Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 07:38:41
Page:  1 
Haven's Reach Started by: Haven on Aug 14, '14 01:44

The day dawned with a quiet that promised trouble. Even darkness seemed weary to loosen it's grip on the cities. Haven leans against the door frame of Cristiano's office, the meeting in progress had been long winded, but needed. Haven yawns quietly behind a hand and uses the move to check her watch, already 8 am and they'd been here since 6. She stepped out and waved her personal secretary over,  handed her a few bills and shooed her off to get doughnuts for the whole group.

While out of the room she checked messages to make sure nothing urgent had come up, and as she finished reading through them, her secretary came in with a few boxes. Haven smiled, taking them from her, set them on the desk, dug through till she found her favorite, and sticking that in her mouth, Haven walked back into the meeting, setting the boxes down next to the coffee pot.

"So we're agreed then? Cristiano will run the franchise in that district." Haven had missed a bit while she was down the hall, but it was all business mumbo jumbo and she was mostly here to make sure everyone had coffee and to poke Cristiano when he fell asleep in his chair. (She checks quickly and sighs in relief to see he was paying attention.)

“And Haven will be setting up shop under me.” Haven starts, nearly spitting the doughnut out as what Cristiano said sinks in. “She already practically runs things here, and that will free me up to deal with the larger district issues.”

---- Present day ----

Haven sighs, checking her watch, already a little late and, rushing a bit joins Cristiano just inside the new HQ. “There you are, you ready?”

“Ready as ever, Are you?” The two laugh and walk out the door to the top of the steps, Meeting the waiting crowd, Haven steps forward.

“Ladies and gents, its my honor to announce the grand opening of Haven’s Reach. With my boss, Cristiano taking a busier roll as Godfather here in Savanna, Myself and the family will be opening our doors to support him.

“With that, and many thanks to those who’ve helped me grow, and put me on this path, Johnny, Sammy, Desmand, Cristiano, And so many others, Please feel free to join us in celebrating the grand opening of Haven’s Reach.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Haven's Reach
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL