Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 10:11:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Brooklyn vs The Loop Started by: Amethyst on Aug 24, '14 21:06

Scare me? No sir. I fear nothing but the wrath of my Godmother. A woman scorned and all that.

I'm fairly well known to dip into pockets, some might say its second nature to me. The Lannister riches weren't simply built from good honeste work you see, they let the ugly little bastards like me get their hands dirty to earn their coin.

However, the district at this point isn't ready to take on such a big competitor like Brooklyn, but it's something we can certainly be building and aiming for.. of that I am sure. I hope the chance to take on Brooklyn in a contest of this ilk isn't too far away though, but you'll certainly be hearing from me when the time comes as I do relish a challenge.

Tryion was then approached by his account, whom he had dispatched earlier to make payment to the ShadowMonkey that he placed a stake with.

Well, it looks like despite my foolish faith in Mako's lot, I get to keep my coin on this occassion!

Report Post Tip

Rico shows up a day late and a dollar short as usual but better late then never. 

That was a fun competition with The Loop, although the results show it wasn't much of a competition. I look forward to being able to do this again, it was quite fun! 

I await the time when Hollywood is ready to take us on for a competition! 

Rico pulls out a celebratory cigar, lights it, and takes a sip from his flask. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brooklyn vs The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL