Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 02:04:22
Page:  1 
WhereWasI, Prem, Jester: A Mystery Started by: Mr_Kuku on Aug 09, '14 23:06

My account called me into his office recently to show me an entry in a ledger my great-grandfather kept.  It detailed a cheque payable to the Stonewall Premier, but transferable to his next of kin if Stonewall didn't survive.  The cheque was for VIP status at a club on the Streets.

Someone of the Prem bloodline had cashed the cheque.  I made enquirers, and ascertained that the recently deceased Jester was a direct descendent of Stonewall Premier - part of the Prem bloodline.

Jester and I walked.  He said he was here to cause problems for WhereWasI, because WWI had disrespected Prem and those close to him.

WhereWasI now lies dead...  As does Jester's.  

My question is this - how can it be that a bloodline so long absent from this thing can come back, and with minimal rank or skills arrange for the death of a high ranking member?

What is it about Prem's blood that causes the carnage that it does?

Report Post Tip

Diego ruffles Kuku's hair,

Silly fake Kuku, no one cares what you think or why you're obsessed with me. Have fun with your OOC-itis filled ramblings, I'm sure there's at least one idiot out there who'll look to back you in your efforts... Don't keep him waiting FourLoko, tell him how brilliant this speech is.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry, I'm too busy being a pathetic vindictive bitch because I'm such a bitching bitchy bitch. 

Report Post Tip

I'm just going to assume you mean IronSight and not WhereWasI. I'd like to say that it is quite well known why IronSight is dead and it in no way was a result of Jester's actions. I do however find the fact that you would try to find some correlation ludicrous.

Walks away shaking his head.

Report Post Tip

That's too bad, FourLoko. I thought you cared about the streets and were looking to see them grow but you can't even be bothered to encourage one of your friends. How sad.

Report Post Tip

As if Jester's suit wasn't recognizable enough seems someone needs a new eyeglass prescription. 

And yeah what Deadpool said. 

Report Post Tip

I just read over it. Great flyer Mr_Kuku: 10/10. 

Report Post Tip

Thing is... Jester wasn't the cause of lronSight's death. He was taken from us by the Gods.

Jester's mouth for my deceased CL is what caused his death, as I put a bullet in him.

So.... You're wrong at all angles. Jester wasn't the cause of WWI's death at all. Only thing in stone cold fact that you've even said is that they are both dead, but it wasn't to each other.

So, give Prem's blood all the retarded publicity that has nothing to do with him, because is the only way you can bust a nut in the mornings.

The Gods killed lronSight.

I killed Jester for trying to shit on my deceased crew leader.

In reality, everything you said is a load of horseshit that you've rolled around in beforehand and maybe even took a few bites out for lunch.

And to sum it up, you're a moron who has no clue about the facts of any situation he tries to speak about. Do some research, not just forum research, and you might actually be worth a fuck one day.

Report Post Tip

Eerily reminiscent and similar to claims made by that of the ThirdSun bloodline with regards to having hands in everyone's death.  

Report Post Tip

Well, Mako, how does one do research into secretive crime families?  How does one dig into that which does not want dug?

Desmand, ThirdSun wanted some Kuku glory.  And he got some, for a while.

Report Post Tip

Well, Mako, how does one do research into secretive crime families?  How does one dig into that which does not want dug?

I'm sorry... I thought you were the real kuku. Now you just look like someone hiding behind another name so that he can say retarded shit. If you don't know how to approach those in bolds around the situation, and the ones that are connected to certain criminal families, or even those anscetors that died... you normally find the answer you're looking for. Since I wasn't approached, I don't see that you took this route. Therefore, your research and theory is a pile of shit.

Report Post Tip

Now KuKu lets not go being a cunt here and not telling the whole story. I stumbled upon the late Jester's hand written letters. I believe during one of your letters you wrote in pink pen "of what assitance you could be to Jester" (hehewhat?). You were told of none, that jester had saidhis peace with WWI and that was the end of it.

Jester had nothing to do with the death of ironsight, ironsight was the cause of that.

You know i always told you Kuku stop riding my coat tails, you were much more fun when you wern't just talking about me. You were behaving so well lately kuku but now that you see my name you don't have to talk about me right away, let me get a lil warm baby, then ill let you ride my 

Report Post Tip
Premeir, you're not Premeir
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WhereWasI, Prem, Jester: A Mystery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL