Wealth: Wealthy
Start Date: Aug 14, '14 02:03 (4)
Last Active: Aug 18, '14 03:35
Messages Sent: 196
Threads / Posts: 2 / 14 (View Activity)
Achievements: View
Unread Mobmail: 1
Vote Score: 45% (27)

now how the hell does one person who is not an admin get their own rank? is this perhaps another reason admins should not intervene ingame? does one have to donate to obtain this rank? please enlighten me as to why this is happening

(mega tag to bring this to the attention of all hands and cl's)

-Draven- Manu     Kelly_Kapowski Jono Pandaemonium Ajani     Mako Cassi ChrisPalko Desmand     BanginBadBitches Ham_Sammich Enaento Domino HoboJoe Genocide SebasianSky SammyGravano Shaggs Authur_Mcdowel     Tesla Stefano_Magaddino Freeman HandsomeRob Ligodric Ritik Princess Vaelin_Al_Sorna Spunky SwaggDinero Qui-Gon-Jinn ChristianTheLion     Pammy reverandmm80 LostMyMind Azrael PaleRider Chekov Sydney Deces -Assassin- SammySantos Taegan sttubgibekili     Revival Visas TyrionLannister KeTcHuP CristianoRonaldo tbone Excellerator Haven BigDaddy182 Saint Drexler Pokeoff Pratster Silvio--Dante Penny EzPz Amethyst Kyubey TepidDelucci LF Integra Inertia YusukeUrameshi BoxCutterPazzy KingRico Cantillon StripheGotti Ken_Park RosalieRossi ShawnRaje Shane_McMahon Whatsername Tetley TheNewGuy JohnnyNoname Goku AssChicken PaulyD GnomeSmasher Nyx RasAlGhul Orchid Siobhan Frank_Sinatra AlexTurner Vindictive Sinergy Jeddy Kpacu TheSorryJew Rorschach Insight VitoS FutureStealer Kal_El Elsa OrangeJuice- Gravity Frite

Report Post Tip
Maybe speak with the gods who actually have control over this rather than us who have zero control over it?
Report Post Tip

How about you calm the fuck down and let Revan be Revan.

How does this affect you at all? How does this affect ANYONE whatsoever? Revan is probably one of the greatest trolls on this game, let him enjoy his little show. It doesn't hurt you, or anyone else.

Please enlighten me why you're ever so caring about something that doesn't matter?

Report Post Tip

the players have no voice in the world? apparently they have some voice to earn their very own rank

Report Post Tip

its called favoritism my friend and this is blatant proof of it

Report Post Tip

what the fuck do you think tagging hands and CLs is going to do about it? We dont pick the names of the rank.

Report Post Tip

Dude, shut the fuck up. It doesn't mean anything. It's a faux label. You're a Petty Thief... And that is fitting for you though. 

Report Post Tip

Damn son.

This reminds me of a quote Gandhi once said, I believe it was among the lines of "Chill the fuck out.". I was not aware I had obtained this rank until someone pointed it out, and I am sure by the end of the day it will be gone. The admins have been known to do these types of things in the past as pure jest, and they have never stuck for long. It is not something that will last, nor is it something you should have had to make an entire thread about; although I am extremely happy that you have noticed and let everyone else also see that I have finally been accepted as the true leader of Philadelphia.

I thank you for having such a watchful eye and I am sure if you keep it up, perhaps one day you will reach the esteemed rank of asshat which I've toiled so hard to obtain once myself. Just remember to be true to yourself and never give up. 

Never stop trollin'.

Report Post Tip

perhaps you can help me obtain the rank of "Asshat" revan as you got your very own rank why not spread the love?

Report Post Tip

Well, you're well on your way of getting it all by yourself. No need to help those who can already help themselves, you know? Just keep doing what you're doing, friend. I believe in you.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on King your highness

Report Post Tip

Enaento sees a man waving his arms in the air looking to get the attention of all the leaders and hands. He goes over to the chap to have a word.

Hey Thomas_Lane. Cool title Revan has eh? He's pretty special. I for one am always glad when the birth of a future King is announced. You know, bring out the scroll, bellow Hear ye Hear ye! to the croud  and give us that ever so special news.

I would say that I am curious why you care but I am not. I would say that this intrigues me but it does not. This really isn't worth my time.

En bows slightly to this .. um gentleman .. and goes on his was looking for something that actually matters.

Report Post Tip

i noticed this game dying slowly now this appears to be one of the reasons in my opinion but hey im not a god nor do i wish to be one perhaps the gods BFF Revan can explain this to us

Report Post Tip

I don't see this game dying slowly. I see more new people are coming into the game. 

Report Post Tip

Thomas, I agree. This is complete bullshit! Why would the Gods allow this? Revan knows Philly is mine! Why does he think he could take it away from me?

Report Post Tip
I was in favour of the whole @ tagging thing until now....cheers for the spam.

..SammySantos..
Report Post Tip

just using the games tools to alert tools

Report Post Tip

I don't care. I have more important things to do with my time than nitpick and complain about little things that don't even concern me.

Choose your battles.

Report Post Tip

get a grip mate...

Report Post Tip

AK

Because you forgot him (shame on you) and if I have to get tagged in stupid shit like this.. so does he.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: a new rank we werent aware of?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL