Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 11:08:28
Page:  1 
For all, whether close or casual, just because. Started by: KH on Aug 20, '14 00:50

(I ' M ) KH Running Here And There In The Street And See PPL Dont Wanna See Him Again In LV

Everyone will go through some hard times at some point.

Life isn't easy. Just something to think about..did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me?

Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I was walking down the street when I heard what KH just said.

"Yes, I agree we need a lot of positivity in our lives if we still need more things to motivate us in our dreams like greatness, wealth, etc.  other than your desires. No one can survive this world without a single dash of positivity unless they're insane or are only fueled by their desires. You won't stay sane if you don't have positivity unless your paranoia has enabled you to prepare for every possible scenario which is impossible. I'll think of something positive and say it when I come back here."

I said as I sat at a bench at the corner and thought deeply.

Report Post Tip

KH At Corner Watching , Somone Coming ...

Vengeance From Left 

KH Saying : Hello There , :O .... My Friend From LA , Ah I Say In My Heart They Is One From LV or LA Did I Thing You Heard What I Said .

Your One Of Name Have Looking Great Here In Street .

Report Post Tip

"who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated?"

Finally someone understands me

Report Post Tip

Premeir Walking Here Around KH Stoping Him 

KH Say : Ofc The Most PPL who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated, Nice To See You Here .

Report Post Tip

Curtis listens to the unusual speech and wonders about the point.

"You make some poetic truths about people. As much as they may all be true, it is a part of our lives and an important part of our business to understand the people around us. What motivates and moves, what upsets and angers, understanding each person we interact with gets more and more important as time goes on. This will always be true.

As for positive intentions, well, everyone's intentions will always be positive for themselves, even if that comes at the expense of someone else. What works for won't always benefit others. Positives for everyone are far from certain."

Report Post Tip

KH Liked Curtis And All Understood PPL At Street 

If You Are Good Or Bad It's For Your self More Then For Other ....

KH  Say : Curtis .... Yeah Alright .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For all, whether close or casual, just because.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL