Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:53:27
Page:  1 
From one crazy to another Started by: LostMyMind on Aug 09, '14 00:57

sitting in a corner of a padded white room, LostMyMind tries to remember what happened over the last 24 hours, he closes his eyes, and begins to speak to himself out loud.

Well, I remember being called by Christian to meet him in godfather ecstasys conference room, I remember a bug bag of drugs, and then, the party started. Christian and I hopped into his car, Palerider driving, I remember sneaking a few of the pills, everything around me beginning to seem to be absolutely amazing, my arms free, my mind lost. Then, then...

A gunshot sounds, the door opens and Christian is the man behind it. I snap out of my mind numbing trance and get up, realizing that once again, I am being broken out by my leader and longest friend.

CHRISTIAN! YOU HAVE COME FOR ME AGAIN!

Christian grabs me and pulls me through the door, out of the asylum, and to the car. Speaking quickly, he informs me that since i went on my drug rampage and managed to completely lose my mind, he has taken the position of Godfather, and bought me my own headquarters to take over the family for him. We arrive at my new home, the entire family waiting on me, i stop to greet them all, then step outside to introduce myself to corktown.

Hello everyone, I am LostMyMind, and I have no idea how I got here, where my mind is, or what I am doing. Apparently, I have been given the opportunity to take over the family and help my leader and friend Christian blossom or corrupt, I havent really decided yet, Corktown. So without any more nonsense and mindless babble, I would like to introduce you to

The Straight Jacket Syndicate

Report Post Tip

LoveNachos walks in :)

Congratulations with the crew hard work always pay off looking forward to see u grow 

Report Post Tip

I wish this was what had been used: 

LostMyMind writhes on the floor in a straight jacket trying to touch ... his face because there's a fly on it. He starts looking around, and finds and audience, and with a smile, he begins:

I'm LostMyMind and I really lost my mind or ChristianTheLion did, because's gotta be fucking nuts. I mean today I'm getting authed and who the hell would auth me. I've lost my mind, but still it seems I'm getting this so thanks ChristianTheLion. I love you. Like really love you. Like love love. And you know this. But I'm still down on losing my Peacemaker because he was beatiful. And I'm really like kind of depressed because I have this brother named Toast and he sucks, but that's common knowledge. It's something I just have to live with, but now I'm going to have to live with a crew and he's going to be in my shadow all bitching and moaning and he's a loser. I think I might eat some cake. Do you want cake, ChristianTheLion? I want cake. Thanks for auth. 

LostMyMind starts chewing and tasting cake, salivating all over the floor and imagining a woman feeding it to him. 

Congratulations anyway! 

Report Post Tip
PaleRider walks in the new HQ of Lostmymind after the big party that was thrown for Lion the night before and looks around . Azrael was sitting in the chair next to the boss and tells me that I was late . I looked at LLM and tells him that I was sorry but I had to go get a brief case that he left in my car . He places it on the table telling the boss you might want what's inside it helps you stay sain .

After he give the boss his drugs he looks at Azrael and smiles at him and tells him to start this meeting and pass the bottle of whiskey it been a long night.

Congratulations LLM
Report Post Tip
I hear those bug bags of drugs are pretty epic, "LLM".
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: From one crazy to another
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL