside of the fenced off docks.K looked at his lovely servant and admired his naked body in the moon light, a light gleam from the moon and decorated the golden bitch collar given to them by the blue man.

"Listen berty, we can't go in guns blazin, alright? this mission requires a element of stealth, got it?"

Berty began nodding heavily, unlike K berty could not speak because the man who sold him cut his tongue out to make room for....stuff 

The two hopped out of the car and snuck alongside the fence until they came across a gate guarded by a Yakuza with a machine gun 

K quickly and quietly approached the man from behind and *Karate chopped* the mans face with his tail and, as he dropped unconscious K turned to Berty who had begun hopping and clapping in excitement, K puased for a moment to bask in Berty's admiration

"Okay Berty we gotta find which warehouse the officers in"

After half an hour of K and Berty searching empty warehouses they finally found the right one

The officer was tied to a chair surrounded by three men, K now knew how he would break in the new apartment with Berty

K stepped out of the dark and called out to get the attention to the Yakuza 

"HEY YA-LOSA, THAT DAMSEL IS MINE TO FREE"

The three men looked startled, completely ignoring Ks lame pun, then one yelled 

"HOLY FUCK IS THAT A TALKING KANGEROO?"

K looked slightly insulted but kept calm

"OF COURSE I TALK, DON'T BE RACIST"

But before the men could reply the duo rush them

Berty put one man in a choke hold as K did a back tail *slap* to the other two knocking them out immediately

The third hit Berty with his elbow to his face and broke loose from the naked mans volient embrace, Berty clench his nose and shrieked as he bolted towards the man-lovemobile

K watched as his servant fled the scene then turned his attention to the last remaining yakuza 

"You really shouldn't of done that"

K balanced on his tail and threw three kicks 

*BAMM* *SWAP* *WACK*

The asian man fell on the ground defeated.K untied the unconscious officer carried him back to the man-lovemobile but, it being a two-seater meant Berty had to sit on Ks lap but he didn't mind.

When they reached the police station Berty opened the door and pushed the unconscious man onto the curb then attempted to get into the passenger seat, but k stopped him.

"why don't you keep me company over here for now buddy"

Berty looked pleased as they raced to the apartment where K did disgusting things to Berty.

Next Episode:The drunken blue man and the rise of the zookeeper

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Adventures Of Kangeroo And His Man Slave Berty
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL