Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 09:21:52
Page:  1 
Explanation for the War in vivid detail Started by: LandShark on Aug 12, '14 22:18

He steps out onto the streets in a robe and some duckie slippers, looking out into the seemingly large crowd he takes a deep breath and adjusts his monocle so that he may clearly see the words which he wrote on a small piece of paper lest his creature-like mind easily forget what he was about to say. 

"So, you all probably want to know what happened today, don't you? Well you're not going to hear about that at all. Instead I've decided to try out my new poetry skills and use you as my aud-"

Before he knows it a few men with guns chase him from behind the podium and out into the street where he makes his almost too daring escape. Dodging a few cars he finally reaches safety. Everyone sighs and moves on, what a large waste of time this was... then it hits them, that was a fucking shark on land, crazy.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

"HOLY SHIT   I just saw a shark on land promising to tell us what happened and then he said NEVER MIND!"

"What a damn tease he is! I don't blame those guys from taking off after him.  I wonder if they will catch him!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Explanation for the War in vivid detail
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL