Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 11:49:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Chicago's Castle Crashes Started by: JohnnyNoname on Aug 26, '14 23:35

JohnnyNoname comes before the crowd that has gathered for the day with dark marks under his eyes from barely having any rest. He had a look of disbelief on his face as he turns towards the crowd and bites his lip before looking up.

“A longer day than what I expected, or was ready for. However, I feel the need to tell the community exactly what has gone on today after the dust has now finally settled.”

Johnny didn’t smile as he took a puff from his cigar and ashed it onto the floor. You could see the tiredness in his eyes as he focused them back to the crowd.

“Today has been too much, truthfully. It started off as a beautiful day, calm and smooth, until some action reared up and attacked us head on with a rogue appearance that had taken three lives from us, including two from my own district. Now it has taken a sick twist for the worst outcome that we could’ve had all in one day.

The actions of a rogue isn’t what is in question, it’s the events that took place after the death of the rogue. It pains me to watch what has taken place, on all angles. Godfather SammyGravano felt like his lost his RHM to the actions of a proer that came out of South Side during the rogues attack on us. Out of anger towards what happened, he killed Godmother Princess shortly after the death of the rogue. However, the actions of a rogue shouldn’t have been placed on Princess, the rogue didn’t even come from her district. A pro wacker did, but is that really a cause for death to a Godmother of a district?

The simple answer to that is ‘no.’ Sometimes we can’t control idiots with guns when they want to go out with a bang, and it wasn’t South Side’s fault that Sammy lost his RHM to the rogue seen roaming around earlier. In the heat of the moment and anger, Sammy let loose and it cost Princess her life. An unjust action to many of us in 303303.

Now, you can say what you like about us, but the truth is that we do have a set of principles in place and rules within our group. What happened today crossed many lines that we have set for ourselves and how we operate as a whole. I’m not going to go into extreme details about how 303303 does things, but Godmother Princess lost her life today in a manner that wasn’t authorized by the 303303 as a whole. We make decisions as a group and Sammy made a decision on his own, without talking to any of us before this took place.

Principle. Right and wrong. Line crossing. Rule breaking. Sammy acted on his own against Godmother Princess, so it was time for 303303 to sit down and decide what to do about the broken rule within our group. Sammy might’ve acted on his own, but 303303 makes majority group decisions. And the 303303 majority decision passed that SammyGravano had to be punished for breaking our rules, removed from his district, and removed from the 303303.

Yes, it’s hard to do and an even harder decision to make, no lie about that. However, we live up to our principles and rules. Those who are involved within our group know how seriously we take our rules, because we make decisions as brothers and sisters, not solo or individually. Sammy might have acted out of anger, but it was still an unacceptable mistake that couldn’t be overlooked by us.

This couldn’t be forgivable.

Most of you are probably thinking this might be the move that makes the flood gates raise, but I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Sammy chose to distant himself from us when he acted on his own, knowing how we work. After the ruling passed, it was a decision that had to be made against going against our principles.

To the regime that was under Godmother Princess, I would formally like to apologize for what happened. It wasn’t our intention to see Princess find an early grave, and it bothered a lot of people who vouched for her, the people who stood by her and helped her. She didn’t deserve what happened to her today and the majority of 303303 feels the same way. After all, the rest of us run things across with each other and talk to one another before a decision like this is made. There was a reason why Princess wasn’t a majority decision to die, because it simple shouldn’t have been her time to depart.

We live up to our principles and today we had to prove it. It’s a shame that things had to go this was, but they did. We can’t bring Godmother Princess back, but we can try to make something right when it goes against the way we work. This might not make it right or fix the problem that happened, but we live up to our standards that we hold as the 303303.

I’m deepest apologies from myself and many of the 303303 for what has taken place. We can’t stand to the side and watch one of our own break our own rules, then just sit back and let it go without another word. We couldn’t just let this slide, when none of us authorized this to happen, nor were we talked to about it beforehand.

Rest in peace, Princess. Rest in peace, SammyGravano. We just wish that none of this happened, but we can’t take back the past.

Principle. Right and wrong. Rules. Believe it or not, but we operate within the standard that was based when this group started, and we live by them. Every member signed these rules and made an oath to live up to them, and know the consequences of breaking them. This is what we signed up for, knowing full and well how to go about things between one another.

We live up to our own principles and enforce them.”

JohnnyNoname’s voice had a sound of sympathy as he raised his eyes to the crowd and then his head dazed back to the sidewalk. It was easy to tell that nothing today set easily with him, but he knew what had to be done regardless.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I can imagine this would shock a lot of people. Definitely myself included.

This is an example of what is meant by nothing's personal and in this life nothing can be. I honestly didn't see this coming and without knowing you guys well enough, I did expect you to perhaps stick together and maybe sweep it under the carpet, but kudos for acting in the way in which you felt was best.

A lot's gone on today, there are some districts that have lost some big characters within them and my condolences go to those who have lost family members or family heads.

Rest well to all our fallen comrades today.

Report Post Tip

Listening to the Godfather speak, Curtis reflected on the events of the day and the explanation given. 

"Thanks you for coming out here so promptly and giving this account of the events. I'm old fashioned and appreciate old fashioned news given in traditional ways. By the people that make it. As traumatic as it always will be to see such calamitous bloodshed, your willingness to end the rule of one of your own for the sake of saving your collective principal, is worthy of much applause. 

Many times in the past I have seen wonderful rules bent and broken the moment they were truly tested. To enforce the rule and hold your principals when it is of utmost inconvenience is encouraging to see. The galvanizing of your resolve is impressive. My hat's off to you as a collective for it."

Taking out his hip flask, he decides the only way to endure the rest of this day is to get utterly smashed. 

Report Post Tip

After hearing papa speak he stepped up

I think this shows just because you wear a tag and are part of some power you don't run around like a cowboy doing what you want we still have rules we live by no matter who you are you're not above the law.

I commend you for your actions today and the quick reasoning behind it I believe you changed a lot of opinions today on the 303303.

Pauly stepped down and got back on to business

Report Post Tip

As soon as Fumiko heard it was safe, she peaked out her front door looking around at the streets. She didn't see any more guns and people murdering each other. She jumped in excitement, clapping and giggling. She then put her coat on and picked up her umbrella, the weather man said it would rain later and she didn't want to get caught in all her pink and be rained on. Fumiko took a stroll down the street. She stopped at the right place.

Thank you for saving all our lives from the evil of this world! I'm glad you can keep us safe in our homes and lifestyles of greatness!! Thanks for letting us know what happened today with all the troubles of impoverished orphaned children!!!

She smiled happy and bright knowing there would be better days ahead. 

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoName today you have offered an unprecedented, and unbelievable amount of transparency. I’m here to sincerely applaud you and your friends, not only for your transparency but for your fairness in all of this.

It’s already been said, you probably could have done different things, but instead you and your friends decided to do the noble and just thing. Not only that, but you chose to do it based on a group decision - which I find even more admirable.

Whether this means anything to you folks or not, these actions will be remembered not only by me, but I am sure by the community as a whole.

All in all, really difficult stuff. But handled with a grace and dignity that has to be admired.

May everyone that lost their lives today rest in peace.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Vedette listens to Godfather JohnnyNoname speak and runs her fingers over her abdomen to create the sign of the cross, muttering a short prayer for SammyGravano, Princess and others who have been laid to rest today. In her head, she credits the collective leadership skills of the ones who have kept her safe during these unorthodox acts and the 303303.

"Thank you for informing us about what had happened, Godfather. It is a pity that we have lost people but for those people to be who they were--powerful people with a kind heart and idealistic mentalities, quality leaders--makes the blow which their deaths bring that much more devastating. I, like many others, will be sure to pray for those who have lost leaders, comrades and friends, for the people who have passed, and especially for my friend Nyx who was also lost in this hour and more of war."

Report Post Tip

Before SammyGravano's name goes all crazy. Im sure he would apologize to the 303303 for his actions. Doing what he did and was advised not to by a good friend. Sammy was a true spirit. He felt his time was up in this word.

He loved his friends very much but he felt doing what he did was right in his own eyes. 303303 has a very strict code and Sammy did not follow this code as he did do what he wanted in the end. I myself commend the 303303 for their actions and doing what they saw fit in the situation.

I also commend Sammy for doing what he thought was right in his own eyes. As i am sure this will get slammed i am here to give the real reason of the Princess killing.

You see it wasnt about the Rogue yes Sammy was mad that he lost his RHM to a rogue. No this rogue did not come from South Side. The pro did but if he was that mad im sure he would have take out Swagg.

Sammy had been IA well considered IA 1,000 hours is alot considering there are 5,016 hours in the 209 days he was alive in this thing of ours. 1/5th of his time he was in this life. 

Now the reason behind this is simple he needed to change CHI for the better. Getting rid of two IA GFs with one stone. He knew what he did would get him killed but in the long run Chicago is a better place.

Sammy aka King-Pitt on irc ave. was/is a good friend and i hate i died from his own doings. Anyway hope this spread the light.

Report Post Tip

2 ia godfathers? Princess was not IA far from it

Report Post Tip

I really hope It's not exactly like what Mark had to say.  If it is, Sammy could have at least Involved his Family in his planned Suicide. 

Report Post Tip
"Now the reason behind this is simple he needed to change CHI for the better. Getting rid of two IA GFs with one stone. He knew what he did would get him killed but in the long run Chicago is a better place."

Hahaha, so, let me get this right, you did this act for the betterment of ch? that's laughable at best. Sammi had enough gun power and members to do a lot more damage, if this was his only way he knew how to "change it for the better" then he is an even bigger idiot than I ever thought. 

Had this been the real reason he did it, id have expected something bigger and better, he could of and probably should have caused much more damage, had this been his real intent, of course. I will not buy that this was his weak attempt at "ranking up and doing something about it" generic bullshit.

This was a rage kill, nothing more and nothing less.
Report Post Tip

I will be completely honest when my Godmother was killed and I found out who took the shot there was the obvious anger and upset, I spoke to someone within 303303 and told him I thought this mess would be brushed under the carpet but much to my surprise they didn't. As others have said before me I think it will change a lot of opinions on 303303 as it must of been a tough call to kill one of your own.

Mark I obviously don't know you and I didn't know your father but seeing a you have admitted your father was inactive how could he possibly comment on someone else being inactive? You say it was to make Chicago a better place if he was that upset with Chicago and where he thought it was going when did he communicate with Princess about this? Asking her to step up if he thought she needed to help make it a better place? Funnily enough I was have some discussions about Chicago and some ideas with Godfather Mako, so maybe if Godfather Sammy had asked around he might of realised this. 

Like I said I didn't know Godfather Sammy but he could of got his whole district killed over and let's be honest Space_pole hit the nail on the head a rage shot. I feel sorry for my district because we lost our Godmother but I feel for those that died in the Suburbs because of Godfather Sammy's impulsive reaction.

RIP to all those that died.

Report Post Tip

Ghostdog was taking a walk early in the morning in the streets, listening right and left whispers about what happened last night. He was still confused, how people get mad when they have power in their hands, and how easy is it for them to loose control. It can happen to almost everybody for sure. What Ghostdog can't understand is how they settle things up after this. How people will learn from their mistakes.

In his mind were a few words he once heard form the mouth of a fellow mafioso

"You don't make up for your sins in the church. You do it in the streets"

Is there a way, he thought, for someone to make up for his mistakes? Time will tell.

Report Post Tip

Well......I guess I should be surprised as to why a district head from a completely different city chose to execute this takedown which should have nothing to do with him and explain it in the Streets but that would mean I should believe all the different districts under the 303 are actually separate districts and not just one insanely spread out district. 

Regardless, RIP Princess. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sable_Tights, regardless of what you think, this wasn't just a New York thing, or even just a Queens thing at that. As it has been stated, this was group decision that we made, even me in The Loop. Could I have given this speech? Sure thing. However, I have also gave speeches about events that have happened in New York and the etc. Just the way the cards have been played, so your assumptions on your theory are basically shit.

If you don't like how we give our speeches, then don't ask for them at all anymore. If you would've actually paid attention to the speech, it wasn't a completely different city that executed a takedown, as The Loop helped carry out this measure on SammyGravano's family, and The Loop proudly followed me into this fight. JohnnyNoname claimed that he would've liked to be the one to speak up about this, and we had no problem with it. 

The basis of what Godfather JohnnyNoname said is what the rest of us would tell you as well. 303303 has always acted as a group, not as individuals and that's just the way we are. You don't like it? Oh well, because we do. So far off topic of the actual speech. Maybe you should make your own speech about it if you feel that strongly over the topic? If not, suck it up.

Report Post Tip

First off, I am tickled pink that such a grand Godfather thought my words were worthy of a response...really am.

Moving on, 

Sable_Tights, regardless of what you think, this wasn't just a New York thing, or even just a Queens thing at that. As it has been stated, this was group decision that we made, even me in The Loop. 

My point exactly? It was a 303 thing,amirite? Or am I missing something? The only point I was trying to make is that the 303 functions as one single district and as 'Brothers and Sisters' as Godfather JohnnyNoName put it. 

Is that too complex to understand? Well...then it's story time! Let's just assume(yes I know, another assumption..zomg!) the 303 doesn't exist and you are all independent(more or less)Godfathers and Godfather SammyG had shot Godmother Princess in a fit of rage. Who would have retaliated? I would think Princess' district...wouldn't you? Of course, the 303 does exist and of course, this kind of thing has become insanely common as you said so. I guess I should be used to it? Well....if someone keeps shitting on my front lawn day after day...I should be used to it? Awwcomeonbrah.

If you don't like how we give our speeches, then don't ask for them at all anymore. 

So now I am supposed to be so grateful for the few speeches you give that I can't ask questions and should simply and shamelessly kowtow to you? Awwcomeonbrah.

Just because the standards have dropped through the floor doesn't mean you get to be called special for simply bringing a speech to the Streets.

You don't like it? Oh well, because we do. So far off topic of the actual speech. Maybe you should make your own speech about it if you feel that strongly over the topic? If not, suck it up.

Far off topic? Oh yeah,sure. I was curious about why a particular Godfather was giving this speech and it's off topic? Awwcomeonbrah.

Moving on...suck it up? Meaning shut up? Wait...aren't you guys the good guys? The people who endorse Street speaking? Or is it only when it suits your highly limited tastes? Just curious.

P.S: I realize I could have blockquoted your entire response....but I feel I have responded to everything you said...if not, lemme know, I will be glad to keep going(I need dat xp,obv) 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

If I could take you more seriously, then I might be more intrigued in a decent debate. Rare occasion that I actually have things that need my attention more than debating with someone that I can't take in a serious manner on the streets. 

Report Post Tip

Awwww, well if you didn't take me seriously and you were consumed with the earth shaking duties that busy men such as yourself take on....why would you even respond?

Ohwate...I get it now. You figured this would be easy and I would roll over and you could go on with your business? Sosoz to disappoint. 

Srs tho, please don't let me bother you and distract you from your hard work to make this world a better place. I am sure you will do it....eventually. 

Report Post Tip

My point exactly? It was a 303 thing,amirite? Or am I missing something? The only point I was trying to make is that the 303 functions as one single district and as 'Brothers and Sisters' as Godfather JohnnyNoName put it. 

Is that too complex to understand? Well...then it's story time! Let's just assume(yes I know, another assumption..zomg!) the 303 doesn't exist and you are all independent(more or less)Godfathers and Godfather SammyG had shot Godmother Princess in a fit of rage. Who would have retaliated? I would think Princess' district...wouldn't you? Of course, the 303 does exist and of course, this kind of thing has become insanely common as you said so. I guess I should be used to it? Well....if someone keeps shitting on my front lawn day after day...I should be used to it? Awwcomeonbrah.

Clearly this "brother and sister single district" only goes so far, as when you act out on your own and take down a district head without reason, then you get bent over the knee and spanked, or in this case, you get shot in the face.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, was Sammy any different to someone going rogue? He didn't war anyone, he just shot without reason and then took a pro, which are the acts of a rogue. As is always the case, when someone rogues they're taken out, which is exactly what took place. It wasn't a matter of 303 taking someone out, it was a matter of someone roguing and they needed to die. What made the decision harder I would imagine was the fact that Sammy was part of the 303, but the rest of the group stuck to their principles and did what in my opinion was the right thing to do. A "303 thing" to me would be sweeping it under the carpet, since Princess wasn't to my knowledge in said group.

I admire your trolling though brah. No jokes.

Report Post Tip

Awww,thx brah. Much appreciated. 

A Godfather rogued? Sure. Why not? Stranger things have happened. 

I feel like such a nostalgic twat for bringing this up, but I couldn't think of a better example and I lack the patience to go into another episode of story time.

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/84754#8831736

Pretty sure you know quite a bit about that one,Achilles. So....basically, a GF 'rogued' and then got spanked. Same as now. The key difference being....notice who did the spanking? Aaaaah, and the other shoe drops etc. The 'rogue victim' was avenged by his own city. Of course, now we have districts. So, if either of surviving Crew Leaders had come here and explained this great avenging, I would have taken my trolling elsewhere. Sadly, it wasn't. It was explained by someone else. A Godfather from a completely different city. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago's Castle Crashes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL