Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 02:40:23
Page:  1 
What now? Started by: Sukha on Aug 13, '14 14:45

Sukha looks around at what’s left of the world now that the war is over and done with. Taking note of all the abandoned HQs and empty districts, wondering, where do we go from here?

The 303303 have done a good job of avoiding that fatal flaw of infighting but who is left now.

Am I to believe that war can bring a lasting peace? A little philosopher inside me says no. But then where do we go from here? Who do we fight next? Each other? Surely not.

Something has to happen, doesn’t it? God (I hear some religions refer to him as Izzy) doesn’t seem to like it when we don’t war every so often. Perhaps a particularly nasty gang of Durdens will descend upon us from the heavens.

Is it possible that our world has entered a time in which all family leaders are content with one another, united under a common banner with no desire to make an aggressive move on one another? Leaving the hitters of our world nothing to feed their desire for killing but the occasional Durden gang. The proers in our world nothing to do but get drunk all day and forget where they left their guns.

What’s next? 

Report Post Tip

Good question.

Personally I don't see any of those 303 guys fighting each other, ever. If they're mad enough to want to hurt one another, they do it elsewhere. I've always been one to go boxing. My father had lost boxing to JohnnyNoName twice but won the first round.

Right now I believe all leaders are content with peace. Three Godfathers and a lot of people died in the past 24 hours so there will have to be a large time for peace. I don't see war happening now for along time.

I would think people will just continue to grow, some people may not be content after time and may try for power. We shall see though.

Report Post Tip

"These terms have always changed throughout the course of history. Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values. Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right. This very place is neutral ground. Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice.” 
― Donquixote Doflamingo

Report Post Tip

Sukha, this is the way of the world.

Although there have been several non 303 deaths, there are much much more people in this life than just 303. It's been shown already, in face a number of times, that the 303 Godfathers in power are doing what they can to preserve not just their own lives and their districts lives, but also the actual world we live in. They aren't crazy power hungry tyrants like we've saw many times before.

So I believe we will see more auths down the line, some maybe 303 and some maybe non 303, either way the world will go back to being full with a massive amount of crews that we can't sustain but are needed to give diversity and choice.

Report Post Tip

I believe that for a good period of time now there will be peace. We see ourselves in a time where one group are a mile a head of the rest and I think it is true that we will never see any in fighting between the 303. It's been way to long a time since I have seen one clique work so well with each other and sort their problems internally. I say that though not remembering a time ever when I have heard of the 303 having problems with each other, so if they have, as i'm sure they have, it has always been handled with words. The way it should be done among friends and allies. Any group of friends has problems. It's a fact of life. 

I do not believe though that the fighting is over and done with for good. One thing I do like about the 303 is that they don't just auth other 303 members in to crewleader positions or even in to their own districts. Maybe there friends, yes, but never just other 303 members. So who knows what will happen down the line? Maybe one of these people will forge their own alliances, their own clique that will one day rival that of the 303. It would obviously take a long time but it's not impossible. 

Fighting is inevitable in our world. It's a fact of life. It scarcely happens but it does and will. Who is on the end of it though, only time will tell. 

What's next for me personally is to just grow. It's to help The Loop get back on it's feet after the loss of lronSight and that damned poison gas that swept through us a few days a go. After that? Who knows. Maybe Godfather Mako will see fit to reward myself or Draven with our own district. So we can spread The Loop's influence across our country or maybe we will help The Loop grow in to something spectacular. Either way, my focus is on helping The Loop become something more incredible. Which ever road is travelled to achieve this though is yet to be seen. Should war over come us again, even if unseen and unexpected then we shall follow Godfather Mako as he dives head first in to adversity again. 

Report Post Tip

One thing is sure, there will be no war, until next war.

I don't understand what difference does it makes. If not tomorrow, then could be next week, next month. In this life we chosen, there is only one way out. Sure I understand people worry, they think if they live longer they will be happier. But is it like that? Living with the fear of dying, I don't want this life. Fear is not something we need in our lives. We shouldn't be afraid to die, in a gang war, or from a rogue, or even in a robbery. We only need to be prepared for this. For me, the answer is only at work. Work as hard as you can, for your family. Help them to be strong, and you will survive with them.

I'm not a prophet. And no one is. You can't predict peoples behavior, and so you can predict the future.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What now?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL