Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 06:05:19
Page:  1 
Waste disposal - Metropolitan area Started by: ShadowMonkey on Aug 19, '14 21:35

Esteci was exhausted from the journey. "If you keep eating those doughnuts your going to turn into a pig" I said pointing at the badge on my chest. Esteci and Shadow were both wearing police uniforms to keep up the appearance that they were not doing anything illegal. They may have caught unwanted attention going through reception but it was better than bad attention, especially with the media.

Once they had got waved through by security the both removed their shirts and badges and threw them into the bin... "We don't want the boys to give us a full spread as soon as we enter the room" I said grinning at Esteci. They entered the room to find Kyubey and TepidDelucci playing cards at a small table. "High stakes gentlemen?" Laughed Esteci. "Will you be joining us inside?" I said while continuing through the double doors.

"This is where all the magic happens!" I said "31 men, 32 now counting you Esteci. The biggest "commercial" waste-hauling industry in the greater New York City metropolitan area". "If you can't see Dollar signs then there is something wrong with you my friend" I said after seeing the look on Esteci' face.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

He was now beginning to sweat, it was only him and Kyubey left playing poker. @Rico had gone out earlier and the fourth man was a no show. Amethyst, being as close as she was to both men didn't know who to root for, she had the cat who was always by her side wanting to be stroked and had been like family for so long, then you had Tepid, the sex crazed maniac who she was madly in love with. She didn't know whom she wanted to win, the look on her face was a panicking one, to have these two fight over a game of poker would be terrible.

Tepid was sitting there with his King of hearts and his ten of hearts, Kyubey had Ace of clubs, with the seven of spades. Kyubey had not won a hand all night against him, although it did help with the reflections surrounding him that his hands were easily read, he was surprised the dealer had not caught wind of so, all it took was a look to the right and it would have been noticed should he have looked in the right place, but plus one to Tepid.

He had always been good with numbers, just like an autistic child, numbers came easy, straight away Tepid knew the percentage win for each hand. His own was 46.1% whereas Kyubey had the advantage with his 53.52%. Though the cats cards were not suited, he still had the upper hand with a possible flush on the table.

The blinds were at a staggering $50,000  / $100,000, you only played if you had deep pockets, this wasn't no kiddies game as Rico had found out earlier on in the late afternoon, the three cards are piled one on top of the other, as the flop was about to be shown Tepid spots the 6 of hearts and as so, the door opens as ShadowMonkey and @Estesi come walking inside. The ape speaks trying to make conversation, greeting the two... Well one man and cat, but seeing the heart card had Tepid too excited for words, his face showed no emotion, but his heart was racing, hoping to see at least one more heart.

The dealer slides the card right to reveal the rest of the flop, beneath the 6 of hearts lays a Jack of hearts, the dealer still has his hand covering the last card, now Tepid is really excited, the odds have gone in his favour... Or so he thought, the dealer lays the last flop card down, his hand stops... Still, Tepid thinks to himself... 'Remove your fucking hand already.' It felt like an eternity, the hand moves away and it reveals the Ace of diamonds.

It was not the card that Tepid was hoping for to give him a huge advantage, doing the math, things were still fairly even with the advantage slightly towards Kyubey with his 53.13% over 46.87%. For now the poker would have to wait.

Tepid loved poker, he didn't really want to stop playing, but business is business and he folds revealing his cards, Kyubey laughs and flips his over on show also. He nods to the dealer who reveals the turn and river, the turn being the 4 of spades and the river being the 10 of spades. Kyubey cleans his face and says something, but Tepid didn't quite hear it, pretending he did, he just laughs to show acknowledgement.

Shall we go do business?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Waste disposal - Metropolitan area
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL