Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:58:37
Page:  1 
Operation Ecstasy Started by: ChristianTheLion on Aug 09, '14 00:55

I'd finally gotten that call from the Godfather family I had been waiting for. It was ChuckNorris on the other end of the phone and he had asked for my right hand and I to attend a family meeting. I was clueless, Not knowing what news Godfather Ecstasy had in store for us didn't sit well with me. I knew it was of most importance by Chucks tone and I had very little time to waste. I pawed some papers into a briefcase, fastened my tie, and proceeded out the door to pick up LostMyMind. My driver PaleRider opened the door and I jumped into the back seat. Closing the door behind me we were on our way. 

As well pulled up to the cities hospital we took a harsh right around the back side and parked our car in front of the entrance. My second in command seemed to lost his way(mind) and ended up under twenty-four hour surveillance. Some say the man was mentally unstable of being in public, but he was the one I had trusted through everything. 

PaleRider opened the door for me. I quickly jumped the my feet, stretched out, and shook my mane. Walking in through one of the back doors was the quickest way into the psych ward where they were holding him. To no surprise I knew that I would scare the shit out of just about everyone I came into contact with once I walked inside so I had to act quickly and with precision. It wasn't every day a grown lion was walking through the metal health section of the hospital.

I sprinted as fast as I could and as far back in through the hospital. I was so agile that not many around were sure of what they had just seen. I turned right down a flight of stairs when I heard the first alarm go off. Knowing I hadn't found my comrade in crime I had to continue deeper into the hospital. Winding another turn I saw the psych ward was directly in front of and I pounced the first guard I came into contact with. The fear in his eyes was enough to tell her was going to cooperate. In no time I had my straight jacketed friend out of the loony bin and loaded into the car with assistance from the guard I had pounced.  With guns drawn on us as we left we were told to never bring that mad hatter back with us he was our to keep now.

Now that the two were united they could continue downtown to the estate of Godfather Ecstasy. PaleRider continued on course as we had arrived at our destination on time as it looked like the Godfathers official vehicle hadn't arrived yet. Not missing out on the news we parked and proceeded up into the Godfathers head quarters. Meeting ChuckNorris at the door he shook both of our hands and asked us to please follow him.

ChuckNorris opened up the conference room door for me and I trotted inside. To my surprise there were a few guests at this meeting that I should of expected. My friends and counter parts in Downtown TheDoctor and JewishJake. They both stood from there seats and greeted us with handshakes and sat back down. No one was certain the reason for the this meeting, but disrespecting the Godfathers word on meeting was certainly not an option. Taking our seats on opposing sides from theDoctor and his right hand man we sat ourselves as well. ChuckNorris sat and the end of the table and we all starred at each other silently awaiting the Godfathers arrival.

A half hour later we sat eager as the sound of the Godfathers vehicle proceeded to drive up. With the door opening the sound of a quiet conversation came closer to the door.  Phedre opened the door to the conference room and let in Godfather Ecstasy. We all stood simultaneously and greeted our leader. Shaking hands with Phedre as well we all took our seats at the table awaiting the news to come.

The Godfather took everyone's attention quickly as there was no time to be wasted. He passed out a small map on a piece of paper to each person at the table. We all quickly took our attention to the map and recognized what we were looking at right away. It was a map of the east side of downtown better known as Corktown. A gold mine in profits waiting to be consumed again be designer drugs. 

The Godfather explained to us that he had just returned from a summit meeting with the Godfathers from around the cities. They had agreed that there were profits to be made for all in the drug trade if we moved in on the vacant area. Godfather Ecstasy explained to us That I would be given the opportunity to run his sister ship in the Corktown drug market alongside my right hand LostMyMind. 

Everyone shook hands in excitement as they were all excited of the great news. Godfather Ecstasy slammed a huge bag of pills down bringing the attention back to the center of the table. He explained there was no time for celebrating as the drugs needed to be moved and there was a truck out back waiting. I directed to help my friend of his straight jacket and to my surprise he had unlocked himself. We took to the truck and headed to our destination with the drugs loaded. Shaking hands with his Godfather one last time before taking the role himself was an exciting time for them both. Working with each other closely they knew that the new chapter in from of them was one to be remembered. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,200,000 Tip

Congratulations with your new status :) 

Report Post Tip

Congrats. I know you'll do well, and I know LostMyMind will... make us proud!

Report Post Tip

Phedre had remained quiet throughout the evening. Her eyes reflecting the amusement she saw as they passed out the maps. Knowing that Christian was the good choice for Corktown she smiled happily.

She had thought about the fact they would be in a rush to get out the door once everything was planned so once the meeting ended she stood by the door and handed out shots to the men as they passed through the doors. She paused momentarily to offer some words to Christian before he passed through.

"Congratulations Christian. I would say that this is a surprise but it is not. You work hard and I am glad to see you get to spread your paws. I would say wings but you don't have any."

With that she went back to passing the shots to the people that followed behind him. She would stay behind to tidy up the room. She really despised a messy room in the Headquarters so she was always cleaning up after the rest.

Report Post Tip

Eae patiently waits her turn, a bottle of rum cradled in her arm and a grin on her face. Once the excitement dies down, she makes her way over to her boss and hands him the bottle of rum before giving the big furball a hug.

"Congratulations, BossLion! It has been an honor to work with you and I will do my best to prove myself worthy to continue working beside you in your new district!"

Report Post Tip

LostMyMind wanders into the godfathers party house, completely lost and unaware of everything. He dumps 3 ecstasy pills into his mouth, takes a shot of whiskey, and stands next to Christian.

You my friend, have been a great leader and a great man. You worked hard for this, and I will work hard with you to make corktown a great place. I cant wait to see what you can do with this great district!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new Godfather status Christian, wish you the best of luck on your new found journey.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the new Godfather of Corktown!

The Doctor pulls out some of his famous bathtub beer

Here's to good health and good fortune on your new endeavor

Report Post Tip

Christian, brother I'm very proud to see you take this role.

Congrats on taking Godfather in Corktown. I know for sure Corktown is in good hands.

Once again salute!

As Vindictive pops a bottle if the finest champagne. 

Report Post Tip
PaleRider walks in late to the Bosses party walks over to the bar to get a drink as he feels the eyes of the Lion looking at him .. I take my shot and grad my drink and makes my way over to the main table to pay his respect to his new Godfather .

I tell the Lion I'm sorry for being late I had work to do and it ran later then I thought it would have.
PaleRider look at him and tells him congratulations on your ups you deserve this and we are all behind you.
Report Post Tip

Chuck strolls down to Christian's office, fashionably late as usual. Popping one pill after the other like candy from a bag labeled Ecstasy, be approaches the door and makes his way into the (very) messy office room.

"Dude you need a gas mask to live in here if this pertains any longer.", he exclaims as he waves the bag of chips.. err... drugs around.

"Oh and a haircut too.", he grins at him.

"Was kidding about the last part, the mane is fabulous."

He crumbles the bag and throws it into the bin nearby.

"Sorry I didn't make it earlier but I was busy handling things for Ecstasy. You know how tiring that is, you were his hand once. So yeah, the thing is I'm here finally. Congrats on taking over Corktown man. I know how you feel about thisplace owing to your forefathers holding prominent positions in the same district before you.. And I know you will do Corktown, and the rest of us back in Downtown proud!"

"Take care, bud.", salutes him as he stands up to leave.

"Oh and thanks for the free candy.", he chuckles as he points to the empty bag of drugs.

Report Post Tip
congrats Cristian,wish you luck at your new position
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Operation Ecstasy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL