Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 22:57:54
Page:  1 
Savannah Baby! Started by: Haven on Aug 14, '14 01:42

Haven paces back and forth in the hallway, the door was closed firmly and the minutes passed quickly on her watch. She finally stopped in front of a door, her heels tapping slightly as her blue sun dress settled around her.

"CristianoRonaldo, if you're standing in front of your mirror trying to decide between the blue tie or the pink one, just wear the bloody pink one, like you always end up wishing you had!" The door opened and Cristiano walked out, locking it behind him.

"I wasn't playing with my ties." He says as he turns, the pink tie looped over the back of his neck.

Haven steps up and, grabbing the tie, quickly loops it into a bow. "I'm certain. You ready for this?"

"More then ready. Are you?" He tugs on the tie slightly but grins.

"As always, you know me, I'll be one step behind you." Haven glances over Cristiano's suit, nods and takes a deep breath. "Well, let's get this over with."

------------

The godfather of Savanna was waiting when they got there, and he invited Cristiano in, though the doorman stopped Haven, saying only “This isn’t the kinda business you can help with.”

What seemed like hours passed, through her watch said minutes, the wait making Haven pace until finally, gun shots rang out. The doorman didn't stop her this time, and she rushed into the meeting room to find the body of the old godfather cooling on the floor, Cristiano looked at her and grinned, a whiskey glass in hand, a gun on the table. “The king is dead, long live the king.”

---------

A crowd waits outside the new HQ, the move to LA had left the family excited, they knew something big was happening, and their excitement had drawn a crowd. The two walk over to Tbone, and Cristiano nods before turning to the crowd.

“Sad news, the police have reported that the godfather of Savanna was found dead in his home a short while ago. With this in mind, we here at the Gale St. Gang will be stepping up and taking over the business in his memory.

“Haven will be setting up under me shortly to take care of family matters and I am taking the office of Godfather of Savanna.

“Thank you to everyone who’s supported me and mine over the past few months, Desmand, you’ve believed in me and helped me out when I needed you, pushed me to be more when I thought I was at my peak and have always been a great and understanding friend. And to the other godfathers, both of the 303 and otherwise, Haven and Tbone for holding this family together when business made it difficult on my part, and especially the family.

“I couldn’t be more happy and proud of everyone of you. You have been looking forward to this day more than I have on some occasions. With that in mind, the bars are open, the booze is flowing and the cops are dealing with some “jumper” down town, so lets party like its a dead mans party, Who could ask for more.”

With that Cristiano grabs a glass, toasts the crowd and downs it, officially opening the bar.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Haven! I wish you luck with your crew.

Report Post Tip

Tbone stands with an expressionless look on his face and nods in the direction of the Godfather as he raises his glass...

"This has been a long time coming, Boss.  You have worked hard both for your family and the city of Chicago. There is opportunity in Los Angelos to expand and make a lot of money.  Let's get to work."

Report Post Tip

As soon as Desmand heard the good news he made his way to Savanna. Despite his friendly complaints about him he was already missing his good friend. He spotted Cristiano giving a small speech, he was never one much for the public preferring to handle his business behind closed doors. Desmand waited for the crowd to disperse before making his way over to embrace him again.

"You don't hang around do you? This place is looking great already. I've said this before but you have finally achieved the rank you helped me get back when we started and I'm chuffed. This is well earned and I'm excited to see what you do with Savannah."

Desmand eyes the lovely Haven fluttering around.

"I'll let you talk to everyone else and go congratulate Haven on her fantastic achievement too."

Desmand smiled warmly before hugging his long time friend and heading off in Haven's direction.   

Report Post Tip
congrats Haven,you deserve it.Good luck to you and all crew
Report Post Tip

Haven, you deserve this more than anyone. I hope you do well and have your time to shine! 
Show us what you're made of!

Congratulations hun.

Report Post Tip

Brendan_Filone surrounded by beautiful women at his table stands up

"Today is a day of celebration for this crew and Savannah look at how far we've come its been a long long journey from those cold days up on North Side I remember waking up early everyday 5 am in the morning to go start earning selling rocks on the corner, taking care off some beef, man those days we were in some cold abandoned warehouse now look at us hanging out with the stars."

Brendan takes out a bottle of champagne and shakes it and sprays champagne all over the place.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Haven on your new home
Report Post Tip

Congratulations, I definitely know who you are and I'm sure you'll do a great job in whichever city you've set up in. I'm very happy for you and your new family and I wish you many lucks. Good job.

Does actions and smokes a cigar before leaving the premises. 

One more time, though. Very wonderful job! I know you a lot, friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your move to Savannah!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your move to Savannah!---and mostly congratz..... on moving up and taking control'':)
Report Post Tip
congrats Haven,you deserve it.Good luck to you and all crew
Report Post Tip
Thank you all to everyone who has sent me mails congratulating me. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping make LA a great place. I would also like to say Haven I'm going to miss you here and that I know you will do an amazing job along side me in Savannah.
Report Post Tip

Congrats Dear one i know you deserve this honor!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Savannah Baby!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL