Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 15:23:29
Page:  1 
The City of Champions - I'm all in! Started by: Drexler on Aug 17, '14 02:52

Drexler looked out of the window of the town car, he liked this new city and the life it had for itself. He had been watching the way it moved and breathed since he had arrived in ‘The City of Champions’. Yes, it was a grand city in it’s own right, but had room to grow and that was his destination today. Growth.

“We’ll be there in five minutes boss.”Announced his driver.

He usually liked to drive himself places, but today everything was busy. Just before this event there was the poker game with the Mayor, a Senator and some wealthy businessmen. He liked his high stakes game and these men played well. Drexler’s mind wandered back to his last play of cards. He had been looking down at his Ace, Queen suited and had the flush. There was a chance that another at the table had a full house, but when the Mayor raised him, Drexler pushed all his chips to the center of the table.

"All in." He said confidently. 

Los Angeles’ Mayor looked over at him and shrugged his shoulders. Drexler’s decision didn’t stutter. He laid his flush down on the table which indeed beat the Mayor's hand.

The town car slowed and pulled up to the curb. After a complete stop Drexler exited the vehicle. Today was a special day and Drexler dressed to the occasion. After stepping from the car he buttoned his suit and made sure his tie was centered. He walked in his italian leather shoes to the center of the crowd.

"Good day everyone. I’m glad you could all join me. As you’ve all seen there have been a few changes here in Los Angeles in the last few days and there will be many more in it’s future."

"Though, today I am here with the honour of introducing The Crenshaw Clique."

Drexler gave the crowd his signature smile. That’s how he liked to do business, straight to the point.

"I have worked with Godfather Silvio for many years now and it’s a great honour to be given the nod from such an honourable man. I believe with him at the helm of Inglewood you will all see fantastic things to come. Thank you Silvio, for this opportunity. I will not disappoint you."

"I’m all in."

Again, Drexler said it confidently just like he had earlier. Starting a crew in a brand new district did have it’s own risks. Small gangs that moved in when a Godfather was not in charge, dealers resisting the new power head, but none of this phased Drexler in the slightest. He knew that Inglewood would be a good call.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Drexler. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Report Post Tip

I saw Drexler as he said his speech and came into our new HQ.

"Congratulations, sir Drexler! It will be nice to work with you and the others in the wonderful place that is Inglewood!" I greeted him as he went through the door. I then went back to work as usual.

Report Post Tip

There had been no frosted squirrel cookies at the celebration. Only peanuts. Fumiko was not an elephant. Also, the nuts were all in one big bowl. How many hands had been in that bowl? How many hands had not been washed after using the bathroom and then in that bowl? How many hands had cleaned up after their dog, then not washed in the bathroom and then reached into that bowl? Fumiko did not want to know. She did not have any nuts. She hoped in the future that at these celebrations a few refreshments were served. Like tiny cupcakes with chocolate frosting or petite little finger sandwiches, each having a cherry tomato sliced and placed in the middle. She loved tomatoes. She loved anything tiny and cute and perfect. 

Fumiko walked down the street to see what else was happening on these streets. This time it was two streets down, one left turn, one right turn, another left turn and she was lost. Though, she could hear another celebration the next block down. She followed the noise of people. This one must have woodland creature cookies. Maybe a cute little rabbit with floppy ears decorated in pink frosting with a blue cotton ball tail with more frosting. Fumiko just loved little cute animals and little cute cookies. Before she could go looking for them she said a few words.

Congratulations!!!!!

Fumiko smiled brightly. She bowed showing her respect.

This is a very amazing time in your life Drexler. Fun times in your new home with your new crew and many exciting things happening. I wish you the best of luck for all the days to come and go. I hope you have the best of fun times and hilarious jokes in your crew!!

The smile never left Fumiko's face. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The City of Champions - I'm all in!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL