Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:17:42
Page:  1 
The New Mako Taco Deep Dish Pizza Started by: BloodySpikeS on Aug 23, '14 06:41

BSS strolls around Lake Shore Dr. and goes towards the water to a group of bums...

Well, it has been a while since I had been back to Chicago… but I decided to do one of my little vacations there… partially with the intent to pickpocket Maria… but anyway so I’ve been running the Mako Taco stands from New York along with promotion of the brand through out the cites etc, and so on, and I hadn’t checked on the business interests in Chicago for a while.

I tried out the Mako Taco Stands in Chicago, but for some reason, there weren't people lining up at them for lunch. Having tried a Mako Taco or two, I found them of to be similar or better quality... So, I was roaming around, and I decided to get one of those real pizza pies, fucking deep dish. And I was thinking… This is good, but it’s soupy… It needs something. I decided to take a second one to-go. I took it back to my hotel room, and crunched up a Mako Taco shell that was sitting on my nightstand. I sprinkled it all over the pizza and then grabbed a jar of some extra Mako Taco filling and poured out a good bit on the top of the pizza.

The result was something out of this world, and since the Mako Taco brand will be switching soon to franchise restaurant fronts, I think it will make a fine addition to the menu, in all the cities. I will have them ship frozen pizzas to the other cities, which will then be baked with the fresh Mako Taco ingredients, for YOUR consumption.

So please stop by one of our fine restaurants, and be sure to tip the Mako Taco Stand vendors while they’re still out on the streets. 

BSS goes off skipping into the sunset

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Mako Taco Deep Dish Pizza
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL