Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:37:34
Page:  1 
Good Times Started by: SheldonSmile on Aug 22, '14 13:31

To a small-time street dealer an ounce of cocaine costs around seven hundred pounds. That’s 28 grams of relatively pure Bolivian marching powder. He then cuts it with anything ranging from Bicarbonate to Aspirin. This leaves him with around 50 single gram wraps to sell at fifty-plus pounds a pop.
If he survives long enough, he repeats this process every week and ends up with a business venture to rival most Corner shops.
And my mom wonder why the kids of today sell drugs?

look at Broly and me for exemple we are still young we have nice cars,pretty ladies and tons of cash

and guess what I like that kind of life,the gangster life

maybe our haeds are in the bag most of the time,but still I dont care

this is my way of life,and I m going to continue it

maybe one day I will be head of my family but it still early for that

but as long as you see me here I m live and I m at big progress...

Report Post Tip

No doubt, drugs are where the money is. People will pay well to chase the dragon, without regard to where their money ends up. Might as well be in our pockets, aye?

So here's to the fast cars and faster women and the gangster lifestyle. Proud to be walking in your footsteps, my dear mentor <3

Report Post Tip

its my pleasure to have you near me dear Tempest

Report Post Tip

TS was walking through the streets when he overheard the words cocaine and money, with his attention caught he slowly moves over to the small crowd of people to hear what the man had to say. After listening for awhile he thinks it's time to add his 2cents on the topic. Adjusting his tie and hat he walks to the center before proceeding...

Well I'm glad you already got the brains to cut your product but have you ever thought of using dental gel? You double your product while it maintains the same high. Hell I know goomba's on the streets that will sell junkies just dental gels and those dumb fucks keep comming back paying more then ever.

TS reaches into his pocket and digs for a business card. He pulls it out, writes something on the back and hands it to Sheldon.

Call this number and ask for Jose, tell him Al sent you. He'll hook you up with a key of Colombian snow, first one will be on the house and delivered  to the location on the back. Best of luck, and just remember never get high on your own supply.

TS walks out of the crowd and disappears into the shadows.

Report Post Tip

Chocolope walks around the corner after hearing someone talk about "chasing the dragon".

What? We have pills to buy and sell now?! Where are they, let me at 'em!!!

Chocolope reaches in his pocket hurriedly and pulls out a square of aluminum foil, a pen and a lighter. He places the aluminum foil under his arm, puts the lighter in-between his lips and starts to disassemble his pen. As he finishes pulling the pen apart he looks up.

Ok now, really. Where the fuck are the pills at!?!? 

Report Post Tip

Annie Oakley walks into the room with a sly smile on her face..

"I hid the pills somewhere... In Chicago.. And now you have to go find them!"

As quickly as she appeared, Annie is gone..

In the distance, they heard her say...

"Just kidding!"

Report Post Tip

Shelly is very dissapointed,why?

because he thaught that Annie Oakley is not kidding

pills would be great now

Report Post Tip

Annie turned back around, walked towards Sheldon,  patted him on the back and said..

"I can see the disappointment on your face.. No need to be disappointed! If you want a searching game, I can definitely hide something for you! Something valuable to you! Bet you didn't even know it was missing..."

She turned back around and started walking away, then quickly turned towards Sheldon and said...

"If you want these precious, expensive pills of yours, you'll find them... Somewhere in Philly!"

She winked at Sheldon and walked away laughing to herself.

Report Post Tip

affter few days at Philly Shelly finaly found the hiden pills

Annie you really know how to hide stuffs

But I found them and now I m gona us it,"shelly smiles and dissapiers down the Philly alley"

Report Post Tip

OLD_SCHOOL was walking by an over heard the pill conversations seen chocolope fiddling with his pen an ligher vaguely heard a ladies gentle chuckle about some thing hidden in philly thought to my self might be a great time to propose a business partnership with a fellow family member, Mr SheldonSmiles the man with a million ways to smile.

offers a business card and with a number to reach me on the back of it, with ideas of a supply and demand idea.

offers sheldon a hand shake a smile an says ill be awaiting a call if your interested brother.

Report Post Tip

shelly was very happy about OLD_SCHOOLs offer

and take the card

"I will need this in few days"

"OLD_SCHOOLS I will call for sure"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Good Times
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL