Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:41:47
Page:  1 
Roid Rage Ray Started by: Ray_Ferrante on Aug 08, '14 03:06

Ray "Roid Rage" Ferrante is seen huddled in the corner of the grim and greasy Knock Out's boxing gym. Ray is seen grabbing a syringe, withdrawing a liquid from it and injecting himself in the leg all in a fluid motion. The behemoth of a man prowls the gym for his weights and does some sets. "One, two, three!" Ray's counting and groaning is heard throughout the gym. Some people stare at him in disgust, others cheer him on. "Come on ya big mudda fucka! More weight!" This right here? This right here is Ray trying to get back into his boxing career after he got hurt. The doctor told him it was a career ending injury, but he didn't care. He kept going anyway, he wasn't going to let some schmuck with a degree tell him he can't do nothin'. The thing is, this guy had hopes and dreams that weren't gonna happen. The guy was a washed up; dead beat boxer. He needed something better, but couldn't get a legal job because of his arrest records. The only thing Ray could do is turn to one of his best friends, Michael Sarino. 

Report Post Tip

Michael approaches his old friend Ray_Ferrante.

"You still juicin' pal? Heh, I remember back when Pat Durante told ya not to. May his soul rest in peace... Anyway, I'm here to make you a job offer. There's this car I got a couple guys wanting jacked for a real decent price. You heard of Pete Caponigro's garage? We can chop it up there."

"So what do you say?"

Report Post Tip

Ray looks up at Michael as he sits on the bench, pondering for a brief moment. "I think I'm gonna have ta accept ya offer. It'll be like good ol' times, huh?" Ray jumps up from the bench and changes into his famous gritty attire: A beat up brown leather jacket, blue jeans, and white Nike shoes. Ferrante exits the gym and dusts himself off. He wanders down to his run down apartment that's riddled with trash, a few empty pill bottles, empty vials, and tons of posters of body builders and famous boxers. Ray looks at the poster of Lou Ferrigno and smiles. Ray flexes and compares himself to "The Hulk" Lou Ferrigno. Ray snaps back to reality and strolls to his couch. Ray searches around  and reaches behind his sofa. Ray retrieves his chrome plated Colt M1911, he fills the magazine with seven rounds of .45 ACP rounds. "Let's rock and roll mothafucka." Ferrante says to himself before shoving his 1911 pistol into the back of his waistband. Ray walks outside and greets Michael. 

Report Post Tip

Michael leads Ray to his own vehicle. A dark red 2013, Dodge Ram 1500 with a 6 inch lift and 20 inch tires. His car was practically a beast. Anyway, him and Ray drive to the other side of town and spot a beautiful 1993 Impala.

Michael pointed his finger at the Impala. It was dark as fuck out since it was past midnight, and they were in a higher class neighbourhood so they had to watch their step. One alarm goes off, and the cops would be all over.

"Ray, see that beauty up ahead? Go jack that. Petey is gonna meet us behind that shitty gym you go to and pick the car up."

Report Post Tip

Peter Caponigro arches his back as he hurls a mixed wad of saliva and snot onto the ground. He stands back upright and digs in the pocket of his charcoal colored slacks. Peter takes out a vial containing a white powdery substance and he spreads it out on the back of his hand. After looking from left to right, he snorts the rough line of premium cocaine. Due to the intense effect of the cocaine, Peter jerks his head back violently and sniffs. Catching a quick glance of Philip LoCascio walking into the alleyway, Peter dusts off his hand and his nose to keep his clandestine appeal for drugs. Peter puffs up his chest and adjusts the handle of his walnut handled Smith and Wesson .38 snubnose in his waistband. 

"Aye, Philly, how you doin' man? Your wife been good? What about the kids?"

Peter lights up a self-rolled cigarette and takes a edge soothing drag.

"You know who I ran into today? Mikey fucking Sarino and Roid Rage Ferrante, they're out boostin' a car right now. I could always use another hand with stripping it down, you in?"

Report Post Tip

Philip LoCascio takes a long drag of his cigarette as he ponders on Caponigro's offer. He answers Peter with a lazy: "Yeah, why not." as the cigarette smoke rushes out of his nostrils.

"I could do with a some extra bank on the side, y'know? Brenda's been bustin' my hump 'bout a new cah, house, the whole shabang. Pain in my fuckin' ass, I tell ya."

Philip takes one final drag off his menthol before carelessly dropping it to his feet. He kills the cigarette beneath the heel of his loafer. He pushes his hair back and looks over Caponigro's shoulder down towards the opposite end of the alleyway.

"So what's the deal, huh? These jokahs bringin' the car down here or what?"

Report Post Tip

Peter takes another drag from the self-rolled cigarette and generates a nod then blows the smoke from his mouth as he speaks.

"Yea', yea'. They're gonna bring the car down here and then we're gonna go down to my garage. I got all the tools and shit down there."

Caponigro flicks ash and watches as it hits the ground.

"It's gonna be real simple, good money when we sell this shit to the local mechanics. It's gonna be a fucking goldmine Phil."

Report Post Tip

Ray exits Mike's car in a sly manner, making his way to the Impala slowly. Ray cups his hands to the drivers side window and scans inside the vehicle. "Ay Mikey, dumb fuck left his wallet in hea'!" Ray removes his pistol from his waistband, heaving it up in attempt to smash the window with the pistol. Before Ray could make another move, Mike hisses "What the fuck are you thinkin'?! You gonna do this thing, you gotta do it smart!" Ray never did things the smart way, Ray always used brute force to get what he needed, but this time it wasn't needed. Michael hands Ferrante a coat hanger. "Use this thing to unlock the door!" Michael murmurs. Ray grabs the coat hanger and digs into the car door, using the hook of the hanger to unhindge the Impala's lock. Ray jumps into the driver's seat and chuckles. Ferrante grabs the wallet inside of the vehicle, he begins searching it. "Fuck, nothin'... How am I gonna turn this shit on?" Ray questions. Michael says "You gotta use the a fuckin' screwdriver." Ray accepts a screwdriver from Michael and breaks the Impala's ignition cylinder. Ray turns the screwdriver and starts the vehicle. Ray shouts "COME ON, JUMP IN MIKEY!" Michael and Ray both peel off, going to Peter's location. 

Ray and Michael pull up into the alleyway in a sloppy manner, laughing as they jump out. Ray and Mikey? They were two fuckin' cowboys, they liked to do things their own way. Ray approaches Peter and asks "Where we gonna chop this fuckin' baby up? How much you think we gonna get outta the parts?"

Report Post Tip

Peter notices Ray in his juiced up state and heaves a sigh, he has finished smoking his cigarette by the point of their arrival and he had crushed it under his heel. Caponigro takes a quick stroll around the Impala and scratches his jaw, nodding multiple times.

"This is real good Ray, Mike, real fucking good, we're gonna make a fortune off of this thing. A couple of grand to the right person for these parts."

Peter gestures Philip to the driver's seat.

"Phil, you follow behind. Good shit though guys. I'll give you a call when we get get it scrapped down and sold."

Peter wastes no time before climbing into his own saloon and peeling off from the alleyway behind the grimey gym.

Report Post Tip

Philip breaks into a light jog, making his way around the hood of the Impala. He clambers into the driver's seat, immediately adjusting the rearview mirror to his liking. Philip lights himself another cigarette to take the edge off before burning rubber out of the alleyway.

With a cigarette in his right hand and the steering wheel in his left, Philip keeps two car distances away from Peter as he follows up behind him. Philip's eyes often wander nervously towards the rearview mirror as he makes his way through the busy streets, hoping not to run into any cruisers on his way.

After finally making it down to the garage, Philip pulls in and breathes a sigh of relief.

"Okay, come on, cut the engine, we're goin' straight to work Philly!" Caponigro rushed Philip as he drew the aluminium garage shutters down behind the stolen Impala.

"Yeah yeah, give me a fuckin' second here Pete." Philip mumbled as he twisted the screwdriver clockwise out of the ignition and dropped it into the footwell. He put his cigarette out in the car's ashtray in one quick motion and hopped out, giving the car a once-over.

"Fuckin' A Pete! You wanna give Ray and Mike a call or we gonna wing it?"

Report Post Tip

Charles returns the corner of the Knock Out's boxing gym in his black SUV. He clambers out, carrying an Adidas sports bag. He walks into the GYM and bumps into Ray_Ferrante. The duo bumps fists and has a chit-chat, then Pavesi walks through the locker room for his training.

Report Post Tip

Peter lets out a laugh and scratches his jaw.

"Nah, nah. We don't need them, go over der and grab a saw. Let's get this fuckin' muffler off."

Caponigro grabs a pack of cigarettes and lights one, he smacks the bottom of the pack and offers one to Philip. Philip declines, he's in the zone, he wants to get this car stripped down as soon as possible so he can pay for his wife's shopping addiction. Peter grabs a few sets of tools and begins to strip down the car, starting with the rims. The duo go at the car and after a few hours, they've stripped the valuable parts from the Impala's frame and they're ready to be sold at discount prices to the right mechanic.

"See? Didn't I tell you we didn't need them? Let's give them a call now though, they can go push these things for us. I need a break."

Peter dials up Roid Rage and Sarino and tell them to come to the garage when they can. Caponigro can't shake the feeling that what they're doing is going to end up being very lucrative.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Roid Rage Ray
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL