Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 14:06:43
Page:  1 
Econo lounge and hotel Started by: yellowman on Aug 06, '14 03:07

The Econo lounge is a run down old motel that is in need of a renovation for the past at best 10 years .  You were told yellowman operates a card game from time to time out of one of the rooms. From word of mouth this is where he conducts most of his business out of and where you can find him staying most nights.  There was a lobby in the middle between a dozen or so motel rooms to each side. places to park your cars a side walk that leads to the different hotel rooms.  You You were told you can find him in room 6 you walk down the cracked side walk past a few working girls looking counting the room numbers until, you find what would appear to be room 6 the room number 6 had fallen off but you could still see the out line of the number. You push open the door with surprising ease. As you walk ing you nearly loose your balance and fall on the step onto the room which is slightly higher than the outside sidewalk. The smell is sour except for for a hint of smoke from reefer and cigerettes. "well, you gonna just stand there or are you gonna have a drink and tlak business!?" you hear yellowman say in a monotone voice. You cant help but notice what tall lanky man he was as you look from his feet to his face.  Before you can answer he says "so what iss it i can help you with"

Report Post Tip
Since Frank some business to attend he was staying in LV and swaggered into the run down hotel. Perfect. No one think aa guy like frank would stay here. "Hey" frank said swaggering over to reception. "Your best room thanks. And a bed for two mayby three if thats ok" frank said chuckleing. He pulled out a 100 bill and placed it on the counter.
Report Post Tip

Jaeger was confused

"Shouldn't this be in the business district?" He asked

Report Post Tip

ScaryGuy nods to Jaeger

it appears he lost his way there

Report Post Tip

Johnny also nods, and is confused on how the two forums might have confused

Maybe yellow got confused 

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure what a forum is, but okay.

I think his business definitely can be on these streets. Perhaps it could be much much better in the fine business district within the city but it is valid within these streets.

Report Post Tip

I'm old school I don't know bout nothing

Report Post Tip

Yellow man was walking down the sidewalk as I walked past frank he made eye contact. I thought to Myself should he say something or should he continue walking. I knew frank from back when I was just a common hoodlum trying to make a dollar snatching purses.I had looked up to frank and aspired t be a something of a wise guy and make the big bucks he had.  My mind raced I frooze up and took a deep breath as i went back to my motel room i thought it over. I decided to write him note and slip it under his door. I walked passed thesteps to the lobby. The lobby had a tattered up old rug that only covered the part of the floor leading to the desk where the owner/clerk did his business. He was already under the wraps and been on the pay  a long time so he didn't hesitate to tell me what motelroom he was staying at. I sealed a envelope and wrote with black felt marker for franks eyes only.  As i walked through te cracked sidewalki slipped it under his door in hopes he gets it.

Report Post Tip
Frank reads tye note clearly nods and puts it on the dresser as he has some "bussiness" to attend to. A muffled scream comes from his room.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Econo lounge and hotel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL