Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 04:48:19
Page:  1 
Gender Neutral Treasure Hunt Started by: enkindle on Aug 05, '14 22:19

We are working to update all the text in the game that refers to a player or npc to be gender neutral. We have done the majority of the updating the needs to be done but chances are we did not find everything. To that end we are going to have a treasure hunt. You find a valid occurrence and we'll send you a credit.

• Only things that refer to a player or NPC.
    • Rogue and TylerDurden do not count.
  • We are going to continue to refer to bodyguards as male.
  • Text in forums or written by players do not count.

An example:

enkindle caught up to you and beat you down. He took $500 back. He also stole your gun. As he walks away he says, "I told you I'd find you."

This should be: 

enkindle caught up to you and beat you down. They took $500 back. They also stole your gun. As they walk away they say, "I told you I'd find you."

Post a full copy of the incorrect text and where you found it here. You do not need to post a correction.

Report Post Tip

Capitalist, I've gotten that one already, sorry.

All texts (personals\messages) must be newer than when this thread was posted.

Report Post Tip

Maria, looks like that one was fixed already.

Report Post Tip

On Welcome mail:

"Sorry, son. Didn't mean to borrow your piece without asking

(Maybe change it to kid?)

Also, on Petty Thief Promotion Mail - the final sentence is not complete:

This isn't so bad after all, in fact, you could get used to

Report Post Tip

The political correctness of this made HIM puke!

Hey, why not change it to "IT" instead of they, from a single/plural point of view it makes so much more sense!

/END SARCASM

Report Post Tip
When mugging it says It may not end well for him.
Report Post Tip

can we post grammar too?

gangster message i got:

You brace yourself for punch in the face when the shadow is snatched away from you.

i think it should be 

You brace yourself for a punch in the face when the shadow is snatched away from you.

Report Post Tip

You are absolutely livid about what just happened. When you catch up with BlackBetty, you plan on beating the living shit out of them and taking all you can find. It may not end well for him. How do you want to continue?

Report Post Tip

You are absolutely livid about what just happened. When you catch up with BlackBetty, you plan on beating the living shit out of them and taking all you can find. It may not end well for him. How do you want to continue?

Got it again today, still say's him ;)

Report Post Tip
Look, I'm due on a flight to Florida in an hour, but I need this jackass gone. Do me a favor and get it done?" one of your bosses says, and with a nod and a tip of their hat he's gone.

From a spawned mia.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Gender Neutral Treasure Hunt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL