Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:59:36
Page:  1 
The Sopranos are Inglewood Bound Started by: Desmand on Aug 17, '14 00:38

Desmand had an eerie sense of déjà vu has he made yet another journey through his North Side district, this time to Silvio--Dante's head quarters. He remember when Silvio had first joined him in North Side at the request of his then underboss and with the approval of the now deceased Starscream. Silvio had hit the ground running and was the obvious choice for captaincy when North Side needed to expand. Despite their relatively brief time together he'd always had this good feeling about Silvio, he was enthusiastic intelligent and just wanted a shot. 

Desmand smiled as he entered Silvio's office, hugging Penny as she left them to discuss their business. Just one of the fantastic members Silvio had brought to and improved North Side with. He'd certainly miss her randomly popping into his own house for catch ups or just to complain about their hangovers. Silvio made a move to stand up but Desmand motioned him to stay sitting and relaxed into the other chair opposite the table. Despite their closeness Silvio was still as respectful as the day they first met, his old school virtues instilled since he started the life of crime. He paused for a moment to reflect before speaking.

"Sure is a lot quieter round these parts now with the departure of Cristian eh? He made quick work of the Savannah Godfather and now he's established quite the reputation around those parts." 

Silvio nodded, "Can't say that surprises me really Boss."

"I agree man. Which is why after a long discussion with Cristian and the lovely Godmother Taegan I want you to go and take care of Inglewood. I know a good friend of yours used to run that district before he was overrun and I think you're just the right man for the job."

​Silvio looked visibly shocked, letting the words sink in. Desmand removed an identical small brown box from inside his blazer and handed it to Silvio. Two more cigars were located inside and Silvio shakily handed one of the two to him. 

"I'm... I'm lost for words Boss."

"That works for me, actions always speak louder than words anyway." He grinned. "You've earnt this district due to the fantastic work you have done here in North Side and I'm so excited to see what you have planned for Inglewood. It's going to certainly be very bitter sweet for me seeing both you and Cristian leave in such a short period but you have outgrown your role here."

Desmand paused.

"So since you are Inglewood bound, do you know of anyone that can carry on your operation here whilst you have bigger fish to fry?"

Silvio thought for a second before smiling and responding.

"Enaento is ready I think."

"Can you tell him to drop by my office tomorrow, after we've finished these?" Desmand pointed to the cigar and inhaled deeply.

"Sure thing Boss" He rested his cigar in the ash try before standing to shake Desmand's hand, "Thank you for this and for everything. Truly"

Report Post Tip

Silvio caught up with Enaento and had a word with him. Enaento was as prepared as he would ever be.

Thanks for everything Boss. It has been an honor working for you! Live long and prosper. Congrats on Godfather! En said.

En bowed slighty at Silvio and headed to Desmand's office. He picked up Domino on the way.

Report Post Tip
Cristiano took the short flight to Inglewood to get ready for Silvio's appearance with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the other for penny. He knew for a few days now that Silvio would be coming to join him and Taegan in LA and they were both looking forward to his arrival.

He meets Silvio and Penny at the airport and gets his driver Alfredo to take him to his new home in Inglewood. Cristiano pulls Silvio to one side before he leaves to get ready for his speech that was fast approaching.

"Just wanna say its good to have you here my friend. You have been with me since Godfather Desmand let me loose on the Streets of North Side. Now look at both of us in the same position he was all them months ago. You have done me proud and i will be looking forward to working with you and Taegan to make LA a better place. Anyways I better go get ready myself I wouldn't wanna be late."

Cristiano gets his other driver Donald to drop him back to the hotel he was staying in temporary to get ready.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sopranos are Inglewood Bound
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL