Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 10:18:59
Page:  1 
Ochoa's Adventure Started by: ochoa on Aug 07, '14 22:15

A young and confused Ochoa finally landed on the Great city of Brooklyn, NY.

The first thing he does is go hit up the local bar to get a drink. After a few drinks he walks out of the bar and passes out half way home.

The Next day Ochoa wakes up in an old broken down factory.

Walking down the street of Brooklyn he wanders around asking questions to the local's here if they know about him and what happen last night.

He hears that he is wanted for stealing from the local bank. 

With blood rushing to Ochoa's head he cracks under pressure and is running to the harbor when he is pulled by a shady man.

Me and my friends will help you just don't do anything dumb or bring attention to yourself okay.

Ochoa still scared he nods and walks away. 

Later that day this "friend" of the shady man came and took Ochoa to this weird island wonderland where he meets KingRico.

Report Post Tip

KingRico stands at the entrance to Deadman Wonderland and sees his men dragging Ochoa over to him.

Welcome to Deadman Wonderland Ochoa, you did well with that bank robbery. Could have been better but good enough to get the cash and not 

He brings Ochoa in and shows him around. He brings him through the HQ to meet a few of the members. First they see CookieCutter angrily slicing up batches of fresh baked cookies. They look over to her and she glares back at them. 

Yeah uh we are going to come back to her...that's CookieCutter, make sure to hide your cookies around her, especially when she's in a bad mood. 

They continue to walk around where they come across a stack of empty boxes. KingRico can see Ochoa looking at the boxes confused

You're gunna want to leave that stack of boxes alone...those belong to BoxCutterPazzy and well he is serious about his boxes. I've seen him make a few people disappear just for breathing on his boxes. 

They continue walking through the island until they reach a small bar area. KingRico pours them each a drink

Before we introduce you to the bossman let's have a drink to celebrate that job you did. Do you like the place so far?  

Report Post Tip

Ochoa takes a sip from his drink.

This island looks very entertaining, but the thing that the bothers me are my cookies safe in my room? Or will I need a vault  to keep my special cookies safe?

Ochoa takes another sip and remembered the boxes. He remembers after a close look he saw that they were beer boxes.

Those BoxCutterPazzy like to drink or those he just collects beer boxes for fun?

Ochoa orders another beer while we waits fo KingRico's responds 

Report Post Tip

It was one of those days where Tepid was in a good mood, he felt like gifting to someone, but he didn't know who. After passing some drunks in the street late one night, it dawned on him who could use a gift... BoxCutterPazzy. Problem being, he was unsure as to what he liked, due to his history though, he was sure anything would suffice, alcohol is alcohol after all. Leaving his own headquarters to make his way to Deadman Wonderland's, Tepid stops off at the local store, gun in hand, balaclave over face. To ensure that no alarms are triggered or the cashier pulls out a shotgun from behind the counter, Tepid orders him to follow along with a large bag... Doubled.

Don't give me no funny business, bag up and I will spare you, now fucking hurry up chump, I got a deadline.

As the cashier begins bagging up, he turns round and questions what should be bagged. Wondering whether or not he is stalling on the off chance someone comes into the store, anger flows through Tepid and he slaps the cashier round the face with his gun.

I didn't say you could fucking talk, last warning, bag up what you can, don't ask questions again.

A few moments pass and the bag is full, lifting the bag to check the weight of the alcohol, he lets the bag dangle for a moment before becoming satisfied.

Face down on your belly, do not get up until I've left

Tepid leaves with the bag full of alcohol and heads straight to BoxCutterPazzy, hoping to surprise him. As he walks through the headquarters, he spots KingRico with a new face, not wanting to be rude, he introduces himself.

The names Tepid, Tepid Delucci.

Report Post Tip

BoxCutterPazzy was in the Deadman Wonderland's HQ. Was a typical day, 18 beers in, checking the books and watching some tv. For some damn reason he had the news on when a special alert broke onto the tv.

Breaking News!!!! A local liqour store has been robbed. The cashier was smacked with a gun but otherwise unhurt except for his beer. All that was reported stolen was over $500 in hard booze. More news as the story breaks, police say the man who did this could be armed and dangerous.....

BoxCutterPazzy smiles at the tv and sees KingRico and ochoa talking.

That lucky son of a bitch! BCP yells at the tv.

Rico is that ochoa I see you with? I heard about that job. The bossman is very happy. So am I, but CookieCutter is mad. Someon in the HQ here stole some of her cookies before she could cut them and pinned it on ochoa.

Glancing at ochoa, BoxCutterPazzy offers some advice to the ochos.

If I was you, I'd run and don't touch my boxes over there.Oh I hear the door, wonder who is there?

Report Post Tip

Ochoa tales the advice from BCP and starts running out his office door when he crashes to a bold mister.

Hello Sir. Tepid, am Ochoa. Sorry, but this will be a short conversation because CookieCutter is after me.

Half way out the door Ochoa is pull back and feels a evil presence.

While Ochoa is been drag to CookieCutter's room he prays for his life 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ochoa's Adventure
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL