Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 09:12:02
Page:  1 
Brendan's Dream Started by: Brendan_Filone on Aug 17, '14 03:15

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIHAl0aGmiQ)

3:00 AM LLEH ST

The house was located on a hill it was abandoned and boarded up but Brendan knew his target was in there. He took out his colt 1911 and entered the house. The place was old there were pictures of people Brendan didn't know about and old newspapers on the floor. He walked around gun in his hand and knocked down a door the target wasn't in there but there was very expensive jewelry on the dresser. He took it all of it til his pockets were full and left the room. He walked around and opened another door took one step and fell down the stairs into the basement it was dark with seven people sitting at a table playing a game of cards there was something strange about them.

"Hey look who decided to drop by it's Brendan! Come on join us" one of them said

"Who are you? and how the fuck do you me?"

The people at the table started laughing

"C'mon Filone don't remember me? I was your first everybody remembers their first time I'm Elvis_pochakto. Can't believe you don't remember me the first time is always special."

"But you're dead I put two between those eyes of yours"

"Then you dumped me in some river upstate broke my heart I thought we had something special."

The voices from the people he killed kept on getting louder and they kept on complaining about how he got rid of their bodies.

"But you're here with us now for eternity FOREVER!"

Brendan was tossing and turning in his bed screaming

"No you're dragging me to hell no...I'm sorry"

His girl Anna was trying to calm him down

"Brendan baby whats wrong? Its just a dream its just a dream!"

Brendan wakes up embarassed

"Just had a nightmare that's all I'm sleeping on the couch tonight we gotta get rid of this mattress"

Report Post Tip

brendan filone's dream couldnt have been a big one he died in a bathtub naked from a moe green special

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brendan's Dream
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL