Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:05:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Confessions Of Funeral Disrespect Started by: Thomas_Lane on Aug 17, '14 21:19

Thomas_Lane walks down the street after his recently deceased fathers funeral pondering why the death happened, he pulled out of his pocket a letter his father had stored in his diary that he was given in assurance that he would not be harmed and begins to read it:

To: Reek
Sent: Aug 15, '14 07:11
Subject:

Everyone has one :P

To: PaulyD
Sent: Aug 15, '14 07:09
Subject:

How do you say? they are like asses? haha

Sent: Aug 15, '14 07:07
Subject:

I can't hate an opinion.

Sent: Aug 15, '14 07:05
Subject:

I will do that I just hada say my peice boss.

Sent: Aug 15, '14 06:59
Subject:

I mean as long as you can be respectful while you're in my hq

Sent: Aug 15, '14 06:55
Subject:

Ok do you care I posted in starscreams funaeral? i wasn't very nice, but I like to join you if I can. :)

Sent: Aug 15, '14 06:50
Subject:

I am recruiting my friend.

shortly after this conversation took place my father was given sanctaury into paulyd organization but then shortly after that he was killed for some unknown reason :S

it couldnt have been the post in a deceased GF Funeral as PaulyD was made aware of that before an invite was sent or perhaps PaulyD just wated to recruit someone to kill off like the guido he is

i heard whispers of my father telling me after his speech in the funeral

"dont worry son PaulyD has forgiven me for my actions and i will be safe there"

now this leads me to believe one of two thing's, PaulyD endorses Funeral Disrespect but doesnt like getting caught endorsing it OR PaulyD lied to this father of mine into joining him so he could be used as target practice

which is it PaulyD? which is it?

Report Post Tip

It's probably because your father is a dead douchebag who violated the funeral of a fallen and respected Godfather.

Opinions are opinions, but when your 'opinion' as you say, attacks another person, especially a man that hadn't even been in his grave for 48 hours who led one of the largest and most organized districts this world has ever seen, is when you're going to get cemented shoes.

Your father is an asshole, and judging by the way you're whining about a just punishment, I'd highly suspect the shithead genes run through your line, pal.

Report Post Tip

this coming from a pussy im surprised you could muster up more than a "meow meow"

so a promise to a new character is not to be trusted from those who look to recruit knowing well good of that persons history?

perhaps PaulyD shouldnt make promises his friends wont let him keep

perhaps PaulyD is a gelding as well then, no balls and lets others ride him

Report Post Tip

I won't lie I invited you as I thought you could be a decent guy but I really thought about it StarScream was a great friend but as I looked into your words really just sat back and looked into it discussed with people about it.

I realized you did not need to be within my HQ in which time I took the shot and ended your fathers life.

Report Post Tip

Just punishment or not. PaulyD assured Reek that anything said before being in his crew were alright as long as he didn't do anything of the sort while inside his crew. You missed the whole point Kyubey...

Report Post Tip

so it is safe to assume PaulyD has a lack of reading comprehension and it takes hours for things to sink in?

my father had you informed that he had voiced a opinion and even you agreed you cant disagree with a opinion, turns out you can disagree with a opinion, but only after you muster up the medication to focus on your reading and hearing skills

Report Post Tip

Good retort there, Lane. If I ever take shit from wannabe thugs, I'll be sure to hit you up.

Gotti: Pauly said he wouldn't shoot him for that, but when you're an all about asshole, you gotta do what you gotta do.

And I didn't miss the point at all. I didn't miss at all, if you catch my drift.

Funeral disrespect is a no no in the city of New York.

Report Post Tip

also Kyubey i think your time telling skills are lacking cause the speech in starscreams funeral was more than 48 hours after his death

Started by: God at Aug 12, '14 21:37

Reply by: Reek at Aug 15, '14 05:09

looks to me like approximately 54 hours after he was killed

id like to point you back towards the school (or wherever people put dumb kitty cats) to relearn how to tell time

Report Post Tip

Oh apologies there fella, I honestly didn't expect some vagrant fresh off the boats to be able to read.

I didn't bother to look anyhow because I figured you'd try this game. Ever so predictable, tommy boy.

I'm glad you're finding it funny to throw abuse at an animal. I think you'll find you're the crazy one here trying to speak to a cat.. thing.

meow

Report Post Tip

Kyubey maybe you should taught that to PaulyD before he set up a crew. Or rather his godfather.

Reek shot after he was already aware of the funeral disrespect. It's called integrity and being a man of you word. Looks like that is something you both need to learn.

Report Post Tip

well if you are simply an animal then you have no place in these streets

Thomas_Lane scoops up Kyubey and places him in a cat carrier then inject him with a sedative while he tears the cat limb from limb and begins to write

IT WAS 54 HOURS SO THE CAT SAID IT WAS OKAY

across the starscreams casket with the blood of this disease riddened cat who has magically been able to adopt the ability to speak

Report Post Tip

Dammit Lane, I was almost with you... and then you lost me.

Walks off eating a delicious apple while wondering what cat tastes like, probably like chicken.. mmm... chicken, he quickly shakes off the idea and tries not looking at the yummy looking limbs. He won't do it. He can't! He runs off with his arms flailing wildly as he escapes from such wicked thoughts.

Report Post Tip

You came, you saw. You disrespected a deceased Godfather, then you died.

You're lucky to have lived 54 hours if I do say so myself.

But all you're doing right now is proving that PaulyD made the right decision on getting rid of the 'filth' in his family. Why the hell would he want that jackass in his crew? Why would anyone? You're showing your true colors, and they aren't very bright. Knowwhatimsayin?

If I was PaulyD, I'd just be happy I cut my connection with this idiot named Reek. Let him throw his little bitter tantrum, than I'd move along with my day, and I'd be thankful that I didn't keep that idiot in my family who could've made my district reflect in a bad manner.

Report Post Tip

typical mako doesnt even read the posts he comments on looks like this is the 3rd Leader/Hand that has a learning disability when it comes to the spoken word

Report Post Tip

typical mako doesnt even read the posts he comments on looks like this is the 3rd Leader/Hand that has a learning disability when it comes to the spoken word

Talk to me without having a stroke in the middle of your sentence and it might be a little more understandable.

Report Post Tip
Mako the fact that reek was even let into PaulyD's crew is sad. Reek was let into his crew even though he made sure Pauly knew what he did. And he may not have even died until several people went to their uppers (outside queens and Pauly's crew) and said something must be done about this. So I'm truly not to sure why it took an outside source to bring this to light and the right thing be done.
Report Post Tip

Of course he should have been killed for funeral disrespect that isn't the point. The point is he was taken into the crew with Pauly knowing full well what he did. I'm convinced that you are either just avoiding Pauly's huge glaring mistake Mako or you are just a stupid fuck.

Report Post Tip

Mako watches on as the man named Gotti pulls a pistol from his pocket, aim it right at his head, and take the kill shot on himself. The Godfather stares at the man's lifeless body as he falls in the street and get hits by a busy taxi.

"I've seen weirder shit happen, to be honest."

He doesn't even wince at the scene as he throws some change from his pockets to the sidewalk entertainer that just committed suicide, then goes back to his business.

Report Post Tip

Johnny stepped out into the streets after hearing someone yelling at his son. Watching the scene closely he began to laugh.

"It looks pretty clear what happened here. You seem to be an incompetent person, you let your emotions get the best of you and are upset that your father was killed."

"Seems you disrespected a Godfather and my son decided to take this as an opportunity to rid the streets of another idiot for a few days, you wouldn't have joined another family, so might as well use your tiny brain for target practice."

Report Post Tip

just sighs and shakes My head, turns and walks away, not in the mood to listen so some joke disrespect Her friends..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Confessions Of Funeral Disrespect
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL