Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:52:05
Page:  1 
The Soprano's take Inglewood by Storm Started by: Penny on Aug 17, '14 09:10

It was 2am on Saturday morning Penny was asleep face down on her desk, it may have been the couple drinks that evening or the 20 hour day she had put in when the phone rang and rang and rang again. On the fourth ring she knew it had to be important, Penny quickly sprung up and scrambled to pick it up.

She hears a familiar voice on the other end. "We have some business to attend to, pack what you need we need to head to Inglewood. There will be a car to pick you up within the hour." Before Penny can say a word the phone cuts out.

Silvio arrives exactly like he said in precisely an hour, he proceeded to honk his horn until Penny walked out the door. A bag in one hand and a cigarette in the other. "What's going on" Silvio sits back in the drivers seat and lights a big fat cigar.

"So was talking with Desmand word has it Inglewood is on the rapid decline, money is coming up short, and people are disappearing. So we have been asked to step in see whats going and meet up with the current Godfather, you know make some connections."

Penny nods and the two head to Los Angeles

They arrive in Los Angeles in the afternoon, it was a perfect day the sun was shining and there was a cool breeze in the air. Silvio drove through Hollywood right by Taegan's HQ, the streets were clean the civilians were happy the atmosphere felt comforting. "Where we headed?" Penny asked, Silvio didn't say a word he just kept on driving. A couple minutes down the road she spots a sign (Welcome to Savannah) Before she can get a word out they hook a quick left in the distance stands a tall brick building.

Silvio finally speaks up "We are going to see CristianoRonaldo he has some inside tips on whats going on in Inglewood, plus will be nice to catch up and have a couple drinks with him."

Silvio parks the car right outside the building, they get out of the car and are quickly approached by a group of the Godfathers bodyguards. "The Boss has been waiting for you follow me." He leads Silvio and Penny through the hallway and straight into Cristiano's office, the welcoming was overwhelming drinks had already been poured. They sit down and go straight into the talking about how bad Inglewood has become in such a short time. Minutes turned into hours and before they knew it the sun was down and the bottle of scotch was empty, with a sincere goodbye Silvio and Penny headed out to their hotel rooms.

Silvio looks at Penny "We have some important things to do tomorrow and I need you to trust me." Penny nods "You know I'm in I have your back no matter what."

"Go get some rest, I have some thinking to do I want you to meet me outside at 8am in the morning."

Penny heads to her room she put her feet and and relaxes, she can hear Silvio next door mumbling through the wall she can hear him pacing back and fourth as well. She plays it off as nothing and heads to bed. A couple hours into the night Penny is woken up by a smashing sound, she jumps out of bed and listens. The sound of Silvio still mumbling through the walls the pacing also seemed to get louder and louder. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day Penny thought to herself so she shrugged it off and went back to bed.

6am Silvio starts pounding on Penny's door, Penny answers the door her hair is a mess since she just rolled out of bed "You got 15 minutes so hurry your ass up, oh and make sure you bring your gun" Once Penny heard him say bring your gun she knew something was about to go down, in a heartbeat she was out the door and in the car.

"I have a meeting with the acting Godfather of Inglewood, I need to talk some sense into him." The look on Silvio's face said it all, he wasn't pleased. "I need you to watch my back when we go in there, keep all your sense's on high alert." Penny nods.

They pull into Inglewood, it was dark and gloomy. There were thugs all over place, civilians were getting mugged on every corner and it looked like the local marketplace had been hit by a riot. Silvio grew more furious the closer they got to the local Godfathers HQ.

"Listen Penny, we need to play this cool lets make sure we get into the front door and from there I will handle all the talking. Just make sure that you follow my lead."

They approach the HQ, it was a rundown building in a random back alley there was one bodyguard on duty but he was fast asleep on the steps. Silvio and Penny walk right in, "Hello, Silvio called out I'm here to see the Godfather I hale from Chicago." A voice responds, ah I have been waiting for you come in. Silvio and Penny walk into his office, the Godfather is sitting at his desk feet up in the air his Right Hand is in the corner counting a stack of cash.

"What the hell do you want, and make it quick I can't be bothered with Chicago business." Silvio looks at Penny reaches into his coat pulls out his pistol and puts 3 bullets right into the Godfather. Penny knowing exactly what was about to happen had her gun drawn once the first shot was fired. She put 2 bullets into the back of the Right Hand. The sound of the gun fire woke up the sleeping bodyguard he came running into the office once the door opened Silvio fired one shot right in his head.

"What the hell do you want, who the hell did he think he was." As Silvio put his gun away. "This district is a disgrace, it needs a true leader and I have decided that leader is going to be me. Penny lets burn this place to the ground and start a new era."

Report Post Tip

Enaento gets word that Silvio--Dante has taken out the Godfather of Inglewood and taken control of the district. He expected nothing less of this exceptional man. He heads to Western Union and sends a telegram to Godfather Silvio and Penny. 

Congrats to you both! Inglewood is in great hands with you at the helm. I may be gone but you are never forgotten! I will never forget my roots!

En

En was looking forward to Silvio's reign. He knew this man was capable of great things and Inglewood would prosper like never before. This was a great day for Inglewood. A great day indeed!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Silvio--Dante!

Report Post Tip

After shaking many hands and meeting lots of people and not finding any woodland animal shaped cookies, Fumiko continued on her way. Her way became around a block, down the street and straight into another party. America's dream was so wonderful with all these parties. She hoped this one had squirrel shaped cookies with green frosting and pink frosting for eyes. Before she went looking for her treat, Fumiko said a few words.

Congratulations!!!!!

She smiled brightly, bouncing up and down. She giggled and clapped for the new authorization of his leadership over Inglewood.

Nice lot of thought has been sent your way from me. And hope that you have a new adventure of many at your place of your house, I will treat better than life itself you.

Fumiko went to look for green frosted squirrel cookies.

Report Post Tip

Vedette propped her feet up on her sofa's arm, lounging comfortably. She stuck a Marlboro Red between her crimson lips and fondled with her strawberry blonde hair, her eyes giving the black and white television an uninterested yet fixed stare. To her relief, however, a distraction presented itself when one of her underground female friends barged into her apartment complex on Wall Street. Informing her of the Soprano's move, Ms. Facchinello lifted both of her eyebrows and puffed her cigarette in consideration.

"Haven't we all heard oh-so-much about Los Angeles recently?" Vedette began, her green eyes trailing back to the television. "I don't doubt they'll last but...I don't see how anyone can put one-hundred percent faith in an area that's been so torn recently."

Vedette paused. She took another hit of the cigarette and sat upright, ashing it in the grey tray on her nightstand. Though she was relatively new to town, she was fully aware of the recent...extermination that had taken place and had installed a skeptic mindset into her head. Waving at her companion to sit, she finished her aloud thinking. "Best of luck to them, then. Hopefully they can control such a notorious area."

Report Post Tip
*pops my head up from underground* ahhh all the dirty work been done.. My hideout workd well... *begins to run right at silvio hoping in the air* !DROPKICK MOFO .. Ezpzzzz \o/
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Soprano's take Inglewood by Storm
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL