Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:24:08
Page:  1 
The Arrival of Louis-Man in Chicago Started by: Louis-Man on Aug 22, '14 01:00

Shortly after my arrival in Chicago i was running back to my hotel at this god forsaken dump called The Motel 3 near the loop. I was out of breath and freaking out trying to figure out whether or not the lady that blacked my eye over her purse was actually a lady or not. The junkie that i sold some crank to that morning comes blazing around the corner, machete in hand. I hollered to the guy "What the hell you think your doing!" as I reach towards my right hip where i usually keep my gun and remember i sold it for some crank a few weeks back. Panic sets in everything slows down, and I see numnuts reaching in his pocket. I'm thinking in my head "O shit I'm about to get wasted by some machete wielding crankhead loser there's no way hes on my level." He continues to pull it out and casually starts peeling the peel from some old apple with this over sized machete, as I sigh with relief.

Crankhead turns to me obviously having seen my ordeal that caused my big black eye and says, "You know there are much easier ways to make money right?"

I turn back to him looking at his raggedy clothes chuckle and say, "Yea, like you really know a guy? Yea right? This ain't my first Rodeo buddy." 

The crankhead whips out a gambling table pulls out 4 cups and turns them face down. Then he starts shuffling them around over and over like any other speed freak would they get to go crazy on something. He looks at me as he lights a cigarette and says "Pick one." I grab the third one from the right I lift the cup and it says on a card Jono followed by an address. I don't think nothing of it at first, figured the crankhead was bored, probably getting off by giving me a hard time. Curiosity got the best of me so i decided to jump the trolly over to the address on the card.

I crept up quietly to the address not knowing what to expect and I see an old beat to crap junker car out front. As I get closer to the gate I peak in and see a nicely guarded property. I decide to open the gate and go inside, as I'm walking around the corner I totally wipe out tripping on something and busting my head on the pavement. As I'm pulling my face off the pavement I look back at what i trip over and scream "Who the fck leaves there damn hubcaps in the middle of the entryway!!" Furious I scramble to the door banging like the police in a rage. And a man opens the door with endless amounts of Goombas and Bodyguard behind him and says "Hey mate, welcome to ye Fort Izzel. I've been waiting for you, I heard your the kind of guy I'm looking for."

I look to him as I crack a smile "Well it depends what type of guy your looking for sir cause I'm not into that funny business." 

Jono says "Enough with the small talk. Its time to pick a street name, What do they call u back home?"

I say"R0GUE" casually

The tension in the room increases greatly as everybody pulls there guns on me. Even the British guy that i thought looked like a nice guy Jono put his gun to me and says "Hahahaha we got ourselves a rogue you know what to do to him boys!!!"

Frantically I plead "What did I do? What do you mean? R0GUE APOLLO has always been my name."

Jono stops the commotion and says "Wait a minute, what is this R0GUE APOLLO you speak of?"

"That's the name the streets gave me since I was a boy in my hometown." I reply.

Jono looks to me, "Look, for this thing to work your going to have to pick another street name. I don't know about how things are from where you came from, but around here that type of name could get u killed people will think your weak. So choose something else?

I look around the room searching for a name other the name i earned back home, I look down at my Louis Vuitton Belt and say, "Well I guess I'll be Louis-Man if thats ok."

Jono looks to me and says "You got a lot to learn new guy, but I see something in you. If anybody gives you any trouble mate, tell them you work for me now."

And that's How I got my nickname Louis-Man and got my foot in the door in The Loop Chicago.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Got to admit Louis-Man. For your first time EVER in the streets, I really enjoyed reading that. It gave me a good chuckle!

I can't promise I'll be picking up the hubcaps though, i'm running out of storage space!

Report Post Tip

Having been sat on a wall a short distance away, listening to Louis-Man speak, Maria finally hops up and walks over, a smile on her face. She held out her hand to Louis-Man for a handshake. 

It's good to have you hear in The Loop, Louis-Man. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to your story, and as I said to you in my telegram, I hope to hear more from you with time. 

And next time Jono thinks you're a rogue, just grab one of those hubcaps and hypnotize him with it. Honestly, it'll work a charm!

Report Post Tip

Curtis had just finished explaining to the local monkey community that his hubcaps were protected by the chief monkey himself. They had moved on to the next unsuspecting vehicle when he heard Louis-Man begin his story. He stopped to listen while chuckling at the team of scallywags making light work of the rest of the cars in the street.

"Louis-Man, I must say I enjoyed your story. It reminded me of a similar incident when I almost got myself shot. So often when we are learning we make mistakes. Often people die for them but sometimes, you catch a break. I liked hearing your story, made me smile. You'll be in good hands with the scouse monkey."

Curtis walks over, shakes Louis-Man's hand and gives him a card.

"If you ever find yourself in New York and need some work or a place to lay low, give me a shout. A friend of Jono's, and all that..."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Arrival of Louis-Man in Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL