Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:37:42
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Mademan+ rank is bound by crew. Started by: Squishy on Aug 11, '14 13:23

If you are mademan+ and you switch crews, it will "visually demote you" to wiseguy.  You retain 100% of everything you had including the XP and units, but now your new crewleader has to now hit the promo button to give your rank back.

Example:

10:59 Don Frankie from BillyBob's Godfather crew is dropped after BillyBob eats a bullet.

11:00 Godfather Joe sends an invite to Don Frankie.

11:01 Don Frankie accepts the invite and is now Wiseguy Frankie.

11:02 Godfather Joe promotes Wiseguy Frankie back to Don Frankie by hitting the promo button a few times.

Report Post Tip

Does this apply to switching from any crew, even those within the same district which are part of the same family? 

Report Post Tip

It based on accepting an invite, so if you are accepting an invite under any circumstance, this will trigger.

Report Post Tip

This is fucking beautiful!

Report Post Tip

Possibly one of the greatest additions to the game. Love it!

Report Post Tip

Isn't Made Man rank supposed to be regardless of which family you're in? I mean, it's a rank of prestige, proving that you proved yourself in the mob. Once you get it you shouldn't be able to lose it.

Report Post Tip
Nello just because you proved yourself in Ys family doesn't mean you proved yourself in Xs. So it's a position of trust in different families which you've to earn. Or if you don't like that blood in blood out, don't join another family if your leader dies
Report Post Tip

This might be a retarded question... but I see that XP and stats, etc. aren't effected.

The day count wouldn't be effected either would they?

Report Post Tip
Nope, the day count doesn't change.
Report Post Tip

So I'm assuming the only way to get Don now is to be a CL or in a GF family? Love it!

Report Post Tip

Not exactly Sydney, I believe the GF can hit the Don promo on anyone crewed in their district regardless of them being in his crew or in one of his captains'.

Report Post Tip

Nello just because you proved yourself in Ys family doesn't mean you proved yourself in Xs. So it's a position of trust in different families which you've to earn. Or if you don't like that blood in blood out, don't join another family if your leader dies

The point of the rank itself is to show that the person has proved himself in the Mafia as a whole, not a single crew. That's how it is in real life but this being a game I understand if things differ.

Report Post Tip

Love this! Great change which might help Made Man mean something again.

Report Post Tip

What happens to a persons rank if they are placed in to a crew by the Godfather? Rather than dropping and accepting an invite. Does the rank stay the same?

Report Post Tip

Wonderfull Change IN

Its Great to see Your Godfather Rank u He can see here crew who allowed to be + OR No :D  I Like it <3

Report Post Tip
Jono it is only triggered by the accept invite feature. So this doesn't happen with the godfather transfer.
Report Post Tip

It's Great To CL promo here Familie I Like It Great.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Mademan+ rank is bound by crew.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL