Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 23:12:02
Page:  1 
allow me to introduce myself Started by: GASTON_REGIS on Aug 14, '14 04:04

hello & good day to the small number of gentlemen gathered in front of me; least not forgetting the influential females who have blessed me with their presence.

my name is MR. GASTON RÉGIS. i arrived to the city of las vegas with one thousand dollars in hand – my savings from france, europe.

MR. RÉGIS removes the black briefcase from behind his back & quickly unlocks it. as he holds it over his 6ft. 2 inches frame – he vigorously shakes the briefcase open: revealing a tsunami of american dollars, which elegantly float across the skyline like a flock of doves over the growing crowd. 

consider this a token to those that are open to give chances to those who appear less fortunate than themselves. 

my life in this country has only just begun.

i am vocal, yet this is not my mother tongue. despite your laws i do not carry arms. i do not consider spilling the blood as a type of sport, like some. for the sake of the human race i have decided to distance myself from this act. my voice will be my weapon & i will develop this by immersing myself into your culture – just as a newborn child first opens their eyes. allow me to gaze upon you.

MR. RÉGIS joins his hands together and nods.

i am a gentle soul with a fiery ambition.

please, feel free to take a business card.

MR. GASTON RÉGIS

room 303, clark inn motel, 1800 e. fremont street (u. s. 93-95-466)

las vegas, nevada

phone 823 and ask for MR. RÉGIS

"have a nice day!"

Report Post Tip

Noticing the bills fluttering through the air, Curtis gathers a few as he wanders toward the young man.

"Nice to meet you young man. And indeed, welcome to the country. As well meaning as the gesture may have been I may caution you against literally throwing money around in public here. "

Curtis leans in.

"Strong criminal element you see.  Lots of unsavory characters."

With a wink and a chuckle, he carries on.

"I am not located anywhere near Vegas as your preference stated, although our work carries us all over the country. Our family is based in New York but if you find yourself in need of a place to start and would like to discuss it further, feel free to contact me there. I'll make sure you are given somewhere to stay and work befitting your talents."

Report Post Tip

MR. RÉGIS joins his hands together and nods towards Curtis.

it was a very kind gesture for you to approach me personally - one which i appreciate. i did receive a fair amount of hand written mails addressed to me - but it is true that i prefer communication in these very streets. otherwise, i feel like a secretary.

i would like to grow through personal interactions, and hone my weapon. i believe there is no need to be shy. i am prepared for criticism.

las vegas appears spacious. this was my chosen destination and i wouldn't like to turn my back on it without first trying. i have not yet heard from any employers based in this land. which has given me encouraging thoughts to set up my own business.

vous voir autour, mon ami.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: allow me to introduce myself
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL