Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:50:56
Page:  1 
I'm a thug bitches Started by: keenos on Aug 09, '14 12:16

You sprint 2 blocks before darting into a dark alley, leaning up against the wall trying to catch your breath. You open the purse that you were clutching as your prize, having snatched it from an old lady just 2 minutes before. A smile grows as you flick through the cash in her purse, and count three $20 bills, and a couple of $10s.

You look up, believing you got away and was not followed, only to see a hulking figure striding down the alley toward you, casting more shadow over you. Your smile fades away, and you subtly go to hide the purse and money behind your back as the well built man closes in on you. As he looms over you, he growls;

"Do you know who I am? Any idea? No? It's probably better off that way, the less you know about me, the better... You can call me Johnny."

"It looks like you're off to a fine start in your life of crime. That's a nice pull, but you know old women aren't the only way to make a little cash."

Johnny gestures down the road toward 2 lingering figures standing at the end of the alley and turns back to you.

"Those guys are your ticket to making money. They've got "stuff" for you to purchase cheaply here, take to another city and sell high for an individual profit. Use some of the money you've gotten so far, buy some of those drugs, and take them with you to the next stop in your travels. You can usually make a lot more that way than just knocking over old broads."

"One more thing, you are going to have to find someone to shelter you soon; new criminals like you are easy marks for folks looking to test their weapon skills. After all, who's gonna care about some little gangster pickpocket if they find your sorry ass floating in the river? No one, that's who. No one, that is, unless you find yourself a family. The Family Leaders and their Right Hands are easy enough to spot. Look for the folks wearing really nicely tailored suits, your bold and italic suits, better cuts than the rest of these criminals you see on the street. Talk to them, be polite, show them what you can do and how loyal you can be and they may just take you under their wing. Don't piss 'em off though kid, or they'll wack you themselves."

Johnny pauses to look at you carefully before carrying on.

"You're doing good kid; you could go far in this life if you don't screw it up. And for the love of God, do NOT anger the bosses and their seconds. Even the Mafia has rules that must be followed. Just be nice, be respectful, but don't be a kiss ass. No one likes a suck up, kiddo, just remember that. Your word is your bond in this life, see? Don't break it or you'll wind up swimming with the fishes wearin' cement shoes... sleeping at the bottom of a sea or lake somewhere... catch my meaning? Now, go on kid, and make a name for yourself."

With that statement, Johnny turns on his heel and walks swiftly out of the alley, leaving you to contemplate what he just said. Taking his advice, you begin to look into finding yourself a family, and make some money for yourself doing drug runs.

NOW TO GET MYSELF A GUN AND SHOOT SOME PEOPLE. FUCK YOU ALL. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Curtis strolls through the streets and stumbles across a young thug giving his animated account of his recent past. Tickled by the feisty little bastard he stops to listen. 

"A highly articulate proclamation young man. I look forward to your impending ascent to power. Your wave of apocalyptic destruction  will doubtless bring immeasurable entertainment for us all."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I'm a thug bitches
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL