Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 21:35:48
Page:  1 
Vote shark for crew lea- *chomp* Started by: LandShark on Aug 09, '14 17:39

Stepping up behind the podium and attempting to keep the light from shining into his eyes, the ever so manly creature basked in the rays as he looked out at all of the many people who had decided to attend his glorious day. This is the day he would finally put his hat into the ring, or, ha, pool. Its funny because he's a shark and they enjoy water... anyways, he stares into the crowd and begins to think about all of the good times he has had in his eight or so days of life. Luckily he rapidly aged and was old enough for the mob, or else this day would have taken literal years and who has time for that? The creature hears the mumbling of the many bystanders and his focus snaps back in, he motions to someone behind the crowd...

Vote LandShark For CL!

The banner drops behind the creature and he lets off a large toothy grin, he had been writing his speech for years and was finally certain it would be perfect. Wonderful speeches had always been his forte after all. Luckily he had taken classes to deal with his anxiety and could now talk in front of people, or so he thought.

"Dear... people... dear people of the mafia, you're all naked right now?! Oh, wait. Never mind. I'm just visualizing that, funny story behind that. Basically, someone said "Hey, you should picture everyone nude." and now I am. Heh. Yes, enough amusing tales for now though, back to the task at... heh. There's so... so many people."

He stares at a woman with a rather large set of assets and regains his focus, but not before tripping over a wire and nearly falling into the crowd whom was still eagerly awaiting his immaculate speech. Clicking his teeth together he continues on with his words and such...

"So, uh, yeah. Anyways I was recently informed that there was a great huge CL competition going on and I just had to get in, you know? I thought "Hey! You're a cool dude and the mafia needs some cool dudes. So, like, why not?" Yeah. Heh. So uh... vote for me, yeah?"

People stare at one another for a few moments and then look back at the creature, the puzzled look on their faces doesn't bode well for his self-esteem. He was almost entirely sure they would all begin jumping up and down in pure enthusiasm once they had heard the news, but instead there was nothing but dead silence. Between the stoic attitude of the people and the weird groaning sounds emitting from his stomach, this had quickly taken a turn for the worse. He fidgeted with his hands a few moments before he had an idea. BALLOONS! Hundreds of thousands of balloons dropped from the sky in succession as he grinned widely, sure this would change their minds.

"As you can see, I am very equipped for the task to come. How many leaders employ people to throw balloons from the rooftops? Exactly. Just one of the many reasons you should learn to love the Shark... now will someone please begin clapping? or donating to my cause? ANYTHING?!"

One of the mobsters walks up slowly to the creature and whispers in his ear, "Sir... what contest are you talking about? There's no voting going on anywhere..." before the person could continue his talking, the creature decided it were best to not shoot the messenger, and so he ate him instead. After enjoying the snack, he jumped into the crowd. He had to think fast.

"BOO! What an idiot, right guys? Haha. He thought there was a competition going on. What a moron. We should heckle this guy or something."

He wasn't sure whether it was the fact that he just ate an entire human in front of everyone or that nobody was buying his quick moving ploy, but nobody looked happy. They all slowly started to close in on the poor creature, and he did the only thing he could think of with such a short time to think. He threw he confetti from his pockets and began running. This was a horrible idea. Hopefully no one would remember the attempt by tomorrow, humans do have such short memories.

...at least he fixed the stomach sounds.

The people were en route, but once he noticed a pool he had yet another plan. Jumping in, he knew these silly humans would never be able to catch up with him, he swam around in circles for a few minutes before realizing the flaw. Sadly a pool isn't quite as large as the Ocean, and as the people amass outside of the pool, he begins thinking faster, and the faster he thinks, the more fun his ideas become. He swims down lower and lower into the depths, waving his legs aggressively and thrashing about to try and scare them off.

"Will someone get the fucking shark out of the kiddy pool? He scared away my nieces!"

"We're sorry, Sir. We're sure he'll tire himself out soon, we just wanted to tell him that while there wasn't any competition going on, we still all respect and love his greatness. Sadly he escaped before we could hoist him up and parade him around town. You know how it is? Again. Really sorry."

"Its fine, just make sure he doesn't rip the liner. Just bought this bitch a week ago."

Hours turn into days and days turn into, well... I'd say weeks but that would be ridiculous. The crowd had long since dissipated and the creature finally decides its safe, he jumps from the pool and shakes himself dry. He fixes his monocle back into place and dries off his top hat before walking off into the sunset, not entirely sure what just happened or why.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

It's okay Landshark. You'll get your day in the sun sometime. You're just a little shark now, but your'e starting from the bottom. But some day you'll be up there, all big with big teeth and a grin, and people will bow down to you. I know they will. It's just gonna take osme time. But maybe we can upgrade your pool for now. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Vote shark for crew lea- *chomp*
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL