Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:26:17
Page:  1 
The Project Arrives In Queens Started by: PaulyD on Aug 07, '14 06:43

PaulyD finished doing his thing going to the gym , tanning doing laundry and going out trying to pick up all the girls which he would usually have stay in the basement of his mother Whatsername mansion. PaulyD was running some errands when he got a call the voice was recognizable he said

"Half an hour be in Johnny's office"

PaulyD wasn't expecting the call usually he was giving a warning about meetings but he quickly got home got himself together and was out the door , about 25 minutes later he was arriving at JohnnyNoNames office he knocked on the door upon entering he was greeted.

"Take a seat , we have something we need to discuss" Johnny took a puff of his cigar

Nervous but he trusted Johnny he took a seat in the chair

"What do you need?"Pauly asked hesitantly

"Well you have been by my side for sometime now as my right hand and with the recent disappearence of one of our crew leaders the district of Queens needs some restructuring I have stored some money in a limo outside for you it will take you to your new HQ when we are all finished."

PaulyD smiled

"Johnny I am honored you know I cannot refuse" PaulyD grasped Johnny in a hug

"There's only one question left , what wil you call your crew?"

PaulyD smiled and responded

"The Project"

Report Post Tip

Well, this is good news. Congrats Swagfellas.

Subskrieb

Report Post Tip

Swagfellas, congratulations buddy.

No surprise here, always good to see da hoodfellas in bold.

Peace, Love, and GTL's brotha

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Goodfellas. Very happy to see you take up a place here in New York my friend!

Report Post Tip

Nachos congrats Pauly with his crew and wish him the best of luck :) Looking forward to see u rise 

Report Post Tip

Walking from one of the many silent streets, the creature finally notices something happening off in the distance although he cannot fully understand what it is. He slinks a bit closer and closer, tipping his hat to every person he passes as a good gentleshark would always see fit to do. He then notices it is his families opening speech, the one he had joined only moments ago when some guy noticed the hulking behemoth taking on nine guys and a rather large squid who's origins have yet to be determined. 

He walks over to the crowd and begins a slow clap once the speech has ended.

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

Slowly but surely absolutely no one else joins in on the fun and the creature sinks back into the edges of the crowd, hoping that his claps were enough to have counted as making an appearance. Looking at PaulyD he gives off a nod, and once he is happy with his time spent at the street corner he walks off into the sunlight, his fin waving gracefully behind him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Congratulations Pauly on your new home and family
Report Post Tip

Nyx stood back as she listened and watched. A proud look formed on her face. She nodded and thought it was about time her Bestie took on his own crew. She smiled with a approval before turning to slip away. a happy skip in her walk as she went about her business..

Report Post Tip

My boy has his own crew! What is even more exciting is he has his own basement! Congrats Pauly dear!

Report Post Tip

I might not know you well, but congrats man

Report Post Tip

sorry been away abit, but im glad this came to be, about time anyways

Report Post Tip

Grats on your auth Pauly.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname quickly made arrangements to get to the headquarters before his son PaulyD.

Once he stepped inside he went to office and took a seat and waited on him to come in, a few moments later he heard the door open.

"PaulyD my son, I just wanted to see you one last time as a babyGOAT, you have done wonderful things for me and you're growing so quickly."

"Words can't even begin to describe how proud I am of you, and the things you have done. You might not consider yourself a babyGOAT anymore, but you will always be MY babyGOAT."

Johnny hugged his son and left him to get started.

Report Post Tip
GF I'm so delighted and proud to witness this moment for you.
You've deserved this and rightfully so.

*Raises his tequila bottle*
May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.
Zazdrovie my bleeding green brother
Report Post Tip

The lion strolls up to the party hosted by the newly crowned leader in Queens PaulyD. Christian showed up fashionably late as always he tried to scare away as few of the guests as he could by being a lion. Approaching PaulyD he stood on his back two legs and wrapped his paws around him.

Truly a tremendous occasion PaulyD, I am very excited to see you get this opportunity. You are a charming young cat like myself and I am sure you will do great things for this city of New York.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Project Arrives In Queens
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL