Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:40:23
Page:  1 
Waiting. Started by: Nyx on Aug 07, '14 01:05

Nyx slowly strolled down the sidewalk. She has walked these streets before, many times. She took a deep breath and inhaled the polluted air and coughed. Ugh, yeah so haven't missed that. she thought to herself. Nyx continued her walk down the street, passing by the different shops and businesses. Hands in her pockets, she felt around pure fucking emptiness!! Damn, She needed to make some quick money, and fast..

But, the money making would have to wait for awhile, She was more interested in seeing a familiar face. Any familiar face would do. She had been gone a few months, and so missed the the fast pace of this extreme world. She kicked a small pebble as she continued about her way.

There just had to be someone out there She knew from before. Blah, with a sighed, she stopped at the corner and leaned up against the nearest wall. She can remember the last time she did this and smiled. She lite a some up and waited for the first passerby..

Report Post Tip
from across the street he saw her pause, something about her seemed familiar, but he wasn't sure. A closer look would be required to confirm his thoughts. Moving would jeopardize the mission, so he stayed in the shadows, watching and waiting
Report Post Tip

Nyx just stood there, she felt a cold chill run down her spine, as if being watched. Eh, she shrugged it off and continued to smoke her cig. glancing up to the darkening skies, she grinned and knew, the best time for robberies and muggings was best done in the cover of night. She waited, still...

Report Post Tip

After catching her prey and disposing the body Selena notices a figure in her sights as she quietly moves along the alley way and tilts her head as blood drips from her mouth her blades put away and wonders to herself "such a nice night is it" and than sees a man loaded with cash and his scent smells so good she has to take the prize and of course the money..She quietly disappear into the darkness to catch her next victim..

Report Post Tip

Nyx caught the scent of a fresh kill, her senses perked. The fresh scent of blood drifted within the nights cool embrace. Flicker of dark eyes moves off to the side and catches the fleeting glimpse of a girl. Hmm, Nyx wondered what she was up to. Eh She shrugged and watched the shadow disappear as quickly as she seen it.. Aye, indeed it was a nice night..

Report Post Tip

Selena catches the prize she was after after his screams in agony begging her to let live,Her instincts kicked in as she grabs him tilting his head sinking her teeth I to his flesh blood dripping down from the wound, all she can is him screaming as she puts her hand over his mouth letting go for a moment looking down on this human she feels sorry for him but than at the same time putting her other hand on him  to comfort him...Selena goes back to feasting and than begins to feel eyes watching her so this meal has to be quick she thinks to herself. ...Grabbing the wallet she drops the body and runs off into the night once again..

Report Post Tip

Michael makes his way around the corner, spotting a familiar figure up ahead. As he approaches Nyx he reveals his well whitened teeth with a wide grin. Michael wears an expensive Brioni suit, loafers and a silver Rolex. His head carried the load of a $500 haircut. His outfit has dirty drug money written all over it.

"Hey. You must be Nyx. You work for Johnny_rochy don't ya? I'm Mike. It's nice to finally meet you."

Michael would swiftly offer Nyx a handshake but would at the same time hastily survey his surroundings with slight paranoia.

Report Post Tip

Nyx kept leaned up against the wall. Watching Michael approach, a arched brow lifted, seeing His high fashion. She smirks and thinks. Ahh, to be all flashy like that. Makes for a target. Yet she warmly welcomed Him, reaching to shake His hand and offer Him a spot next to her.

"Hellos Michael, a true pleasure to meet You, and yes I work for Johnny, but keep in mind, thats only temp"

With that Nyx smiled warmly at Him before shifting eyes to look back down the street. The cool night air brushed over her face and she sighed ever so softly, with a almost lost look in her deep blue eyes..

Report Post Tip

Michael watches Nyx curiously. He looks at her with utter confidence before saying:

"There's this bar two blocks away from here. The last customers in there just left. The owner is getting ready to close up, but I know for a fact he keeps the door unlocked while he cleans up. The two bartenders he hired already leave by this time of night, so it's just him. He's new in town this old man, and I think we should go over there and make our presence known."

Michael shows Nyx a pair of rags to cover their faces with, and then a Colt .45 carefully tucked in his waistline.

"What do you say? I could use the extra bills to pay a thicker tribute."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Nyx chuckled softly yet refused the rag to cover her face. "Eh, let the fuckers see My face, prettiest thing they will see before closing their eyes". A coldness swept through her dark blues, a hunger to pull the trigger, the rush was just to much to pass up. She reached behind her back, within the holster attached around waist, her hand stopped and stroked the butt of the revolver as she grinned wickedly at Him..

"by all means, do lead the way". Her voice dripped with evil coldness as she spoke the words and pushed from the wall..

Report Post Tip

Michael showed off another smile and began pacing up the block. Once outside the bar, Michael looked at Nyx while wrapping the rag around the lower part of his facial region. It was easy to tell that he was smiling, still. The thought of breaking the law and taking money from a hardworking civilian was entertaining and amusing to Michael. Without a doubt, he is sociopath, a merciless mobster. The lowest of lowest in modern society.

"You ready? On three, I'm gonna kick the door in. I'll knock him to the ground and keep an aim on the guy. You go for the cash register. If anybody comes in while we're in there, don't hesitate to shoot. Ninety percent of the people that drink here are just like you and me."

Michael cocked his .45. "Let's try not to kill anyone though."

"One... Two... Three!"

The door gets kicked in and the two rush into the bar.

Report Post Tip

As Michael kicked the door in with Nyx right behind him, the duo noticed something that shocked them. There was already someone in there sticking up the place. At first, they had no idea who it was. Nyx raised her gun at him to fire, but Michael raised his hand at her wrist to bring it down. Why? Because he knew fucking better. The man that was standing tall with jet black hair, and the best looking suit you'd ever seen in your life, was none other then the lady famous Kal_El himself. Kal_El didn't hear the door being kicked in because he was too busy walking around waving his guns. He had a Tommy in each hand, and believe me was he itching to shoot something.

"Don't move! Don't even blink! If one strand of hair from anyone's head hits the floor, I swear I'll shoot every fucking single person here in the head. Twice!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $200,000 Tip

The sheer rush of holding up the place rushed through Her pumping veins. The sound of the door crashing in was sweet music to her ears. Gun drawn and ready to take any fool down that crossed their path. But low and behold, fucking Kal done beat them to it. She growled under breath as She looked at Him, watching Him wave his guns around..Her voice lifted as the anger built..

"Man wtf are You doing here?" Gun lowered partly as she stepped around the ppl on the ground, disappointment flared in deep blues as She glanced back at Michael. "He fucking beat us!! but ya know what??' Nyx casually walked over to the register, she smiled ever so sweetly at both Men. Hey, she was a woman after all, and well hell Women always got what they wanted. With that thought she quickly stuck the gun in her back pocket and grabbed register and took off like a bat out of hell!! Hell she wanted a rush and by hell she was gonna get that rush.

She heard them screaming at Her as she ran down the street. Muahhhhh she laughed at Them as she ran down a dark alley, with the register full of cash held tightly in her arms...

Eae casually turns around as she hears the door being kicked in, her lips curling into a smile while her pistols aim at the newcomers. Kal doesn't seem to notice, but then again he doesn't really need to. He's busy showing off and intimidating everyone else with his dramatics. She guards the door and watches for trouble. Seeing the woman helping herself to their profit, her smirk turns into a grimace as she pulls back the hammer on one of her pistols. Though bloodshed is not necessary, it can be ever so much fun. She follows the woman out the door and down the street, calmly calling out to her.

"If you don't drop my money right now, I'll drop you. Capiche?"

Michael's best friend is the shadow. He stealthily snakes his way to safety without alerting Kal_El. He tracks down Nyx but keeps his distance to avoid being seen. He leaves Nyx's fate in Eae's gun-wielding hands.

"Can't rely on things to go your way these days..."

Michael takes the rag off his face and tucks his Colt .45 away. Carelessly, he walks down the road as if returning from a casual incident. He arrives home safely and spends the night with a wild female companion.

Selena sees nyx once again after a night of hunting and pp she than remembers something in a journal from her great grandfather and touches the dog tags around her neck and she shrugs it off...Selena notices someone chasing after nyx and giggles as she wipes the blood off her lips and quietly goes back into the darkness from where she came from..

Report Post Tip

Nyx knew each and every turn of the ally as she darted down it. She totally ignored the girl yelling at Her. Nyx had no fear, of the gun waving at her. She stopped just behind a dumpster, would be easier if she didnt have to carry this heavy fucker around. So she popped it open and grabbed out all the cash. She counted around 600-700 dollars. Hmmm, She thought, might be enough to make some quick drug sells.

She heard the girl still yelling at Her, She smirked and laughed, stuffing the cash down her pockets. Pressed tightly against the wall, She waited til woman passed the ally, still looking for Her. She so loved this game of cat and mouse. Though she felt bad for leaving her partner, She must find Him and split the take with Him, its only fair. It was after all, His idea..

She moved silently along the wall and peered around the corner, spotting her partner leaving the place as if nothing happened. Damn that Kal, for beating them to the heist. A shiver raced down her spine, feeling as tho she was being watched and just shrugged as She silently followed Michael. Watched Him enter a hotel room with some wild look chick. Eh, whatever, She thought as she moved to step in front of the door, and push His split underneath the door. She grinned and turned to slip back down the way she came, thinking it was a pretty decent night after all..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waiting.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL