Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:05:54
Page:  1 
The Crenshaw Clique Started by: Silvio--Dante on Aug 17, '14 02:17

Silvio Sits at the desk of his now new HQ With Penny by his side sitting on his desk smoking like she always did he looked at her and she fixes a stare and drops ash into the inkwell on Silvios desk he laughs she always thinks I have forgotten everything, he had not forgotten the last day his New Position of Godfather of Inglewood and now his decision of the right person for the job of under-boss he knew the answer the same person whos past bloodline had brought his ancestors to the life of crime, honor and of course riches. 

Silvio snaps out of his daydream and looks up at penny

'go and get him for me and make it quick'

Penny gets up and leaves the room Silvio lights a cigar and awaits her return He know he has made the right choice

After a while there is knock at the door and and penny is followed by Silvios Close friend Drexler with his normal cheeky swagger he walks up to Silvios desk and shakes his hand firmly 

"Boss you wanted to see me?"

Silvio Smiles and motions for him to sit down as he does Penny leaves the room and Silvio fixes Drexler with a serious look 

"our bloodlines go back a fair way our families have always been close I trust you and know you have the qualities to run a crew in my District and I wish to bestow upon you the great Honor of becoming my under-boss here in Inglewood"

the cheeky look comes back in Drexlers face and he smiles 

"It would be an honor my friend"

Silvio walks around the desk and embraces his friend penny comes back in with two glasses of single malt and they down them and grit their teeth

"Well don't just stand there Drexler there is a car waiting oh and don't forget these"

Silvio throws him his keys to the new HQ and Drexler winks and Swaggers off to get his Ride

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Drexler grabs the keys, he knows what has to be done.

"I guess I better get to work eh?"

He leaves to get things sorted over at his new HQ, as a crew-leader.

Report Post Tip

Before Drexler leaves Penny walks up to Drexler shakes his hand give him the directions to his new HQ.

Penny then proceeds to walk Drexler out to his car, as he gets in Penny leans into the passenger side.

"I left you a little present in the back seat, a case of my finest scotch"

Before Drexler could even say a word Penny gave him a wink and headed back into Silvio's HQ

Report Post Tip

Pokeoff walks up after seeing some familiar faces and hearing some commotion puts out his Blunt and beings to speak.

What can i say, but congratulations to Drexler and thank you to Drexler and Sil on letting me Sit as Right Hand and help the growth of Los Angeles 

Report Post Tip

Mandalore came walking down the street and heard the speech wearing his new suit. He still wear his helmet out of respect for his heritage. He began clapping at the news.

"Congratz Drexler, I wish the best of luck to you out west."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Crenshaw Clique
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL