Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 00:05:47
Page:  1 
We're Here Started by: BrayWyatt on Aug 14, '14 19:41

BrayWyatt  holds a lantern and looks out the balcony looks down at crowd on the street.....

Mafia Returns we're here....

He quickly blows out the light of the lantern, and he appears at front door of building. He slowly walks down the stairs holding a lantern with his brothers following behind him. Once he approaches the street corner he sits in his rocking chair and sets lantern on ground.....

I have no followers, I have only brothers and sisters all in the name of cause. People are sheep you understand me. They can't lead themselves they need to be lead. People buy and sell fear they worship wars, they crave war, and I'm not afraid of their wars. I created war, and I think it time for the masses to wake up wake up.....

BrayWyatt raises from his rocketing chair and yells WAKE UP!!!

Wake up!! to this lie their living in a world that is deteriorating between their toes and they are doing nothing about it. They only stand there, and whisper and wander, but never do anything about it. But I have seen it all in my dreams and in my thoughts, but above everything else I understand. This is not the beginning.....

BrayWyatt walks around crowd and looks with smirk on his face....

It's the end....

He laughs evilly, and picks up the lantern from the ground. With his brothers behind looks at the crowd intensely .....

We're Here.......

He blows out his lantern and disappears from the street corner.....

Report Post Tip

Maria is walking through town when she hears BrayWyatt speaking on a street corner. Revulsion striking through her at the figure he cut, she starts to sing along to the song of the one she believes can truly save the world from BrayWyatt's message. 

"Your time is up, my time is now, you can't see me, my time is now...."

Shuddering a little as BrayWyatt blows out his lantern and disappears, Maria wondered slightly why on earth one of Wyatt's followers wore a sheep mask. 

Report Post Tip

As PaulHeyman was enjoying a coffee outside a café, he heard a loud rambling sound. He got up to investigate where this sound was coming from, and he found BrayWyatt on a street corner. Confused as to his message, he began to speak.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. On behalf of my client I wish to express my dismay and general lack of understanding of the message being conveyed by BrayWyatt here today. I'd simply like to ask you how you plan on going about your plans.

His eyes wandering slightly during BrayWyatt's speech, PaulHeyman noticed one of Wyatt's brothers. The clothes he was wearing looked battered and torn, and they had clearly not been washed for quite some time. Paul took pity on him; maybe he'd been living on the streets for a while. He entered a nearby shop and bought Wyatt's brother some new clothes and some soap. He handed them to Wyatt's brother, smiled at him and walked off. As he walked, he spotted some buzzards overhead. He thought it best that they not be followed, and walked in another direction back to Mako's HQ.

Report Post Tip

MR. RÉGIS looks to his side, to join in on the speculation with the other onlookers.

'underground' crew? - you say... but they left no inclination of a name! did they?

MR. RÉGIS begins scanning the ground for any flyers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We're Here
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL