Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:57:33
Page:  1 
La Famiglia Albizzi Started by: Enaento on Aug 16, '14 22:25

The beginning of En's journey once he arrived at Ellis Island had been an arduous one. He hitchhiked to Chicago hoping to find his family only to find out they had all passed away years ago. Lost and running low on funds, he took to the streets and so his life of crime began. He began pillaging whatever he could find. Within hours he was approached by several individuals who obviously had connections. It wasn't until he was approached by a young lady they called Iona that he became interested in making a career out of this.

Iona introduced En to Silvio--Dante. He kept his nose clean and worked hard. Iona and of the family. He was honored to work beside Silvio and Penny.

Times got rough. A couple wars raged through the lands. Things settled down for a short time then just a few days ago En was awakened by a messenger delivering a note from Godfather Desmand. Another war had broken out. There was business to be handled in New York. En had caught the first flight and got to work. WIthin hours the dust had settled and En headed back to Chicago.

Godfathers had become casualties of the wars. Entire crews were broken apart. It became apparent that expansion into other areas of the country was needed. Things started happening. Families were packing up and moving to fill the gaps. En watched closely wondering if his family would be changing locales as well. En made his way to the family bar, had a drink and headed home for the night.

The next morning En was summoned to Godfather Desmand's office.

En, you ever thought about running your own family? Desmand asked. If you're interested I'd like you to set up with your own HQ here in North Side. Desmand said tossing a set of keys in his hand.

En was surprised. He was not expecting this. He loved Silvio and the Sopranos but an opportunity like this was once in a lifetime. After a moments pause En replied.

I'd be honored. I'd need a little bit of time though. There are some things I'll need to take care of, En said as a list of things ran through his mind.

Excellent man, I'll have a word with Silvio about it, Desmand said. Do you have a Right Hand in mind?

En's mind raced. He would love to take someone from Silvio's crew but knowing SIlvio was moving on to bigger and better things he didn't want to impose. Then it hit him.

I've got a great friend over in the Old Country. Goes by the name Domino. I'm sure they'll come. Let me get the wheels in motion. I'll get them here as soon as possible, En replied. En knew with this powerful person beside him he would have a great start.

Sounds perfect man. Let me know if you need anything, Desmand told him. 

Thanks for this opportunity. I won't let you down! En said as he bowed slightly and headed towards the door. It was time to get to work!

En sent a message asking Domino to join him in America. The reply came quick. Domino was enroute! With a sigh of relief, En moved on to the rest of his list. He spoke with Silvio and Penny who gave their blessing and well wishes. Domino arrived two days later looking rather ragged from the trip.

Leave it to you to drag me half way round the world! Domino told him.

En smiled. Uprooting Domino was a blast for sure. The times here were tough but with Domino's ingenuity this was going to be a fun ride!

Aww, you missed me and you know it! Now lets get to work, En replied.

You havent't told me our family name! What's it gonna be? Domino asked.

We will honor our heritage. Our families go back centuries in Florence. We will be called

La Famiglia Albizzi

After the ground-work was done, En and Domino went to a pay phone and called Godfather Desmand's headquarters. En let him know they were ready. After a short conversation En arranged to pick up the keys. The next stop was a speakeasy. En arranged for the purchase and delivery of several cases of alcohol including wine and champagne for the HQ. He took two bottles of champagne with him and topped off his flask with whiskey. The road ahead was going to be a long haul. He had to have the essentials.

En and Domino picked up the keys from Desmand, thanked him again and went to the HQ. The HQ was just west of Lincoln Park; It was a 4 story building with a storefront. A built in business. En liked the idea. He grabbed a bottle of champagne, went to the column by the entrance and smashed the bottle on it with emphasis.

I Christen you La Famiglia Albizzi Headquarters! He said in a powerful voice.

Report Post Tip

Desmand was happy to see more expansion here in North Side. Cristian and Silvio had left now for pastures new and this place needed some more young blood to keep things ticking over. He spotted Enaento holding hushed conversations in the corner of one part of the HQ, discussing business already no doubt. He spotted who he presumed was Domino holding a glass of champagne and chatting away with the Mayor of Chicago, she was every bit as intimidatingly beautiful as he had described her, never to be underestimated though. He moved around the different groups as the night wore on talking business and pleasure. Finally he spotted Enaento was alone again and headed over to say a few more words he didn't mention at his office. 

"You know I've always had this feeling about you Enaento, like you're destined for great things. Despite our somewhat brief conversations prior to this promotion I just knew you'd be great at this. You've got a fine left hand woman to help you on this adventure and I really do think La Famiglia Albizzi is the start of more great things to come in this district. Do me and your family proud Enaento, I know you're more than capable of that. You know where I am if you ever need anything, now I'll let you get back to your gathering of people."

Desmand grinned and shook Enaentos hand before looking around to try and see who he wanted to speak to next. 

Report Post Tip

Domino was working in the office of her fathers Olive Oil  Company in Florence when a messenger delivered a telegram from Enaento.

I need you in America. Our brothers need a hand with a large "business" venture here. Get here asap my friend! This is BIG!

Intrigued, Domino let her family know she was leaving, said her goodbyes and caught a plane for New York. When she arrived, she was taken to Ellis Island for processing with all the other new immigrants. When she showed her papers, she was pulled aside. She immediately expected a problem. Instead she was told she was good to go. Enaento had gotten her clearance into America. The Customs Official got her on the ferry back to Manhattan and a car met her to take her to the airport. 8 hours later she was in Chicago. Enaento met her at the airpot.

I thoguht you'd never get here! Come on, we've got work to do! Enaento said clearly excited

What's this all about? Domino asked

We are setting up in North Side Chicago! I've come a long way since I left Florence! The land of opportunity has been good to me! It will be good to you! HE replied

Domino shook her head A business venture eh? Well, lets get to work then! What do we do first?

En laughed. He knew this was all new to Domino. Domino was going to feel like she is behind the controls of a jumbo jet before too long.

This is as easy as riding a bike. We have to stop somewhere then we will get down to business.

Enaento dragged Domino to Godfather Desmand's office. He introduced her as his new Right Hand. Domino shook his hand.

Nice to meet you Godfather. I hope that we can live up to your expectations. Domino said to him. After a few more words, Domino and En started on their way. They stopped by a speakeasy and went to the new HQ. Domino stepped back and got out of the way of flying glass when she saw En was about to break the champagne bottle.

We could have drank that instead. she said to him

We have another. En said Lets see what we have here. 

I bet we have to decorate. The place looks like it has been vacant for awhile Domino said.

That can be your first task. En told her

You can hire someone. I will not be your maid or decorator. I did not come here to hang curtains. Well, lets go have a look. Domino said

The journey had begun. La Famiglia Albizzi was open for business.

Report Post Tip

As I was wandering all over the streets, I saw Enaento doing business as usual. I then walked next to him and whispered to his ear:

"Congratulations on your auth, sir Enaento! It has been fun working with you back at the Sopranos and I know you will be a very good crewleader, I can feel it. See you later."

I then walked away, as I waved to him goodbye.

Report Post Tip

Genocide and his right hand man purple haze walk in through the hq fron door, removing their coats and hanging them on hooks. Genocide take a look around the new hq admiring the decoration and checking out a few new faces. He spots Desmand mingling with the crowed and walks over too him. Genocide greets his GodFather with a hand shake and then moves on to find the newest leader in north side.

Congratulations!  I dont think we have had many dealings in the past but it is fantastic to see someone else stepping up to the mark and bringing new blood into the district. I wish you the best of luck in your new venture and hope we can work together for the betterment of this great city!

Report Post Tip

After selling some drugs Fumiko continued on the search of finding a family. She was going to look in the streets. Instead of finding one she found a celebration. She loved celebrations. She hoped there were cookies and lollipops shaped like forest creatures like baby dears.

Congratulations!!!

She yelled excitedly. All these American cultures were new to her and she wanted to embrace them all. She brushed her dark brown hair out of her face as she giggled. She was very happy to be here with others around her celebrating. She listened to others conversations to see what was going on. This man, Enaento had been given the nod to set up his own family. Oh yes, many congratulations were in order. 

I Thank you for going to the celebration of your away thanks very kindly to it. I hope you to do well in the new castle of yours, your joy of hope bring a lot to it for me.

Fumiko really hoped that came out well. She knew which words to say to express her words on this celebration in her native tongue, but was still getting use to forming english sentences. She smiled knowing that usually did the trick. Fumiko looked around for the cookies she was looking for earlier. 

Report Post Tip

Maggie had been running the family restaurant in Florence when a telegram from Enaento had arrived summoning her to Chicago. She had faked her death and fled the carnage of war in America over a year ago. Was it safe to return? Was she still wanted for the involvement in those car bombs? She hoped so! Maggie went to visit a forger who made her documents. She was on her way to America!

Maggie arrived without incident. It seemed no one recognized her. She had walked right by a cop whose partner she had shot without a hint of recognition from him. Maggie made her way to the address En had given her.

Maggie looked around at the people watching Enaento and Domino open the new HQ. She was glad to see she was not the only person En had dragged here from the Old Country. She walked up to her new Boss and RH and put her arms around them.

Congratulations you two! We're gonna have some fun! She said to them.

Now who's pouring the drinks!

Upon hearing someone was looking for a drink, a man unknown to her appeared and handed her a glass of champagne. She looked at him and at the shards of glass on the ground.

This came from a different bottle, yes? she said looking at the pair suspiciously.

Welcome Maggie. Alls good with your drink. We save the ones with pieces of glass for "special" people. You ready to get to work? En asked her.

Right after we celebrate! Maggie replied. She was looking forward to this. 

Report Post Tip

Silvio approaches his Ex lhm and embraces him he speaks into his ear 

"You have proved to be a very loyal member of the crew and district you have carried yourself well and been a pleasure to work with im proud to see you as the Captain of North Side"

He shakes Ens hand warmly and a Close bodyguard hands him a vintage bottle of champagne 

"Now enjoy your promotion and Celebrations my friend and remember you only have to ask me if you need anything   

Report Post Tip
Chief_Stoner steps into the large group of citizens gathering to celebrate the new group to arrive to Chicago.
Report Post Tip

Penny gets word that her ex business partner and good friend Enaento got a bit of a promotion and a nice shinny new HQ. So she decides to take a trip back to North Side Chicago her old stomping grounds to personally congratulate him.

Arriving back in Chicago brought back good memories, Penny drove by Silvio's old HQ the place she had called home since she arrived to the new county. She stopped for a moment a tear rolled down her cheek, wiping it away before anyone could see it and continued up the road towards En's new HQ.

Penny pulled up to the HQ a parking spot right in the front was open, it almost seemed like it was being saved just for her. Penny got out of the car and grabbed the bottle of scotch she had "purchased" for En as a token of good luck. She proceeded to walk through door's there were people everywhere, and what seemed to be a broken champagne bottle right near the bar. She shrugged it off and glanced around the establishment, she spotted En sitting at the big table in the corner glass almost empty talking to Domino.

Penny casually strolled over to the table at sat down, it took En a moment to realize who joined the table. When he did, he jumped out of his chair "PENNY, Penny hi.... What are you doing here? I thought you were out in LA still"

Penny stood back up walked over to En and gave him a hug. "You think I would miss this, I came back here to congratulate and celebrate with you. We have gotten to know each other quite well during the time Silvio spent here in the North Side. I'm happy that you have been given the chance to show your true potential." Penny opens the bottle of Scotch she brought filled up En's glass and poured herself one.

"Let me make a toast, I want to wish you the best of luck on your new journey here in the North Side. Just make sure you come visit me out in LA."

Penny smiles and they both take a drink

Report Post Tip

En took the glass and touched it to Penny's then drank.

I must say, it is great to see you! En noticed she already had a tan. It seems you ahve found the beaches too. Thanks for your well wishes and cheers!. En turned to everyone else who had shown up. Thanks for the sentiments. I'll try to do you all proud! Drink up! En said raising his glass.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Famiglia Albizzi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL